Don't write for writing! - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

Don't write for writing!

we must help them make their forum well developed and meet their expectations. Let's follow the rules and we'll all win, let's not miss this unique opportunity that few sites, on the network, offer us. 

•  

Yes, I agree with you that when we follow all the rules here, we can do everything here carefully because I know all the rules here.

11 hours ago, pretinkit said:

It is genuine you made a really much data of Post the environment of the gathering depends on client it is the obligation of its clients to keep the environment of the gathering great the clients of the gathering can make the gathering Way better by taking after the rules and control of the gathering and making good and valuable post every day within the gathering.

Ahh yeah! We as a member here has a purpose in this forum and that is we must maintain the effectiveness of this community so that we must post helpful and valuable information about crypto currency.

I am agree with yo u my friend.It is the rules of this forum and strictly given that not to copy others comment and read the topic and write your own words.If you don't follow these rules then definitely you get banned from this site by the moderator.

Yes i am agree with you..Beginners Should follow the rules and regulations of this forum before posting any thing.. And old members should post useful thing for beginners.. 

your posts but it channel in terse is to abide by the regulations in this forum want don't turn out it a protracted job i got closely your point .

You are no question right. We be supposed to sincerely rise this forum as its one of the preeminent platform and its our duty in the market.

ye si have came across so many users whose english is very terrible i don't think they even use google translator. i think they are just spammers.

Don't just post with the aim of collecting your reward.

It might lead you posting meaninglessly and getting your post get deleted. Read a topic well before commenting and proceed to the next topic if you don't have any idea about the topic. Don't post junks on the platform that put our welfare foremost. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I fully agree with you, cryptotalk forum provides us with a great opportunity to learn about cryptocurrency as well as earn cryptocurrency.We will always strive to abide by all the rules of the Kipata Talk forum and support the Kipata Talk forum.

Yeah most people are writing to chase some sats and that is really wrong  , think about the topic you want to write , for exaple, I want to write about ripple and Money gram coming together, what would be the best option for them to go round the world and what would be their next venture , so its very important they realize this and keep on pushing for the right direction we need to share information here not chase satoshis

Your words are true, we must write while we know what we are talking so that others understand exactly what we are talking about in our publications. It is true that this opportunity is not present in another forum but we have to improve our level to raise the level of the forum also and become the best forum for the cryptocurrency.

Edited by Maroua

I see that we can progress in a way that we adhere to the rules. I am a beginner here. I agree with you that writing is not only for writing and earning money, but primarily so we must start until we learn

I agree with you and support you in everything you said. We have to develop from everything that we publish, we must provide places that have basic points, encryption, and everything that interests it, and we should stay away from the many publications that are of no use and that will not help the forum to develop.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Hello my friend
Thank you for the information
We always try to make our comments good and to continue to move forward

On 2/27/2020 at 10:48 AM, Wilmer Garcia said:

I want to open this topic for beginners in the forum like me, let's take a little awareness and get things right, on us depends on the progress of this site, just as cryptotalk gives us the benefits of knowledge and rewards , we must help them make their forum well developed and meet their expectations. Let's follow the rules and we'll all win, let's not miss this unique opportunity that few sites, on the network, offer us. 

I agree with your points, it might be easy to make posts to just reach daily limits without giving too much attention to the quality but is it really the right approach ?, you should care about the forum success too which is also in your benefits.

Each of us must follow the rules well, and also all members must give a negative reputation for posts that are from spammers in order to help officials delete these posts.

I agree with you in your words and you must write about useful and important things and do not write for writing only. What you write must be a positive opinion or advice or a solution to a problem.

THINK POSITIVE

yes in cryptotalk we can share information with others and it is necessary to make a positive post to help others and you can take the information that you need . you ask anyone if you have any problem .

2 hours ago, Kschitez Raj said:

Yes I want to make this very clear to all the other members here, who think that you can publish anything rubbish in this forum, that is not gonna happen, moderators have been very strict with all these, so be careful. You all can do better than this. Just do good research.

Yes I am completely agree with you my friend ! admins here are working very hard to remove all the spammers and bots and they banned them from payment ! we can notice that the forum now is better after they banned bad people from here.

Yes now registration is open and daily many members qnd joining it. And they want proper knowledge to run on this site. I just suggeat then that be careful about rules and regulations of this site. 

Well i agree with you in this forum manu people

Are not aware that is credited because they are

Paying us for useful comments so we will not

Write unnecessary post.

Newbies and some other existing members on this forum are just looking like to create the posts for getting paid and I think major intention is to increase the posts counts on this forum. We should keep it in our mind that we have to create quality posts here. 

We are all in this forum responsable of it with our post our comment and our good information we give to other,that's why this forum will grow up day after day respecting the rules and make a good post to help each others 

you should always do research before making a post, we don't want the forum to be spammed with useless posts just for earning

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Indeed, we must work hard to provide the best of our website to help other members obtain useful information and solve their problems if they exist and answer their inquiries.