Will altcoin season is coming? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Deborah Christine

Will altcoin season is coming?

This depends on the strength of the currency, its project and its team, and not on the price of the bitcoin. The price of it can decrease due to bitcoin, but if it die, this means that the project is a failure.

I think not. That cryptocurrency will no longer happen. I prefer to invest in cryptocurrencies that really promise as eth or btc. Look for other better forms of income.

People were always expecting and asking when alt season comes. The answer is no one knows when it will come. But, having bitcoin price to increase will make alts to have a good price too. Just look at the prices of alts for the last month, ever since January. The price was quite different from last year. Which is great. 

2 hours ago, Afnan016 said:

Without BTC price up altcoins can't move forward. Because altcoins are involved with bitcoin. Many years ago BTC coins price were impressive but now it's price gone down. We should buy now for future.

I doubt that. even some altcoins now have gone up quite rapidly. it's just that, we do need an increase in the price of bitcoin to encourage the altcoin season to occur. however, I believe that the altcoin season will arrive this year.

Most of altcoins have good rise as bitcoin is also on good positive way so we can expect some very good from them hopefully this trend will good for some more time as many projects already in work and few are in progress now many countries also bringing good and soft policies for these which are helping them and attracting good investors.

13 hours ago, Reduan001 said:

Only coins made to draw people's money must be removed. There are many good coins that are lost 10-15 times in price. This does not mean that they will perish. The whales are freezing B coins, not just ethics, but other coins with good technology and ideas. For example, this national currency that XLM or Ada Cardano is unlikely to disappear, and I think these national coins are attractive to whales. Coins made to draw human money must be wiped out. There are many good currencies that are lost 3-5 times in price.

Yes that is true all those fake coins should be left out and the rest good ones should be used and left for using.

I think the market for bitcoin will be good soon, I have kept some amount of bitcoin.  I want to exchange it in bitcoin and keep it for a long time.  Instead of trading I want to hold this currency for a long time.

There is a clear indication that the market are bullish altcoins season are finnaly arrived the majority of the altcoins are the discouraging charts.  After the successful altcoins 2017 most of the altcoins suffered a steep decline as a result of the falling crypto currency market at the time

I think to come aktcoin season it will take time not now so we need to patience for this then maybe in future we will see a good result.   

As bitcoin dominates, I don't think altcoin season is coming soon. After stopping, altcoins can get a. Problems with altcoins are dead projects, at which point the investor stops investing. Many of us burned out by buying Alt Coins.

i observed that when the bitcoins price falls most of the alt coins price also get decreased miserably , i think bitcoin is running them all or there is other reason for it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't  feels that  there is a Bright chances of altcoins to grow  fastely. I don't think that their altcoins can replace  the bitcoin .  These.will need to do more  hardeork

8 hours ago, hassan7200 said:

Alts coin season will come when bitcoin dominance decreases below 50% or less than 50%.After this Alts coin season  will come and all will pump high time by time.but at current time the dominance of bitcoin is above 63%

Anytime altcoins will have a good bull run after bitcoin halving, this will pave way for their appreciation

19 hours ago, Crypto002 said:

In my opinion, altcoins season will coming because after bitcoin halving. It should be up in the market as you market depending on bitcoin when bitcoin will up all altcoins. 

Bitcoin will not be replaced by altcoin. because altcoin is the aftermath of bitcoin. same as ethereum, I don't know how long this will last.

Amount coordinate bitcoin car accident along further it does not remove altcoin in any respect. They may be suppressed pertain to occasionally along with the land on dominance. thereafter a place bitcoin moves develop they may turn into exciting again.

Looking at the past halving of bitcoin, altcoins showed a large increase. I hope this time it will be the same.

This is the national currency that XLM or Ada Cardano is unlikely to disappear, and I think that the coins that make these national coins attractive to whales will only remove the money made by humans. There are many good coins that are lost 10-15 times in price. This does not mean that they will perish. The whales are freezing B coins, not just ethics, but other coins with good technology and ideas. 

Yes I think so in this 2020 the alt coin season is going to come I don’t know how it values but I can sure that the alt coins is called so what is the currency in one kind and in 2020 I hope it will be there in digital world

No, altcoins will keep rising up in this year 2020 because the market of crypto is keep growing big and many people are joining it. When more people will increase in crypto currency, then i think is that how the market will going up and prices will be good.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think yes. After all, it is altcoins forks of Bitcoin that have huge advantages and have fixed all the errors of Bitcoin. I think that they will take off very much and will be well worth it, especially after halving.Investing in them now.

There will be another altcoin, but it will be impossible for all alts to pump. There are just too many coins and exchanges right now and this makes it difficult and confusing for investors. Even last time some exchanges such as cryptopia had to see sudden high volumes to have their altcoins listed there pumped a lot. Right now though there are actually thousands of exchanges, so I guess that there is no chance for most of them.

Edited by BTC Future

The dominance of other coins over altcoins in the previous years is due to the low price of altcoins at the market rate. But I think that next year will be the age of altcoin to grow well and exchanges at a very high rate potential.

Just now, Miller Ha said:

The dominance of other coins over altcoins in the previous years so the price of altcoins have become low. But I think that next year will be the age of alcoin to grow well and exchanges at a very high rate potential.

Edited by Miller Ha
Spelling

we now have really been ready enjoys week for one more raw altcoin christmastime to begin once more. we tend to have whatsoever submit to, as something that stays, without help will possibly seem to right and proper. both those francs want a inexperienced christmastide.