Will altcoin season is coming? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Deborah Christine

Will altcoin season is coming?

28 minutes ago, Goodcoin said:

Just know that altcoin season will also be the bitcoin season too because these coins prices are related. Altcoin season is this year and I am sure. 

but usually altcoin season and bitcoin season do not occur at the same time, whether altcoin or bitcoin first.

Sure there will happen that season of cryptocurrencies in the future and I think 85% of people worldwide would be using cryptocurrencies as the payments method

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 10/12/2019 at 7:06 AM, Deborah Christine said:

Look at current market movements where altcoin has fallen in price compared to 2017. Will altcoin die if bitcoin goes into bearish again or is this the time for the altcoin season to begin?

As bitcoin is going to stable in these one or two months or we can see only a little pump dump so alts should move positively and we are seeing an alt season ahead.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Everyone is waiting for this season to come, even though short-term trade is profitable without it. I advise those who are waiting for this season to develop their plans and strategies for short-term trading.

It is time for altcoins to determine their destiny. Now there are already many stable coins and altcoin should also be paired with them.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

Yes, I am also waiting for this season, and I have to prepare for it well before that and seize all available opportunities

Yes altcoin season is coming, soon bitcoin price will gets so high that small investors will turn to altcoin to invest in, this will start after the halving, many small altcoins project will have their price boost up.

I personally do not know what is going to happen to the altcoins but I think that they are actually dependent into the price of bitcoin so that would mean as soon as the halving is going to happen there is a possibility that the altcoins' prices are going to go up.

Don't worry there is a time for everything. There will be a time when altcoin prices will start going up and everyone is going to make profit because it's can't continue to go down for a long time 

I dont think that Altcoin they have their season there is just one season if the Bitcoin season all cryptocurrency tokens altcoins depend about Bitcoin health, so if the Bitcoin price down or go up all follow it.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 10/12/2019 at 7:06 AM, Deborah Christine said:

Look at current market movements where altcoin has fallen in price compared to 2017. Will altcoin die if bitcoin goes into bearish again or is this the time for the altcoin season to begin?

altcoins market performance is well during first two weeks of January 2020.when btc is on 9000$ now still market in good mood so bitcoin is on 8400$ .

1 minute ago, Davon said:

Yes Off course every crypto coin has its season. Note that cryptocurrency market price is been determined by the demand and supply of that particular coin and when there are several investors demanding for a particular coin the coin market price tend to appreciate in market value. 

Just now, Davon said:

Yes Off course every crypto coin has its season. Note that cryptocurrency market price is been determined by the demand and supply of that particular coin and when there are several investors demanding for a particular coin the coin market price tend to appreciate in market value. 

Why it is that every crypto coin has it season. 

Maybe after bitcoin is more stable and out of the red zone above $ 8000, for now I will collect some altcoin, a little does not force my capital, like LTC, XRP, BTG is also influenced by the movement of bitcoin. If bitcoin is hard to break resistance at $ 8,000, I am temporarily exiting altcoin, waiting for the next trend.

In the past due to heavy scams altcoins lost many investors and the price fell low when the demand decreased. All it needs is to be on the trend again. Once its demand is up its price will soon follow.

468x60-3.png

yes this can happen because the price of the  btc is going down so it is possible that the other coin can take the place of the btc. btc is good enough but i think that if in the mid of 2020 btc does not rise than alt coin can take it place.

On 10/12/2019 at 10:06 AM, Deborah Christine said:

There are a lot of altcoins (Alternative coins), they cannot just die because bitcoin's value goes up. They are not very dependent to bitcoin, however ofcourse, btc has a significant effect on some altcoins.

nMvFbuZ.png

On 1/25/2020 at 8:43 PM, Fareedat said:

This does not normal that they will perish. Whales accumulate not single btc, eth but additionally other coins with talented technology and hint

Yeah like maybe 100 per buy regarding bitcoin and probably 10000 eth per purchase too. But I disagree that they accumulate other coins because it is not very useful to manipulate their value.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 11/27/2019 at 12:18 PM, Warrior said:

This is the beginning I think. Now as market is down so people will start to buy again Bitcoin and other's one so this will lead the price into moon 

this time its fee will be as well high. BTC is the foremost coin in the cryptocurrency and constantly works in the cryptocurrency market.

WellI think altcoin incline with btc as btc decrease altcoin as well msu decrease but it's normal we know that crypto is volatile so we must have a patient because all things happen for a reason. 

I don't perceive any issue and nothing to stress over.This is a universe of cryptographic forms of money loaded with unpredictability and we need to abuse it

On 10/18/2019 at 1:12 PM, wilbertson said:

It's obvious that when BTC goes down other coins follows, but i would like to think there is something else that shapes the markets even bitcoin's too.

That is how the crypto market works, But during this time when BTC is climbing all alts will bleeds since most people will move their money to bitcoin to take advantage of the price, But once the price of BTC stabilize we can expect the alt season to kicks in.

spacer.png

13 hours ago, Godivnik9 said:

Yeah I think Altcoins season will come soon, altcoin gives huge profits to their investor, I love them, they can triple your investment within short period of time and they are fast to send than bitcoin and have low transaction fees. They are the best to using in terms of transactions. 

Altcoins have already started rising 2 days ago. They have gone up more than bitcoin. Check altcoin prices in Yobit and you will see that some of them have increased more than ten percent. ETC is a great example. There is an interesting competition between LTC and ETH in terms of price rise. ETH even beat BTC in trading volume for some moments! But XRP still can't reach $0.25 no matter how other altcoins have changed.

Yes altcoins season is coming bitcoin price is increasing slowly it will soon reach a high price that will cause many to start turning to altcoins for investing and transaction, this huge interest in altcoin will rise price up greatly, so holding your altcoins now is the best.