Mining good or bad idea - Page 11 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sakkievt

Mining good or bad idea

I believe that if you mine, then you need to buy separate equipment and create all the appropriate conditions for it, I do not advise you to mine on your personal computer or phoneI believe that if you mine, then you need to buy separate equipment and create all the appropriate conditions for it, I do not advise you to mine on your personal computer or phone

Mining on your devices is bad, that destroys your PC and your phone if we talk about mining in the cloud it is a little better but there are many sites that offer this service and it is difficult to identify if they are legitimate, for me mining has a lot of risk.

Personally, I think that mining is good anyway, if you gain good experience in this area, you can earn good money.

About YoBit
YoBit is a crypto exchange currently registered in Panama and founded by the group of crypto enthusiasts and developers from Europe in 2014, it is offering trading in more than 1,400 cryptocurrencies and more than 6,000 trading pairs. Among the most popular cryptocurrencies offered on YoBit are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, DASH, Dogecoin, Monero, and Zcash. The website is available in three languages: English, Russian and Chinese.

The special thing about YoBit is that it is one of the few cryptocurrency exchanges that is not yet regulated. This means for the users of the platform that on the one hand it is not known who is behind the trading platform, on the other hand YoBit is much more anonymous compared to other exchanges. This means for potential users that there is no company that is responsible for anything.

Furthermore, YoBit does not verify your identity within the framework of the KYC procedure ("Know your customer") which is mandatory in Europe, for example. For cryptocurrency investors this is an advantage because the lack of KYC guarantees more security because you do not share your personal data with third parties. Being private and anonymous is essential in crypto and YoBit strongly follows this rule. In addition, registering in Panama helps YoBit to keep data in a secure jurisdiction and not be influenced by government authorities (YoBiCrypto Corp., 0801-3254 Panama City, Torre Plaza 2000, Calle 50 Panamá).

YoBit has established itself as a leader in the Russian market and is now undergoing a global expansion. More than 166,000 Twitter followers talk that YoBit is not a scam. This is also proven by the fact that YoBit is in the top 10 of cryptocurrency exchanges. Already now the exchange has many clients from all over the world

Mining on mobile phone is totally bad idea. you would rather spend a bit money for purchasing some promising coins at low price.

On 10/3/2019 at 3:17 PM, DZ 01 said:

Mining a computer and a phone is a bad idea

excellent point to take into consideration because it has not worked for me, a lot of resources are spent for the profits to be obtained

• Useful or interesting 1

Mining on the computer or mobile is definitely a bad idea, these tools do not have the power required to mine enough to make a profit. Most likely, they will be damaged before you can generate income. I would recommend investing in cryptocurrencies with projections to double their value or more.

From my point of view It depends a lot on the site you will use to try to prospect. I think if there is good honesty and resources to use an honest site, then if you have no lighting costs, or the light is free or affordable, it might be worth mining , At the moment, honest and profitable sites are few for mining difficulty

I do not see the point of using your phone for mining, you will need a lot of time to earn even a few cents. In my opinion, it is better to buy a miner from YoBit and regularly receive a Minex coin, which is constantly rising in price.

я не советую заниматься майнингом через телефон тка как из за таких приложений вы можете испортить процессор и телефон будет постоянно греться, а для минимального вывода вы никогда не сможете накопить, так как сдадитесь раньше.

Considero que la minería a través de una computadora y un teléfono es algo excesiva; En cualquier caso prefiero invertir en la computadora que dependiendo de sus características puedo mejorarla según mi conveniencia

I think it depends on the purchasing power of each person, because if they have the means and resources necessary to create a mining farm if it is very viable, since it can generate a lot of money in that regard, but for an average person who lives In a developed or underdeveloped country where the cost of electrical energy is expensive, and that has an average job and does not earn enough to invest in it, I do not see anything profitable, so everything depends on that, also there is that include other things like the technical specifications of the computer and much more.

I think evryone shoid definetely try it at least at once. It's interesting experience that will give you the whole image of crypto and how it's working

yobit's virtual mining seems profitable for now but if you're talking about hardware mining In the long run you can make a good profit from bitcoin mining (because the price of bitcoin is likely to be much higher than it is now) but you need to set aside a lot of money for hardware and pursue mining professionally. but if you do not have enough time or money and can not cope with the technical issues of bitcoin mining, it may be better to invest in buying bitcoin. (of course, if you accept the risk of investing in this work)

Edited by TommyMoonD

On 10/3/2019 at 1:58 PM, Sakkievt said:

Should i mine mobile and is it worth it?many sites claim you can mine but is it worth taking the risk and effort?

For me it is an excellent idea since you generate income without much effort, of course when making any investment we must evaluate the page very well

Mining is a good idea, but soon the bitcoin hashling. Coins per block will be 2 times cheaper. Now 1 block costs 12.5 btc. Accordingly, in 2020 it will be 6.25btc per block.

It depends on where you want to mine, you should investigate that project if it is feasible if it really has a good smart contract, I recommend yobit mining is being a bumb in the world of mining, mining for mobiles such as apps, I do not recommend them they do not leave good profit at all

At the beginning of my passage through the world of crypto I had a bad experience with a virtual mining company, after paying me for a while then it did not, I think virtual mining is good but you should invest in sites that are safe and reliable to avoid scams.

Mining is good that depends on many factors, for example electricity in each country, the performance of each miner, it also depends on where you will mine with a miner at home or in the cloud, in yobit the miner is profitable at this time that they have Vmining there, personally I really like mining in the cloud but for that you have to know where you will put your money, investigate the subject well because that is where a lot of theft abounds, I say it because it has happened to me a lot, if I have What to invest at this time I would do it in Yobit.net that have a miner that is doing very well.

I would like to take ASICs for myself, but there is not much money, but they, infection, are expensive. I would like to ask: will it be profitable if you take out a loan (don't laugh)? I have never had such an experience, I want to know the experience of those who were burned (or held)😕

On 3/10/2019 at 14:58, Sakkievt said:

¿Debo extraer el móvil y vale la pena? Muchos sitios afirman que puede extraerlo, pero ¿vale la pena correr el riesgo y el esfuerzo?

I do not know much about the subject because I have not dedicated myself to it, but what I have heard a lot is that before, at the beginning, anyone could mine and make good profits, but now and as time passes, things get complicated and only those who have A good hardware makes very good profits, for those of us who have only cell phones and computers, it is no longer possible to make good profits and it is more like a waste of time. You should know a platform that has a good reputation