Mining good or bad idea - Page 15 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sakkievt

Mining good or bad idea

The good idea was  plan. plan for example suggetion or  impodsible to possible curse of  action.the bad idea was use for mobile phone and etc.

• +2 1

On 10/8/2019 at 1:37 AM, Pegem said:

Mining with mobile will make it hang or warm. If you still want to mine with Mobile then try to mine ETN as with that you will only download their app and there you will get free coins.

I suggest you to read here some more threads about mining. I mined Electorneum day before and stopped it today because of no profit with that.

Mining is a bad idea for small coins, but for bitcoin and ethereum is excellent for mining.

•  

It depends on the coin you are mining or that you want to mine, for strong cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, it is very good, also others like litecoin and ethereum has a very good mining profit, the best I have seen for now is ethereum classic which happens to be one of the most profitable for now. 

• +3 1

On 10/25/2020 at 6:41 AM, larryspacca said:

Mining is a good idea if you have access to cheap electricity; mobile mining or CPU mining are not profitable, asic mining and GPU mining can be, but don't expect it to be that simple; in my experience as a miner I threw a lot of money and wrong investments before figuring out how to move. If you need some advice, quote the message

Your comment is very interesting, personally I think mining is good and profitable, especially in countries where electricity is cheap, as for mining in cell phones or PC I consider it not good, it takes a long time to obtain a small profit, and besides it can damage mobile equipment.

• +1 1

I don't like this field at all, it's better to learn a skill and work the Freelancer jobs on Fiveer or Freelancer sites.

mining sites are just a waste of time for me, plenty of them are a scam and the legit ones need much time to get only a few $$.

• +1 1

On 10/4/2019 at 12:58 AM, Sakkievt said:

Should i mine mobile and is it worth it?many sites claim you can mine but is it worth taking the risk and effort?

I think mining site is not a profitable income cause there all are scam site and don't getting the withdraw our income. And this sites are truly scam site so don't let it try for  mining your income or don't investment on there.

• +1 1

I think it's not important for you to mine your income you need to earn legit income and gain more knowledge where you can earn more and typing with many kind of things.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I say,Now in cutting-edge time it's in no way been a correct idea in many areas of the world because of the reality electricity rate isn't always less costly for mines even in huge initiatives they may be lowering earnings because of strength problems and now many special severe factors additionally developing troubles for mines if you want to invest then do a little are seeking for and try and obtain a few other real ways in preference to mining.Thank you so much for shearing important topics .

I thinking about this more time and gain that it's not profitable earn it's a pure scam. They who want to make a believe to us that mining is real site cause they want to believe us a little bit to invest on their site when a people invest on there they took her money and don't get him in. So don't believe about the mining sites where you want earn legit income.

• Useful or interesting 2

On 11/15/2020 at 2:22 PM, Rakib408 said:

I think it's not important for you to mine your income you need to earn legit income and gain more knowledge where you can earn more and typing with many kind of things.

Mining and writing for earning bitcoin is great, it depends on individual opinion and forgoes. Do not compare both mining and writing, for people that have good electricity and also having cheap miners, and have good money to start, it is better, while you can still type and write and earn more. 

On 11/11/2020 at 3:26 AM, mj2124 said:

Digging from mobile is not a good idea, it will slow down your phone and you will regret after a while that you chose to dig from mobile when you see that there is no benefit.

It is not called digging, it is called mining. But you are right, for mobile, you can not mine anything good, example is cryptotab that can earn you $0.0002 in a day. This is just avery bad profit that nobody will like to mine and profit like this. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Mining income is not good idea cause it's not profitable income to us. We can't do any earn from mining company. Its not legit able. If anybody want to invest on mining site I suggest him to learn first about this site where he/she want to invest on mining sites.

Yes its good for all members to start free mining, just to start for the first time and then you will recieve your rewards per day without any source of using your data.

Mining is a good idea if it is profitable in your country, also it is the good idea because it is used to process all blockchain network transactions that's are made by the crypto currencies users.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Mining is good od bad it,s depends on which coin you want to mine and which miner are you use.recently bitcoin mining is more profitable in crypto world.for mining you need to chaos best miner for profits. 

I think,mining is a good idea generelly.but mining is a mobile phone is a bad idea.because mobile phone is not able to create mining.it damage mobile phone.so if we want to  mine crypto better we have the quality to provide it.

This depends on the location of the mining, it can be bad or good. You have to choose mining equipment, and do not use a mobile phone in the mining process، Good luck.

• +2 1

Computer mining is better than phone mining
Not only is mining with your phone unprofitable but it also quickly damages your phone and will shorten your phone and battery life.
It's bad if you don't have cheap mining resources and good if the electricity is free.

Mining is a bad thing from my point of view, especially because it makes a small profit, requires large energy and also modern equipment, but the return does not cover the costs.

Mining is only profitable when you use the appropriate equipment such as rigs or AntMiners, but mining from a phone or a computer will only waste time and money, since your devices will surely lose useful life due to use. forced that mining demands.

Therefore, the idea mining with the phone, the computer or a browser must be forgotten.

• +1 1

I don't think this is a good idea right now, if you compare prices for equipment and electricity. In addition, you will have to maintain the equipment and constantly improve it. Of course, it's worth trying, but on a small scale, in order to assess the risks and profitability.

• -1 1

Mining can be profitable if u have some free resources like free electricity and some cheap cost equipment that runs smoothly still remember mining on phone or some website is useless as both will harm u worstly. On the hand mining of different coins can be useful like munero and zcash but mining of Bitcoin is not good at all

Mining is a good idea but to be a good miner you need good resources so you can be successful and make really good profits. Mainly buy a mining machine that will be really helpful for you and have a stable internet in which you can watch how the process is moving on maybe your laptop your choice.