Mining good or bad idea - Page 16 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sakkievt

Mining good or bad idea

I do not advise you to mine on your phone, because it is harmful, even the computer. The computer must be strong and endure. Also, be careful of the site because most of it is fraud.

Hello, I am a beginner in the field of electronic currencies. Please learn and share my thoughts in another field. Thank you

It is a very bad idea to use mine on mobile or computer. If you want to do this, then you will destroy your mobile and PC, your time will also be gone and nothing will happen in return. When someone covets that I can achieve this too and I can achieve that, nothing except regrets. 

For me, my friend, I consider prospecting an unwanted idea because it can lose you expensive money and can ruin your cell phone for that. I don't want to do mining and I advise you not to risk this business. Thank you my friends.

On 10/3/2019 at 9:58 PM, Sakkievt said:

Should i mine mobile and is it worth it?many sites claim you can mine but is it worth taking the risk and effort?

Sites thats telling you to mine by using your mobile, it means thats youll be mine with your mobile through their site while they earn a half of whats you have earned while they dont use any power but you mine for them. 

• +4 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

In my opinion, the best way to look at mining is as a hobby. Mining may be profitable or it may not be. While mobile mining is possible, the only way it is likely to be profitable is if electricity is very cheap or even free, if possible. Mobile mining cannot produce the same level of Bitcoin as traditional mining, but a long-term strategy could make mobile mining profitable in the long-run

Mobile mining is only available on android devices and apple banned it back in 2018 on iOS. 

• +2 1

Not at all dear it would be a worst decision and u would repent lately if u go with your decision. Mining is something that can be done with super computers and high electricity that costs a lot of money so dear how could an innocent moblie device could be used for such purposes. Please make the correct use of your mobile and don't start mining on your mobile otherwise you would lose your mobile

• +2 1

Mining on your mobile is a waste of time. You telephone isnt powerful enough to do any real mining. What you will most likely do is burn out your telephone. I bet they didnt tell you that when they said you can mine on your telephone. Could mining is probably the best way to mine nowadays. Take care, there are many scam cloud mining companies out there. Do a Good search for best cloud mining companies.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

On 10/3/2019 at 9:58 PM, Sakkievt said:

Should i mine mobile and is it worth it?many sites claim you can mine but is it worth taking the risk and effort?

Don't use those websites thats allow you to mine by using your mobile, because you'll only be working for them while you get loss of overheating your device to corrupt. 

• +2 1

Mining phone is not only profitable, it also quickly damages your phone. This will only contribute to the case of replacing your phone before the schedule. However, if you do not mind the phone and money, you can try to play the game, How to quickly destroy the phone. 

It is not worth it, it suffers from the same system that is handled on PC or browsers, the full potential of your hardware is squeezed while the profits are not distributed in a balanced way, therefore your phone can be useless while the owners of the mining platform will be making more money without doing anything.

Not only does it remove the phone but it is useful but it also damages the phone quickly. This allows you to connect phones faster than expected. However, if you do not find your phone and money are bad, you can “quickly turn off your phone”.

In my opinion, mining is the best livelihood for someone who has the flexibility
For information, most miners lose because of their electricity bills and are forced to pay from their money to pay
Whoever has a clean energy source like solar cells will definitely pay off

This is not true at all..I can earn what you earn from the graphics, because the graphics are designed with double .. The difference is that I only want capital for the equipment for mining .. As for you do not want, you can search for free learning courses ... Advice from me for you all things In the world when you give it you give it .. give it time and effort it gives you money.

• +2 1

Mining phone is not only profitable, it also quickly damages your phone. This will only contribute to the case of replacing your phone before the schedule. However, if you do not mind the phone and money, you can try to play the game,How to quickly destroy the phone.

Mining is a good idea when the mining site is legit, however is not adviceable to used your mobile phone in mining because you are putting the phone at risk which means it could easily spoil, so I will advice you to use cpu or gpu.

• +1 1

Mining with phone is a bad idea cos you will end up destroying your phone and still buy another one out of schedule and loose a lot of money on data and still not gain because our phone can't produce the power its required for mining.

4 hours ago, Leensheakh said:

Dear friend, with regard to your question, I do not advise you to mine because of the lack of real sites, and also because you will see losing your phone and making a lot of effort to no avail

@Leensheakh Mining is very good and can be profitable, you will need to learn about mining very well first before approaching to mine, you also need powerful miners to begin with. Also you need to have good cold weather in your area or if electricity is not costly. People still mine and get profit. 

Yes the mining is the good idea. For making of the Money. If we want to make the Money then we have to took the mining option in the pc. We should Invest in the Mining and the trading of the Crypto Currency as well.

In the crypto world, mining bitcoin is very beneficial .Because its value is increasing day by day . mining  is a good idea. You need a very good machine for bitcoin mining. It is very difficult to mine bitcoins on mobile phones Because mobile phones do not have such good processors for mining .

actually mining on mobile is not a good idea you cannot make money for living throw the mining on mobile because the processor of mobile is very low to mining

That relies a ton upon which site you will use to have a go at mining. It's acceptable when it is productive in your place however bitcoin and eth is phenomenal for mining.it's better not to mine on your cell phone.It tends to be damage for mining.

• +1 1

Mining is good but one have to learn how to mine because  is not that easy to mine ng it with that the knowledge  can be also use in other part of the world to achieved  more coming challenge  thanks.