Mining good or bad idea - Page 13 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sakkievt

Mining good or bad idea

It is a good idea if you have the necessary equipment to mine and if electricity is cheap, otherwise it is not recommended. The first thing to do would be to take stock of costs, gains and possible losses before investing in equipment to mine a cryptocurrency.

The same happens if you want to mine from a mobile, you must evaluate the risks, losses and gains that you would obtain by doing so.

Edited by Bernardo Brazon

each time is excellent, but you need to know the method in order to qualify which method is suitable for your mental equipment. in real time iam mining zcash.

it depends from many factors. such like how much cost electricity in your country and how much cards you can buy and bitcoin's price. it is hard to say without knowing these factors

Mining will only be a good idea if you have money to invest in equipment intended for them, using phones, tablets, personal computers will never be a good option and the income if you had them would be tiny. It would be better to use them with web pages and applications where you can earn more and not put them at risk.

at the moment, it is a very promising idea, since the rate has grown to such a level and the cost of the block that the payback of video cards is about 7-8 months. (I'm talking about new RX5700XT). And I think this is just the beginning, soon new versions of the cards will shoot so that not 1 T / Hesh will be added to the ETH schedule yet

I would tell you that it is profitable, but it is also true that you can get more out of the money you have to invest by trading, although it also has its risks.
Today the return on investment will be more than half a year. A few months ago we did some calculations in the thread of "how to mine ether"

• +1 1

Mining in the phone is not profitable at all, and the inevitable result is the destruction of the phone and its option, and if you are interested in mining I advise you to try gpu and asic

I want to agree with your comments because I think  most people used good mining site and most peoples used trusted and safety mining site so I think mining is good so most people used mining🥳

Edited by Katynguyen

Mining is not bad, it's good, the bad guys are the scammers who launch thousands of pages every day in different social networks, where you don't have to register in all of them, you have to do a deep investigation in each page.

It is good if you know how to find it, since there are many mining companies that what you do is lose, but I recommend one that is the yobit miner, since you recover your investment in two months and then you start generating too good profits, and well that's my recommendation

Depending on which point of view you see it, on the other hand it will also depend on what type of equipment you have, what country you are in, internet services and electricity. all that must be evaluated.

Mining is a good thing if you earn the necessary machines and computers for this and the source of electrical energy is solar energy to get away from electricity costs, you can rely on cloud mining to avoid buying machines and computers ...

mining in phone is not so profitable as mining requires high power to solve difficult math problems. mobile cannot provide high power and high hashrate for which it takes huge time to perform maths and give only small amount of profit. it need high power computer which can provide high hashrate and power to do these math easily and earn profit easily. mining in phone can also harm your phone cause it takes a lot of pressure.

At the first moment when we hear the word "mining", it comes to our mind that it is a process of mining for oil or for gold or any other precious metal, but what we are talking about today is another type of mining, which is "currency mining", and of course when we talk about digital currencies. Bitcoin is at the top of the list, so today we will talk about Bitcoin mining in particular.One of the advantages of bitcoin is that it can be stored offline on mining hardware, and this process is called cold storage, and the cold storage process protects the currency from being taken by others, but when the currency is stored online somewhere almost known to miners, it is referred to as This process is called hot storage, and there is a great risk of it being stolen.

If it is good in the long term, I mine in the cloud and it works well for me, although it is somewhat expensive, it works well.

Pour moi c'est une mauvaise idée parce que j'ai essayé pas mal de sites ménage j'ai réussi à obtenir 0 Satoshi ils sont tous scam où tu vas mettre en temps énorme pour récolter quelques Satoshi et lorsque tu parviens origine au minimum de paiement tu retrouveras le site est fermé

On 10/16/2020 at 9:49 AM, w13ard said:

Mining is a very bad idea it's totally waste your time. It is not profitable. Don't waste your time ,you can better learn graphics design or something like that.

You're right, mining can be a waste of time for beginners. If we mine on our computer, we can destroy our equipment. For starters, I recommend mining Ethereum, Zcash, and Monero.

• +5 1

On 10/3/2019 at 2:58 PM, Sakkievt said:

Should i mine mobile and is it worth it?many sites claim you can mine but is it worth taking the risk and effort?

Mining on the PC is already bad imagine on a phone, you should not do that, to mine you have to see the costs that you will have to do it, for example, for me mining with GPU or ASIC is profitable because electricity is almost given to me, no I have to pay more than $ 1 a month for it, unfortunately I do not have the economic capacity to do so, but it would be a very good profit in ETH at this time that the difficulty is low, to be able to take out some coins and gather them to later obtain a good investment that I allow me to grow economically, but I would not use my phone to damage it by mining something that will not cover the cost of buying another or repairing it.