Mining good or bad idea - Page 7 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sakkievt

Mining good or bad idea

Mining is a good idea but you have to invest a lot of money.Mining is not profitable. Trading is profitable. Because, for mining cryptocurrency, you need to invest a lot of money. You have to build a super computer with higher configuration.

• +4 1

Mining is a very good idea but not using a mobile phone or cloud To be able to achieve successful mining you need to purchase its own hardware and an external source of energy such as solar energy

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you want to go for mining you need a good GPU for this. there is no benefit to mining from mobile and the disadvantages are high,the hardware of your mobile becomes weak from  mining.

i think this is not the right option. 

You should start to calculate expenses like electricity price in your country for the amount of power you will use for your mining rig monthly and you can start after that.

Mining is one way to make good profits and it can be in the long run, but not everyone can do this. Because we have to need good mining equipment.

On 10/3/2019 at 8:58 PM, Sakkievt said:

Should i mine mobile and is it worth it?many sites claim you can mine but is it worth taking the risk and effort?

It is a bad idea that you will pay more than you earn
I advise you to refer to a mining company despite the delay in taking profits, but I prefer

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

13 hours ago, clutanur said:

I begun to mine Idena coin. It is totaly oposite of all standard coins, as you'll mine it with normal computer or even laptop. This will be hit when mainnet dispatches

These new coins can not compete with BTC mining because the mining of BTC is quit hard and expensive.Only the expert mines that coin and knows the value .The new coins are in large range with low hash rate their price drops many time before becoming stable in market so they want  more people on their network.

Mining ought to be done as an expert. For this, hardware venture ought to be finished. Else, it will harm both your telephones and ordinary PCs. This isn't legitimate. I could never prescribe. Be that as it may, I don't comprehend cook from mining. CryptoTalk 30 remarks every day 30000 satoshi awesome in the event that I begin procuring it, I will save it for speculation. Long haul venture bodes well ...

Celik

Should i mine mobile and is it worth it?many sites claim you can mine but is it worth taking the risk and effort?

It is a bad idea that you will pay more than you earn
I advise you to refer to a mining company despite the delay in taking profits, but I prefer

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

i think that in 2020 minig is a very bad idea unless you have free electricity and free hardware because everythings is getting expensive and profit will be too low, sometime syou can't even change hardwares.

Well for me if you have enough money to buy the right rig and video card for mining then mining is really good, However if you dont have any mining equipments and you try to mine i think its a bad idea for me.

Well mining used to be very good, but it has at the end become very unproductive its very very expansive and thats why people need to really work for the right ideas that we have seen here there are so many good ideas here other than mining, imagine trading bitcoin and making some money out of it, it sounds really good in that

I suggest you don't need to put your money in mining. because there are still many ways to get crypto like how you participate in social media programs

Mining was one of best idea in past but in recent days now its not good because most of members those are trying to mining they are facing biggest problem its electricity which is hurting them very badly but we have very few projects those are going with alternative electricity options because they have enough funds for this they can take good profit small miners already dead.

I think mining is still quite profitable if you buy mining machine for that purpose - one that is build of powerful GPUs and they are specially edited to reduce electricity consumption. You should not use your everyday computer for mining, nor your mobile phone - you'll waste time, destroy the hardware and not earn enough. So as I wrote above you need a mining machine.

If you have an initial capital of $ 10,000 or more that you are willing to invest, then this is a good idea, without investing in mining, you will not be able to earn.

Mining is a good idea for online income and extra income. Mining is a good because mining all members do the work.  All os members in mining do the work and with payment.          

4 minutes ago, ganutsa said:

Mining phone isn't as it were not productive, it moreover rapidly harm Your phone. This will as it were contribute to the fact that You simply will replace your phone ahead of plan. However, if you are doing not intellect the phone and the money you'll attempt to play the amusement " how to rapidly crush the phone."

You should indeed consider the fact that your processor makes overtime and heats up. Therefore the remaining life of your device decreases. So mining with a phone is not recommended.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I see the potentialities of bitcoin growth in December of this year above $ 14,000. therefore, mining is ideal, but we need to no longer neglect to translate all the mined into bitcoin. given that it's going to develop with the best possibility.

Edited by juzto

Personnaly, I have a 8 GPU mining rig. Now, I am mining Ethereum Classic in solo (not in a pool). My opinion, it's better for you to invest:

- in trading

- in a cloud  mining contract (Genesis Mining, Sesterce Mining...), do not confond with false cloud mining websites promoted on faucets, the scams that too many people here are talking and call them cloud mining

- buy an ASIC for solo mining

Build a mining rig and manage it is not easy and not a good solution for all. Because the market is moving constantly, you need to adapt your mining strategy frequently.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Mining is not good.Cloud mining are most of the scams and hardware mining create your computer to overheat. My advise to you --do not use any mining methods to expect the more income. There are so many other ways you can try to make money. 

I have two mining apps one belongs to old asset and the other belongs to new one. I am satisfied with the offer results from them I just extend my mine every week in the app and there is one need to login every day to continue in mining but if you mean the mining platforms I think it is costly more and need to spend more in electricity for getting profits from. The mining is successful for who has liquidity and experience in this field and this is my opinion. 

If we wanna mine a crypto that is already established then its not worthy if don't have really expensive equipments. Its really not worthy . And that is my opinion .