Mining good or bad idea - Page 6 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sakkievt

Mining good or bad idea

1 hour ago, Sajib Chakroborty said:

in my opinion mining is good but not so good because by mining you can get a small amount of Crypto that is not enough for the time you waste on mining this is why I don't like mining.

Who says mining does not get good results, unless you are mining through a smartphone. the good thing is mining through a tool that is specifically devoted to mining with it, you can produce better results. so miners are the things you can do to be able to produce more.

Mining is not a bad idea is good to mine but if you have the special machine to mine or a potential computer to miner, the bad idea is when you use your phone mobile to mine this is a risk to damage your device and also is not profitable.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

That depends on where you're planning to mining and what coin you want to mine. Mining on phone, nope, def a very bad idea. Buying mining rig, well, it's costly but it might be profitable as well.

7 hours ago, Ethan said:

I think mining is both good and bad, what only matters is how good are your equipments from mining. because if you are using your computer with mining, you will end up destroying your own personal computer. but if you have the required equipments in mining then mining is good.

that's what I want to mean. mining is a very good thing. therefore we can produce something in mining. but the problem is the equipment used Is it a recommendation to do mining or not.

When it is free i think it is agood idea but when you need to buy ghs just to earn i think it is bad idea mostly of mining projects now are just a waste off time.and just only scam

Crypto mining is still very good and profitable just you need to do some work for this as equipments are available very easily efficiency machines are also available now in market many machines available which allow user to do some setting to lower energy requirments thus lowering overall costs.

Mining by phone and computer is a waste of time and resources..   The phone does not have a powerful processor to generate cryptocurrencies. The computer consumes a lot of electrical energy and you won't have any profit

8 hours ago, contio said:

Mine on mobil its now not really worth but presently electroneum have a cloud benefit with apps and bitwing ICO thats mining ethereum on unusual portable phone

Noway the mobile can make you rich with mining.The mobile set runs on battery for particular time so mining is not possible and the hash rate always depend upon hardware.So stop wasting your battery on these apps.

Mining phone is not only not profitable, it also quickly damage Your phone. This will only contribute to the fact that You will replace your phone ahead of schedule. However, if you do not mind the phone and the money you can try to play the game " how to quickly destroy the phone."

No mining with mobile not profitable you need powerful gpu and most of mobile mining sites is scam don't do mining with mobile harmful for your device.

Basically mining is good, if done using good tools (recommended). Unless you are mining on a cellphone, that's bad. (not recommended)

5 minutes ago, Nayeem01 said:

I think if you can do mining on a real site then that is definitely good for you because you can make money from here but if it is not on the real site then it is.

good mining is not mining through the site, but using tools such as ASIC or RIG. then you will benefit by doing that. because mining the site is not something that can benefit.

I dug up the days of electronium these days and therefore stopped them for any profit .They are digging without even realizing the price, but I suggest you check out some more strings about excavation here.

• +1 1

I assume also that everyone who is selling mining contracts is making an attempt to con you. Even the people in China who make the mining machines can't cause them to pay so how can each person else. Its fixed to value more to mine. that's what's the snag with old crupto and why tokens have become greater famous.

• +1 1

Brother mining in phone or computer is a bad idea you know why there's a lot of minners out there i think it will be hard for you to get a fraction of bitcoin that called satoshi and you need to have a powerful computer to mine good amount of Satoshi but the decision is yours to good luck brother and choose wisely.

• +2 1

On 1/3/2020 at 4:20 PM, Bijoy970 said:

Definitely mining is a good idea . Because by mining you can easily earn money. It is very much profitable. That's why mining is a good .

All mining methods are not profitable. In fact some of them can be even harmful without any profit. Mobile mining is one of them. It will only damage your phone's battery and the device without giving you more than a few satoshis per day. Even mining with a PC CPU is still not profitable. So, you should buy special mining-dedicated devices and use them together to earn more profit than what you spend.

• +1 1

On 10/4/2019 at 12:58 AM, Sakkievt said:

Should i mine mobile and is it worth it?many sites claim you can mine but is it worth taking the risk and effort?

Few years ago when bitcoin price too much low that time who mined bitcoin and hold some times they take good returns. But now a days bitcoin mining  not profitable for  little investors. 

Because now mining very costly.    

• +1 1

Welcome with me
My advice to you is no need to spend your effort on mining through a mobile phone via applications
You can mining with a computer graphics card, which enables you to earn some dollars daily

Mining by suing cell phone will never be profitable and that's because of that phone doesn't have enough power for mining crypto coins. but possible where you might be able to use it for mining coins like Electroneum but that's definitely not worth your time and money since the profits are very low and cost is higher than your electricity charge.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, MAQ said:

ETN mining on mobile phones does pay. But if it is estimated to be fiat, then it is very low. I have done that and can't love to imagine how much time I waste just to get some money.

ETN doesn't use mining equipment like GPU or ASIC so you can't say you are mining it. I think mining is a must. So this is not about a good idea or not.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

Now in recent time its never been good idea in many regions of world because electercity cost is not afforable for mines even in big projects they are reducing profit because of enegery problems and now many other serious factors also creating problems for mines if you want to invest then do some search and try to reach some other good way instead of mining.

It depends on which coin you plan to mine it profits depends on coin you mine if you think about BTC and ETHUREM you are wasting your time and I advise to start by cloud mining because hardware for mining it’s very expensive and you will take more time to get the money back by mining