Mining good or bad idea - Page 10 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sakkievt

Mining good or bad idea

That depends on how powerful hardware you have. Because mining takes a lot of process. Without good hardware it is just a waste of time. For mobile users it is a bad idea.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

On 8/17/2020 at 5:33 AM, him0012 said:

This also relies on any earnings for mining. For those who confront an innovative pow gold coins that have already quality value available, it can be a superior chance my it all with regards to issue holds decreased.

How about the PoS mining? They too are actually good. They even make mining possibly on phones, although the phone mining is not profitable. 

About the PoW, I still always prefer mining bitcoin. 

Coin coin will use the real gold supply, it will not depend on digital mining process. 

I think it depends on the country where you are going to mine, the cost of electricity and mining equipment, since I think it is not a good idea to do it from the phone or a computer

Just go to whattomine, try to choose different hardware, it's q-ty and calculate profit. You could estimate power requirements and total power costs to make a decision is it profitable for your conditions or not.

Edited by AlexRay
  • +2 1

Man, try it. It’s never a bad idea if you know what you’re doing. Thirst of all look for good mobile miners, according to your budget. Search for tutorials and try it out. I advice you to try first cheaper miners to get to know how it works. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

t's good when it is profitable in your place and you have the capital for maintenance for your mining rigs, especially if you have an amount of knowledge in regards of mining.
Otherwise, no it's not, 

Hello. 

Has anyone here ever been profitable with mining cryptocurrency, if yes please suggest a good cryptocurrency to mine since bitcoin mining is out of the option, 

Please respond and I will much appreciate it. 

• +2 1

Если дешовое электричество и есть первоначальный капитал, то можно и попробовать, без этих двух позиций, лучше не стоит

On 10/3/2019 at 9:58 PM, Sakkievt said:

Should i mine mobile and is it worth it?many sites claim you can mine but is it worth taking the risk and effort?

This method of winning Bitcoin I do not like. Mining Bitcoin through your personal device will cause it to be destroyed and frozen, and thus you will lose your device permanently and in a short period of time that may not exceed a few days only.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Most likely, it all depends on a number of factors. First of all, you need to make sure that mining will bring you profit. Secondly, each country has a different attitude to miners and this is also worth considering. Well, there are also a huge number of other factors that affect the choice of "mine or don't mine"

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Mining uses tооls that are designed fоr mining such as ASIC Miner or GPU are still profitable if you have qualified hardware and low electricity costs but I don't recommend mining using mobile. Some mobile phones are not designed for that right? And I guess it's not worth it all. If I'm not mistaken there are projects that try to make mining phones, I forget where but you can search for them on Google if you're interested.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

What i'm doing is monitoring for a new mineable cryptos on Bitcointalk, Twitter, Reddit. Mining in solo till difficulty becomes too high for my equipment. If team behind crypto is weak then i will dump all of it at first pump, otherwise i will dump 60-70% and hodl the rest.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Now all my friends are actively selling mining farms. Yes, and they began to sell at the end of 2019, beginning of 2020, so I don't think it's profitable now.

• +1 1

Mining in 2020 requires a lot of computing power and a lot of electricity.
Above all, you shouldn't do it with your computer anymore because not only is it not very productive but also it degrades it.
Possibly there is the mining of promising new cryptos but Bitcoin mining should be avoided unless you have a great deal of computing power and a low electrical cost.

• +2 1

If you will mine on your own computer - it is a bad idea. You have to buy special apparatures if you really want to mine without any problems and inconvenientes.

• +2 1

very good because It is very obvious that the next level of transaction in the bitcoin world and more opportunities will always crop up in the
bitcoin mining business. For those who are observant, they will
reap the best.

• +5 1

On 03.10.2019 at 23:58, Sakkievt said:

Should i mine mobile and is it worth it?many sites claim you can mine but is it worth taking the risk and effort?

it's doesn't give any profit you'd better trade or just hold crypto till you get profit

• +5 1

I think It was veri good idea in 2015-2017, but now I don’t know people who really have good money))

6 hours ago, Neoneonovich said:

Now all my friends are actively selling mining farms. Yes, and they began to sell at the end of 2019, beginning of 2020, so I don't think it's profitable no

6 hours ago, rub4ix said:

If you will mine on your own computer - it is a bad idea. You have to buy special apparatures if you really want to mine without any problems and inconvenientes.

Yeees in 2020 is very interesting place when can donate money and have very good profit