Mining good or bad idea - Page 12 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sakkievt

Mining good or bad idea

I think there are better options and one of those is undoubtedly virtual mining, yobit offers VMining which is undoubtedly the best in the market at the moment in terms of benefits.

Mining with graphics cards does not save its cost when electricity costs are considered.Right now people are starting to turn to cloud mining systems like Mining in Yobit or other exchanges.Because the increase in electricity charges and graphics card prices takes you to loss in the mining system.

The question is really difficult. If you have access to an inexpensive outlet (up to 3 rubles per kilowatt) and a budget for equipment, while there is a place to place all this, then yes, you can enter Bitcoin mining. In other cases, I would pay attention to GPU mining, but with an expensive outlet I would not recommend it at all.

Mining is good idea but it is bad business, I means it is good idea because it helps to confirm the transactions we've made, but it is bad business because it is not profitable. 

Goodnight. If you want to start in the world of mining, the good thing is to have a good team. It is not a bad idea to make a profit through a miner. If you don't know about mining, I invite you to read mining content so that you are more informed. Welcome to the great world of cryptocurrencies.

On 10/3/2019 at 4:18 PM, DIY Tube Video said:

I tried electroneum but gave up after a while. Not sure what happened to them after that. I use GPUs for mining anything profitable.

I found it easy to mine dogecoin with my pc since 2017 it is very profitable in the long term, very economical energy cost

Not so long ago I bought myself and a friend a video card after mining, who was interested in that there were two RX580s. They were in the miner for about three years. And I will tell you this, over the years of assembling computers, these cards have felt very good compared to those that I have seen from many ordinary users.

If a person served his miners, did not chase extra percentages of performance, then the card was in better condition than that of a typical user. Because few people care about blowing through, replacing thermal paste and other card maintenance in their home machines.

The only thing that really exists is problems with the turntables, which are solved by buying new ones for 10$ from Ali. And that is because for some reason a high level of defects on the turntables.

Edited by sektor63
  • +5 1

I think that mining on the phone is a bad idea because your phone may break and the same with the computer.

Mining is a business as long as you have access to competitive energy prices. In Venezuela the cost of internet and electricity are quite cheap but the service is also quite bad due to the constant fact that the country is without electricity. In the same way, mining is profitable in the first fractions of BITCOINs and I mine them.

On 10/3/2019 at 8:58 PM, Sakkievt said:

Should i mine mobile and is it worth it?many sites claim you can mine but is it worth taking the risk and effort?

I don't think mining with a cell phone is a good idea. The phone wears out quickly and the battery breaks down. I think mining is a good idea, but you need to have the right equipment, a powerful computer or a dedicated Antminer bitcoin miner.

• +5 1

Mining is good only if you are a person who has enough capital to invest, in good mining equipment, it is not worth mining if you do not have an investment for the equipment as it will only give you losses.

Mining is not bad but you need several equipment to be profitable and some are very expensive and consume a lot of energy, on the other hand you can use cloud mining, they are pages that offer you mining but you have to pay for it, you must have a lot Be careful because there are pages that are scam and after a certain time they do not pay and disappear with the money

Я  думаю, что любой, кто продает контракты mining, пытается обмануть вас. Даже люди в Китае, которые делают mining машины, не могут заставить их платить, так как это может сделать кто-то еще. Его фиксированная стоимость будет больше моей. Вот в чем загвоздка со старым крипто и почему токены становятся все более популярными.

Майнинг-это неплохо, но вам нужно несколько оборудования, чтобы быть прибыльным, а некоторые очень дорогие и потребляют много энергии, с другой стороны, вы можете использовать облачный майнинг, это страницы, которые предлагают вам майнинг, но вы должны заплатить за него, вы должны быть очень осторожны, потому что есть страницы, которые являются мошенничеством и через определенное время они не платят и исчезают вместе с деньгами.

Necesita muchos recursos y es imposible ganar dinero desde la perspectiva que está recaudando. Tu teléfono es el que sufrirá todas las consecuencias, debes intentar alquilar mineros o invertir en un sitio minero confiable, por ejemplo Yobit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

В станах с стоимостью электричества 0.01 цент там будет последний оплот майнинга! 

Разве что зимой обогревается, а так майнинг и наличии энтузиастов которые подержат сеть блок-чейн ради Хоби выносят индустрию рентабельности ниже стоимости электричества. 

All my rigs have GIGABYTE GA-EP43-DS3L motherboards, which can be used to connect 5 raisers. And each motherboard has 4 Gb installed. RAM DDR2.

• Useful or interesting 1

right now is a good idea .. why? because yobit has vmining .. if it does not become them I would tell you never to invest in cloud mining .. but in yobit if I dare say that it is profitable and safe .. they have been working for years and I do not think they will disappear like all cloud mining does ...

On 03.10.2019 at 21:58, Sakkievt said:

Should i mine mobile and is it worth it?many sites claim you can mine but is it worth taking the risk and effort?

icing is definitely a good idea as I think you just need to understand what you need to spend money for.  One farm electricity consumes a lot of money resources.  But if you have the opportunity to connect to a free source or shareware, then mining goes to a new level and your income grows significantly.  But even if you do not have the opportunity to connect to such a source, you can rent areas that meet all safety requirements.  And still you will have profit

As far as I know, mining shoul be done with very powerful CPUs. Mining cannot be done with a mobile phone or a normal user computuer. If it were, anyone with a monbile phone or computer would take this job. It takes a very serious investment to do mining. It would be a pity for your phone😃

Mining is a very good idea, but mining should be an investment, because free mining is not profitable, takes a lot of time and is not profitable. You will get very little free mining and I do not recommend it.

On 03.10.2019 at 21:58, Sakkievt said:

You can still mine new tokens that have not been listed on the exchange, even on weak hardware, as long as they have low difficulty. Further, when listing them on the exchange, a pump often occurs in the first hours of trading and they can be sold at a good price.

That will depend on the Cryptocurrency you want to mine, for example bitcoin, and its forks such as ethereum, dogecoin, litecoin, and others, are very volatile and very changeable currencies in the market, these fluctuations do not allow us to know if they will make profitable at the time of mining them, because we do not know exactly if the value of these will rise or fall!