How much will BTC reach in 2020? $ 50,000 or $ 5,000? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saoha

How much will BTC reach in 2020? $ 50,000 or $ 5,000?

36 minutes ago, Saoha said:

Is your opinion that it will probably reach $ 40,000 in 2020? Anyone who holds BTC wants this. As long as we believe and be patient, we will succeed. What do you think?

I think it's over $ 20,000, but it will be between $ 20 and $ 40,000 and by 2021 it will break $ 50,000, that's my expectation and I know we all want it to break $ 50,000 or more soon.

14 minutes ago, spyaquino said:

I think it's over $ 20,000, but it will be between $ 20 and $ 40,000 and by 2021 it will break $ 50,000, that's my expectation and I know we all want it to break $ 50,000 or more soon.

Yes, it is entirely possible and may be further in the future. When did you know Bitcoin and are you currently holding Bitcoin? Do you think you will introduce BTC and cryptocurrency to your relatives and your family?

13 minutes ago, Saoha said:

Yes, it is entirely possible and may be further in the future. When did you know Bitcoin and are you currently holding Bitcoin? Do you think you will introduce BTC and cryptocurrency to your relatives and your family?

Yes, here at home I already use this technology for mobile credit, invoice payments in some cases and whenever possible disseminate among my families, it is totally possible to use it on a daily basis !! It's been about 3 years that I am involved with this technology, for me is the future !!

1 hour ago, Saoha said:

Is your opinion that it will probably reach $ 40,000 in 2020? Anyone who holds BTC wants this. As long as we believe and be patient, we will succeed. What do you think?

Your both by prediction are wrong I don't think btc came down in 5k too taugh or not going $50k in 2020 it will figure round about 12-15k next year may be cross last time high

$50K is a pretty realistic target. It will probably go above it and test $100k but I don't think we'll hit hit $100k, not in 2020 at least. Maybe in the next bull run in 2025 or smth. If you make your plans according to these price levels and buy enough bitcoins, I believe you'll be very happy in the next 2 years.

I'll be fine with it going either way because as a day trader going through bear or bull market is good for me and I try to make profit either way but if it reach 50k ill be selling so much and if ky went to 5k ill be buying as much as I can.

I think the bitcoin didn't reached the $50,000 in 2020, before to reach that, we need to support bitcoin and adopt it to increase the demand of the people so there is a posibility to high the price of bitcoin.

I think in 2020 bitcoin price 50k$ it is totally impossible. i think in 2020 bitcoin price 10k$ up. i also hold my bitcoin for more profitable. thanks

2 minutes ago, Cryptoc said:

According to my analysis, I know it can not at all get to 50,000 dollars by next year. It can increase but it will not be beyond 20,000 to 25,000 dollars.

I think it might be over 25k but maybe reaching 50k may not, but anything is possible, I hope it goes over 50k for sure but we know it's a long way to go !!

Next year is promising year for bitcoin, but about the prices I think no one can give you a specific number, you can be sure about such things 

Too optimistic if we judge that bitcoin will reach a value of $ 50,000
Maybe bitcoin will reach its peak value only at $ 18,000 like in 2017. But it will also be difficult if there is negative news about bitcoin.

My guess is 20 thousand dollars in 2020, with 50 thousand will take less time, because the total market capitalization does not increase, the new fund will not come to this market. If this will continue, then 50k is very remote.

Bitcoin will not stay in $5000 rather will it rise to $50000, it will be atthe middle and it will be hard for it to reach It's all time high

I think the price of bitcoins will increase more in 2020 from $ 15000 to $ 20000, but I expect it to increase in value and I don't think it will last up to $ 50,000 because $ 50,000 is a pretty big amount.  And it may be another 5 years to go so far because the price of bit coins will not be so high at $ 50,000, and I advise everyone  after  increase in selling prices, and we  would benefit if they sell it in 2020

On 10/11/2019 at 11:07 PM, Saoha said:

In 2020, there will be many important events in the cryptocurrency world. How much do you think BTC will be? Will be like 2017 or 2018? 

BTC could be up to $ 50,000, what do you think?

That will be a big mystery for us, and no one will know the right answer. Bitcoin prices can increase to any higher rate without notice, and we need to be patient if we want to sell at a higher price. Right now, we should save more bitcoin in our wallet and wait for the right time to sell. Although we might expect for a long time to see bitcoin price will jump to the highest price, it still worth to hold bitcoin until that time because, in that time, we will make a big profit than 2018. So you don't have to worry about how much bitcoin price will be in 2020 because we almost see that year comes.

That's a very high number, I would say the highest number of bitcoin in 2020 is likely not to exceed $17k and the lowest price not lower than $5k

On 10/12/2019 at 12:07 AM, Saoha said:

In 2020, there will be many important events in the cryptocurrency world. How much do you think BTC will be? Will be like 2017 or 2018? 

BTC could be up to $ 50,000, what do you think?

$5, 000 is low but is possible though. Reaching $50, 000 is impossible because how much does it reach every month? So $50, 000 is too much higher.

In my opinion it will probably be more than the previous year. crypto will rise even higher and I really hope for that. this is just my opinion, hopefully it will come true.

$ 5,000 makes more sense. bitcoin is now in the range of $ 6000- $ 7000 and I don't think it will go beyond that until the end of the year. the beginning of 2020 also hasn't guaranteed that, so the $ 50000 figure is still too far even to the end of the year. 3 years from now, maybe bitcoin will reach that value.

3 minutes ago, fuer44 said:

$ 5,000 makes more sense. bitcoin is now in the range of $ 6000- $ 7000 and I don't think it will go beyond that until the end of the year. the beginning of 2020 also hasn't guaranteed that, so the $ 50000 figure is still too far even to the end of the year. 3 years from now, maybe bitcoin will reach that value.

I am not hoping that bitcoin will decrease at $5,000 because I don't know what the miner will react. But if there is a flash dump that will happen in the market, then I think that could possibly, but the price will be back to the previous price. Now, we see bitcoin price has increased more than $7,000, but we need to be careful because when I check on 30 minutes of the time interval, we are in the sideways so everything can happen later. Make sure you analyze deeper before decide and don't regret if you make a wrong analysis because who knows, your next analysis can help you to make a profit.

7 minutes ago, aqua said:

I am not hoping that bitcoin will decrease at $5,000 because I don't know what the miner will react. But if there is a flash dump that will happen in the market, then I think that could possibly, but the price will be back to the previous price. Now, we see bitcoin price has increased more than $7,000, but we need to be careful because when I check on 30 minutes of the time interval, we are in the sideways so everything can happen later. Make sure you analyze deeper before decide and don't regret if you make a wrong analysis because who knows, your next analysis can help you to make a profit.

My analysis is like that, bitcoin will go down at the end of the year and last until the beginning of the year. a value of $ 6000 would be ideal, then deciding to invest is the right thing. because in the middle of the year or the end of the year it will probably be the peak. but don't expect big at the beginning of next year.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think bitcoin will rise again with a good amount of trading opportunity in 2020. This coming year will be very good user for trader and investors but it wont rise near 50k but maybe 10-15k

10 minutes ago, fuer44 said:

My analysis is like that, bitcoin will go down at the end of the year and last until the beginning of the year. a value of $ 6000 would be ideal, then deciding to invest is the right thing. because in the middle of the year or the end of the year it will probably be the peak. but don't expect big at the beginning of next year.

That is right. Bitcoin will hit the highest price, or it will start to rise at the right time. Meanwhile, we can invest from this month, so if bitcoin price increases in the new year, although it's only increasing and hit $10k, we will make a lot of money. But still, it is difficult to predict when bitcoin prices will increase because we don't have the right information, and no one will know about that. I hope that if bitcoin price can hit $10k, it will be a good moment to get the money back and enjoy the profit. So let's hope that the price can increase in that price.