Will bitcoin be a centralized coin? - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ranya

Will bitcoin be a centralized coin?

2 hours ago, vivoy90 said:

No bitcoin is decentralized coin and we can use bitcoin for many purposes such as mining, trading, lending and stalking also. So enjoy to crypto market and earn money. 

I agree with you buddy,bitcoin is a decentralization coin and the purpose of this as you mentions are for mining trading investing and holding.and thank you also for allowing to reply on youre comment.

On 10/11/2019 at 7:11 PM, ranya said:

As we know bitcoin prices are getting weaker every day.
Do you think the bitcoin price was still being manipulated by the whales? .... What is the reason? ....
Will the bitcoin be a centralized coin (coin managed by the pope)? ... What is the reason?....

The period of weak prices has gone and bitcoin is on the road to recovery. Manipulation of prices is a different story from centralization. Whales exist in many coins and can only affect prices. Centralization means taking the whole control of a coin not just its price. Bitcoin supply is limited to 21 million coins, so there is no way anyone can manipulate its supply.

10 hours ago, Shahadatbd said:

Bitcoin is not a centralised coin some countries says that . But I think Bitcoin is a centralised currency and that is not matter of centralised Bitcoin already become a most demandable currency.

Bitcoin is not centralised it is decentralised and will never become centralised

this is the one impossible thing to happen in crypto because bitcoin was made to be decentralized and we hope it stays this way and will never be ok to have a centrlised base for bitcoin.

The price of Bitcoin is formed by Buyers and Sellers without an intermediary or regulator, this creates a gap which can be exploited by certain people to play the price of Bitcoin. To play the price of Bitcoin that person must have large funds and so far there is plenty of evidence, how the price of Bitcoin is very volatile.

On 10/11/2019 at 10:41 PM, ranya said:

Do you think the bitcoin price was still being manipulated by the whales? .... What is the reason? ....
Will the bitcoin be a centralized coin (coin managed by the pope)? ... What is the reason?....

Bitcoin has never been centralized because its design is decentralized. Regarding prices, I have never found evidence that whales are controlling the price of bitcoin.

According to me bitcoin can be a centralized coin though it is getting weaker day by day. Cause if we look at the past  in a whole year the price goes upwards after several downwards. So if it can uphold its flow of the pervious year bitcoin can be a centralized coin very soon.

On 10/11/2019 at 5:41 PM, ranya said:

Where you see that BTC price is "weaker"?

I really dont see that, because for example in this time last year price was 3,700$.

Manipulation can be but can not move price much.

Bitcoin centralized coin, this is like a bad joke, and to not comment what you write next.

Please share correct informations and be more creative.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 10/12/2019 at 12:47 AM, Caporetto said:

BTC is already centralized in a way that 80% of mining operations are from china, imagine they can fork it anytime, but no government can control BTC or the transactions on it, they can however block bank accounts tied to crypto.

China is the top country in the world which is almost mine almost he huge amount of BTC and this is true and still they are mining the BTC because they know that the future of the BTC is so much good and they can make good money through this easily and simple way.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Certainly not, bitcoin cannot be a centralized currency, even if the country legally accepts it or tries to control it, bitcoin is still a decentralized currency

I think the Bitcoin price is still being manipulated by the whales, because whales hold a lot of bitcoin, so they are able to change market conditions by selling or buying Bitcoin. Bitcoin is still the center of the coin, because Bitcoin is the leader, and most famous among crypto.

No, bitcoin is not getting weaker every day. You can see a few days ago, bitcoin price increase and break $9000, although right now, the price is back to the $8000 range I am sure that the price will have the time to break $9000 and even to break $10k. Maybe the bitcoin price is being manipulated by the whales, but we don't know the truth, and we don't have evidence to say like that. Even if the whales manipulated the bitcoin price, they could not move in a short time because they do not always control bitcoin. So we cannot conclude that bitcoin price being manipulated.

I think no way Bitcoin will be centralized coin. Because the main blockchain is already deployed with system decentralized. So everyone who have mining hardware will processing the transaction. If no one mining bitcoin sure will make Bitcoin die. About whales i think they need so much money to controlling the price Bitcoin.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

In the context of the present time, it can be seen that most of the Bitcoin mining in China, which is 85% of Bitcoin mining, and if you consider this aspect thoroughly, it means that they want to dominate the science market in large quantitiesIs doing And that's almost like a central ligament

1 hour ago, Slimzee said:

This is when it's finally replaces local banking system and fiat currency, I guess it will be centralized for easy and general circulation in ATMs for shopping and others

Bitcoin cannot be centralized because the data is stored in each separate node. Price is a problem only for fools who don't follow market trends.

Like a central ligament. Most of Bitcoin mining in China, which accounts for 85% of Bitcoin mining, and if you consider this aspect thoroughly, means that they dominate the science market in a big way

Bitcoin is a decentralized currency and does not have any control over it. Bitcoin cannot be a centralized currency. Bitcoin will still be decentralized

i don't think that the btc can be centralized because, it is banned in most of the countries and if it is centralized than it will be harmful for all of us.  if it is centralized than the government will also be taking benefits from it, as a tax. but i think that it does not need to be centralized.

Perhaps someone is controlling it, nobody knows, and to confirm its price will rise in the coming months, and no one knows what will happen.

Bitcoin was started as decentralized and this could be live as this as no one can control this even many already trying to have this but its not going to happen few whales are manipulated but they are not in full control as now many countries also trying to have some control on this but its not going to happen just they can manage exchanges and sites to be caustious about this.

if you have a perspective on whales having more than 90% bitcoin then decentralization will be possible. This depends on people's perspective in my opinion because bitcoin is conditional and the anonymity of the holders makes it seem like bitcoin is decentral. I personally think that bitcoin centralization is possible.

I think it is never possible to completely centralize Bitcoin, and one of the reasons is that the technology behind it and the blockchain development behind it can never be fully centralized and that wayDesigned so that it can never be centralized in any way

I think this is possible in one direction, but on the other hand the whole beard is impossible. If a country wants to do more Bitcoin mining then it is seen that they have a lot of Bitcoin in control because BitcoinDepending on the mining, if anyone goes they will be able to do a lot of bitcoin mining and those who can completely dominate the cryptocurrency currency world