How many coins/tokens do you think will survive after 2020 ? - Page 17 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kumar

How many coins/tokens do you think will survive after 2020 ?

I am look at the coins list and we are having more than 7000 so there will be more perhaps even 10000 will be listed in the websites coinmarketcap next year but for what survives they are most seem to do well and keep doing their trading with low volumes, most of them are hope to be prices higher.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There have been more than 3000 but we can say that this is a number of the least bad cryptocurrencies. Most of them will survive for a couple of years as they are tokens and with some altcoin seasons they revive. As tokens they have no network and no cost to being produced so they keep going for eternity in the Ethereum network. But at some point nobody will care and they are abandoned.

• +3 1

I think that 10% of the coins will still be very optimistic and we really need to clear the bad ones that do nothing and have no reason to exist. There are so many that are not doing anything. Some are having a blockchain running in a few nodes and helped by big pools operate but they are just living without any adoption or plans for years. These won't survive for too long.

• +3 1

If you are asking about the future, there will be even more. There weren't just 3000 but more last year and they keep increasing. I don't like this overeaction by developers to keep creating projects as it floods the market with many useless projects but we can still do cleaning and find the best out of them.

• +2 1

It doesn't work like that, most tokens will stay and be traded so they will keep listed on big index websites that host all cryptocurrencies like coinmarketcap, although you are right that perhaps 10% of them are only worth to stay and even less in my opinion.

• +3 1

After 2020? Meaning when exactly? They have a tendency to increase too and you think that just 300 will survive but they are even more and they keep making more. The good part is that some are way better from the previous we had and we are going to see good developments in the altcoin market.

• +3 1

Day after day several projects die, but perhaps 10% is exacerbated, since although many projects close their doors, in the same way new projects arrive on the market, I would say that approximately only 3% of the coins will die.

On 10/3/2019 at 2:33 PM, Kumar said:

For me approximately 10% of coins/tokens of out of current 3000 would be able to survive and will be worth investing or people would show interest, what do you guys think ?

In fact not even 100 cryptocurrencies don't worth investment. Some I would only invest a dollar just for the shake of it , and this is what many did and they still survive. I think that perhaps having 500 coins is bearable but no more.

I think roundabout 30 to 50% of the cryptocurrency market can survive in this year because of their good reputation good volume and development from the team that they represent to their uses to get more beneficial statements hope the next year is good for the crypto that can survive more than from this year

с каждым годом, в процентном отношении, выживет все меньше монет, потому что их создается с каждым годом все больше и больше, и, к сожалению, большинство этих монет не являются чем-то ценным. или они не проходят испытание временем

I think the coins that will last after 2020 are coins that have been in the crypto market for a long time. This is because the market will still be dominated by Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin as well as the top 10 cryptocurrencies. As for new coins, I find it difficult to survive in the market, because of the low level of investor confidence in new coins.

• +1 1

I believe that the strongest currencies will remain in the future, and I recommend the following currencies: bitcoin, which is the best and the most piety, the currency of Litecoin and it is after it, and ethereum as well, because it is the parents of all new currencies, this is in my personal opinion. 

• +3 1

I think a large number, especially those that are relevant, and are in the top 50. Because if the cryptocurrency is growing, and the coins that are on the market are actively developing, then we can get a really good profit in the future, and I am sure that this has its own characteristics!

There are more than a thousands of cryptocurrency and new ones are launched every year but i think many of them will not survive in the future only the coins with high demand will last long the more others are dying the more , more coins are created again in the future more cryptocurrency will be created and i think it will double the numbers of crypto we have today.

There has so many coins which are died and there are others which are launched everyday, but those coins which has no any potential to investors, it will never dare to survive. 

• +3 1

Electronic currencies are on the rise and competition is continuous, and in my opinion, after the end of the year 2020, digital work will be better for all people than traditional work, so the orientation of all people will change towards digital work.

A few key points need to be mentioned before moving on to committed investment opportunities.  Experts define cryptocurrency as a cryptocurrency developed as a complement to traditional theories.I keep making huge mistakes, I think this market is so big that no one knows anything about them at all.  Only God can give us victorious intellect in it, because it is inevitable.

Trying to use crypto in real life which will come up with some interesting projects. I think there won’t be more than 10%. From the current list, there won’t be too many because you know that day by day people are coming up with new ideas.

There are many currencies in this forum, some of them are dead. Only Maa Bitcoin is alive. Many currencies and coins will survive to save the currency in 2020.

On 10/3/2019 at 6:33 PM, Kumar said:

For me approximately 10% of coins/tokens of out of current 3000 would be able to survive and will be worth investing or people would show interest, what do you guys think ?

There are many coins and tokens in the crypto world. More than 2400 tokens and 10% of the total coins have proper demand in the market. I think 150-200 tokens will be survived and 10% of total coins will be survived. So I totally agree in your words of this topic. People are very interested in the popular coins. 

In my opınıon , a lot of coins will be delist by great exchange. For example , Nowadays  ripple company's coin Xrp delisting some exchange . Because , it sued. According to the allegations Owner's xrp  made corrupotion.

This time a lot of work was stopped due to the corona virus, so many tokens and coins were interrupted, but it is still going very well in the last time. Come on, Ever will be able to survive in many tokens. Many coins including bitcoin, ltc, xrp, trx, eth, dogi coin are performing very well and it seems that they will continue to do so.

Thats a hard question to answer, since there are always new coins coming out & old coins that disappear. There will be new good coins / tokens coming out in the future. How many is anybodies guess. What makes a coin / token good or not is the White Papers or projected project behind it. Some will be scams & some will be good in theory. Only time will tell what the future brings.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png