How many coins/tokens do you think will survive after 2020 ? - Page 12 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kumar

How many coins/tokens do you think will survive after 2020 ?

Сколько монет выживет сложно сказать,но большое количество превратятся в пыль,так как очень много монет не несёт никаких технологий и используются только для денежных махинаций.

I don't know how many coins will die, I only know that the good projects will endure and the bad ones will go to the pot. There are too many coins and projects in circulation and to say an approximate from my point of view is difficult, besides that in the statistics they continue to appear even though the coins are not active in any exchange, a very good debate is this, thanks for the post.

This 2020 was the relaunch of cryptocurrencies, so it is to be expected that they still continue to emerge, currently there are a huge amount of tokens and coins in the market so giving an exact number of coins that survive is risky, but if it can be estimated the amount that will disappear I think that of the total coins in progress always each quarter eatarian staying on the road around between 15 and 20% of the coins, and considering the appearance of new Cryptos there will always be a good volume in the market

Coins will stay where they are how can they disappear. But I am waiting for a year or two when the gap between first 200 so to say and tails will become more obvious. From the other side even on 350+ places on coinmarketcap we can see useful projects with the future. 

Hello, for me the same amount of cryptocurrencies will continue in the market, since every day new crypto projects emerge, even more so with the new boom of DEFI, I say that the same number will continue because just as old projects die, new projects are born because nobody wants to lose a piece of cake of what the future of new money is

17 hours ago, memunis said:

I think 5% of the coins out of 3500 will be eliminated and those are generally the scam project 

Very true! That is the reality, the intentions to create new cryptocurrencies are very good and I do not deny that people want to prosper, but there are also many SCAM projects that what they are doing is to keep people from this world not to invest or to believe In nothing. It is only a matter of precaution so as not to regret. I believe that the true cryptocurrencies are the ones that will survive.

On 03.10.2019 at 15:33, Kumar said:

For me approximately 10% of coins/tokens of out of current 3000 would be able to survive and will be worth investing or people would show interest, what do you guys think ?

You are right, but to survive means it will cost like it costed before 2020. Many coins will still be on the markets, but their volumes will be less than 0.1 Bitcoin per day. And their capitalization will be decreased to less than 500 000$.

As the tendencies of the crypto market show, most of the top projects will remain in the list in 2020. Still, the market is highly unpredictable – new altcoins pop up on a daily basis and the industry leaders replace each other before you know it.

Well it depends, most coin will be swallowed by bigger and better projects. Few will last till end, coin that are realy usefull, good programmed and with good backu. I think like top 100 will go so up that all what is lower will drawn.

There are many coins and as time goes by, it will continue to come out more and more, I think that of all the coins that come out, only 70% or 80% will survive and between 30% and 20% will not reach its goal

Many projects do not last long and therefore do not survive, I would not know what to think about it, I have seen many tokens that have lasted a long time, but with a dead trade, the strange thing is that they are still in coinmarkecap.

Well, I think about 20 percent will definitely chew, another 40 will lose relevance or investor interest, and the remaining 40% will simply die and disappear into oblivion

• Useful or interesting 1

scam projects do not live long.  an average of 200 tokens a year disappear, this year is usually special so you have to be very careful

• Useful or interesting 1

Personally, I believe that 30% of the currencies, because right now the most popular currencies have a good volume and daily liquidity which makes them more accessible and that is why they will survive after 2020

Most likely, the crypto market remains 15-20 percent of the existing ones. But every day there is something new, and it is likely that we will be able to get a good income, so do not despair of closing the old coins, only if you have not invested in them)))

• +2 1

The coins that will honestly remain in the coin market and run as an economy I think will survive. The ones that cost more will never fall.

It is incredible how little by little cryptocurrencies are part of our day to day and have become a common interest worldwide, and it is very difficult to predict which ones will rise or which will fall but what is true is that by this 2021 this The issue will continue to take on more and more importance since more and more of us are interested in learning about them and in my opinion, btc and Ethereum this year will surprise us.

I think the ones with real use cases will survive. A lot of Defi projects will dissapear when people realise it's not possible to run a project with a million% APY.

Blockchain can be used for so much, and have so many usecases that I think theres room for all these projects. So it not about numbers, but rater about use case.

Most popular coins have no reason to disappear. People are still trading them, new projects are coming out. Goverment nothing can do to them

Yes, there are many coins will disappear in the next few years, the market can't hold too much, in the end just the important coins with some purpose to it survive.

There are many coins in the market however it can be difficult to hold and grow those coins. Some projects are no longer in existence a few months after their launch

• +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

The market does not stand still, it is actively developing, and the DeFi protocols once again confirm this. At the same time, proven coins do not lose popularity, the rate of which, although it jumps, still allows you to earn. I wish everyone to choose the appropriate coins in 2020 and 2021, invest effectively, and get a stable income for a long time.

There are almost 3000+ coins on coingecko. And I think that not more than 500 will survive after 2020. A lot of these coins are a useless and just copy of other coins.We don't really need so many coins, and people will soon understand it, this is the reason, why not more than 500 coins will be still alive

I think they are unlikely to happen to them, their number will constantly grow. If we talk about the quality of these coins, this is another question. Their price is unlikely to ever reach a good mark, but they will exist because not every user is able to buy expensive coins, and so you can buy a lot of cheap ones