Cryptotalk history.. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Cryptotalk history..

@EnxzWe are all new here but from old members we may learn from them about the history of this forum when ever they give us feedbacks here we learn from them.

The forum was created and started last September, its first goal is to discuss information and all that is related to crypto and in exchange for giving Bitcoin as an incentive.

Helo friend, I don't know what about you tell with us. I think you could find your history it's very simple tough your name id in cryptotack web and then touch your profile you can get your cryptotack history. 

This forum is developed in last of 2019. This cryptotalk is a campaign started by the yobit platform to give the opportunity to ordinary people by posting a post.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well I don't know much about the cryptotalk forum history, when it was formed and how it started it programmes. I only knows when the campaign begins, it's dates back to September last year 2019. And I joined this forum in this year before BTC halving and I found very interesting forum for gaining knowledge

Edited by Guru2050

In fact, cryptotalk appeared for all of us unexpectedly. Because, really, no one expected this! He appeared a year ago, just the same, recently he had a birthday, and it's so great to live together with the site, it's like your new family, and it's great! It has a great future, and every moment, it brings changes, some updates, and it's cool!

Cryptotalk is a platform where you can earn bitcoins. It give you prize for comments and posts that you do. You can store these coins in your yobit wallet. You can get more information on google.

On 2/22/2020 at 6:40 AM, Enxz said:

Hi mates! Can someone Narrate me about the history of cryptotalk , where or how it started .. just curious About it .. thank you for your reply if ever ..

I am writing what I know about cryptotalk. Cryptotalk is a forum site like bitcointalk but it has some great feature which isn't available on bitcointalk. We can generate income from here by sharing and gathering knowledge. I think it created in mid of 2019. 

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Cryptotalk is one of the oldest forum to work with. Most of the people has earned a lot from this forum only by commenting and by following the rules and regulations of this forum.

The historical backdrop of crypto is that it just on target recently and likewise like on the off chance that somebody realizes we require this data, express expresses gratitude toward you and elevate this cryptotalk arrange to all

It is a new and modern forum that completed the year of its launch several days ago, and it is one of the new and updated projects in the field of dialogue sites for the world of Crypto and bypassed the rules and method of work and the amount of money earned from,, many sites and attracted their users to it, especially Bitcoin Talk

• +1 1

I am a new member of the forum so I do not know the story, but from what I have read in other comments the forum was created in September 2019

The history of cryptotalk was beginning in September 2019. The forume is really fantastic you can easily earn from this forume but firstly you should make 100 post then you will be paid 1000 satoshi per one post by rating system 

It is a discussion site that was launched in the ninth month of last year, and you can see the date at the end of the forum page Initially, it was launched with previous conditions and a slightly different way of working than it is now, and Tarli is a modern, modern and new forum in the world of Crypto.

• +1 1

Cryptotal forum has not been really online for a long time but its been there so we need to just enjoy it and its going to work well for us today we need to really value work that works well for us, today we have a beautiful forum that started last year its been growing everyday and its been on thing that is far much perfect for us its important we really check on that, its started in 2019 am not really sure that we have the exact date or to be precise I dont know if I have been able to get when it started but we celebrated crypto talk  birthday last month so am sure it is october its been the best place I have been able to learn so many things

• +5 1

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I am new here I want to ask that I don't know enough about history of crypto world because I am also new here 

i'm sorry that i can't provide you with any data in this topic.  i do no longer understand while the crypto was made. due to the fact i joined right here last month and found out about it. then i may be able to inform you about this later.

On 2/22/2020 at 1:40 AM, Enxz said:

Hi mates! Can someone Narrate me about the history of cryptotalk , where or how it started .. just curious About it .. thank you for your reply if ever ..

Mate I think that is not what you should focus right now because there is no any official statement from the administration how crypto talk started but you can check the dialogue between admin and members at the "about forum section " when the forum celebrated a one year since when the campaign began and they mention the total amount of members in the forum and total number of topics created and so on.

On 2/22/2020 at 2:15 AM, Lamargie said:

Cryptotalk history start 6months ago it is a campaign to earned BTC or Bitcoin in yobit platform,and gave prize to all comments and post you made  in cryptocurrency and yobit.
And to promote this Cryptotalk site to all.

Wao in 6months? That amazing, I thought it survived for like years, I guess cryptotalk is here to stay for ever and  ever.

This forum is created by realtion with cryptotalk and yobit.In cryptotalk you do post comments and in yobit you have earn bitcoin and those bitcoin are converted to your currency.

As far as I know this platform started by the relationship between the crypto and the yobit authorization and admins . It is started at the end of September of the last year.  And it is about a year old platform. And for all the members this is a great source of income. So thanks for this topic.

Cryptotalk is and I think was launched in 2019, it is and remains one of the best we have since then and we are so over joyed with what is happening today but the truth is a lot of work is to make sure that we have added value to it , and in the end it is a good chance for us to really re emberse on what they are giving us, this is an education center that works perfectly for us

2 hours ago, Zafarwaheed said:

As far as I know this platform started by the relationship between the crypto and the yobit authorization and admins . It is started at the end of September of the last year.  And it is about a year old platform. And for all the members this is a great source of income. So thanks for this topic.

Wow really! I did not know the month of it's creation or how it was created. Thanks for sharing this useful information with everyone here @Zafarwaheed . You are correct that this forum is a great source of income as well as a great source of knowledge for everyone .

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

On 2/22/2020 at 6:15 AM, Lamargie said:

Cryptotalk history start 6months ago it is a campaign to earned BTC or Bitcoin in yobit platform,and gave prize to all comments and post you made  in cryptocurrency and yobit.
And to promote this Cryptotalk site to all.

You are right the cryptotalk is BTC campaign which started in 2019 to give people's knowledge about the cryptocurrencies .