Cryptotalk history.. - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Cryptotalk history..

I am a new member. I have no idea about it. If anyone knows, please tell me a little bit about its history.

You need more than a comment to learn all about this forum, all what I can tell you is that it started about a year and two months and it got popular really soon , because it was honest with its members and way paying them regularly, many people who were working at Bitcoin talk forum left it and joined here because members here are more appreciated.

• +3 1

I joined this site a few months ago but I knew about this site one year ago but then new members could not join.A few month ago a new member was able to join so I joined a few months ago.

The cryto talk has been developed in mid of September 2019. Surprisingly it has gained sufficient evaluation in very short period, because of its friendly and supportive interface and operating effectiveness. This forum provides you knowledge and learning side by side.

I dont know the story of cryptotalk, but i as it were know that its not an ancient gathering and they pay us for our difficult works to post valuable subjects or comments... Ordinary upto $.3.5 in bitcoin.

Sorry dear i did not know the crypto talk history . I am new member .i join this forum almost one month ago.I also want to know the histroy of this forum.

I don't know more about the history of this platform but I have only some information that just some months ago I read about the birthday of this platform and maybe this platform only 1.5 years old and rounds about 2 only but no more than it it's the information that I have at this time. 

This is very difficult for me to say. I'm new to cryptocurrency and don't know about it because you can see my post. I haven’t posted much here. However, I can say that Cryptotalk is a very old forum. I don't know much about it. You can learn about it from very old members.

On 2/22/2020 at 5:40 AM, Enxz said:

Hi mates! Can someone Narrate me about the history of cryptotalk , where or how it started .. just curious About it .. thank you for your reply if ever ..

Hi friend cryptotalk history I too don't distinguish about this but I'm exciting to be on familiar terms with pardon? the history of this majestic effective categorize how's compensation us each day for our functional post.    Good luck.

My friend I don't know about that 100 correctly but I can tell you approximately that this forum have been made at 2019 in the September or might be at October.  And we all are very thankful to that guy who have started this forum.

Hello mate. Actually I am recently entered to this cryptotalk world so definitely I don't the history of this forum but I know one the history of this forum will be very great because of that it is reached how today it is that much developed.

My dea friend I understand the forum seems to have started a bit late last year and the earnings started from there. I know that somehow I am grateful to have passed this forum. This forum was created through the idea of the forum called. Cryptotalk  forum are started in September 2019. This is created to have a good forum. They pay us for our hard works to post useful topics or comments. And me Earn Every pre day 2-3$🤑

Dear Friend! Cryptotalk is the best platform to invest income. Here we can invest income by posting on useful comments. You should make twenty useful posts on daily basis. 

Cryptotalk has been around since yet I think the current compensation per posts crusades began toward the end of last year as I read it some place in the gathering. At that point by February this year, a few nations were prohibited from installment because of the majority of them are spammers.

I am a beginner now and I have not much knowledge about the history of this forum but I am little bit familiar about this forum . I think this is forum was created against the bitcointalk forum and then the rules and regulations of the forum was set. The payment system is also was conducted by the moderators.

crytotalk is a earning website.This website we are first comment 100, then daily 20 comment and one week before we got prement by cryptotalk curries.This website our future because we are lot of make eran money.So cryptotalk is a best earning site.

• +5 1

I have researched about this forum.  This was started in September 2019!. At this time start with little users.  And in past we could make 30 useful posts in one day.  But now we can make maximum 20 useful posts. 

I didn’t know anything about crypto history because I am a new beginner of this platform. I hope I learn all things of crypto currency. I think senior members can say you the history of crypto currency. 

Cryptotalk is a forum that has been in existence for some years now, it is a place where different members participate in group work and help the forum progress with the aim of earning. Cryptotalk is just also like bitcointalk

cryptotalk is one online currency and online earning platform it provide different form of profits to its users and it is created in the year of 2009 it provide trade projects more profitable site and trusted one

I also don't know the history of cryptocurrency. I also need knowledge about this international forum. I think seniors know the history of this forum so kindly share with us we begginners and we dont know much about it. I think it is a great platform to know about the history and benefits of cryptocurrency. 

Dear I am new to this forum and don't know much about it but I will share little information about it as I know. It's basically a Russian forum. As demand of cryptocurreny was rising in market. With this aspect cryptotalk forum came into existence one year ago to make people informative about it and providing them benefit through cryptocurreny and BTC.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I dont know the history of cryptotalk. But cryptotalk gave us more benefits and opportunities. We can earn money from this platform. Not only to earning money we can gain more knowledge and information in every section of this platform. We can improve our skills also. So this is a great and trustful platform. 

• +2 1

I'm actually a new member here I joined this site a few days ago o so I can't tell you about the history of crypto talk.The only thing I know about this forum is that it is a Russian forum that my cousin liked to join me on this platform and I enjoy this platform a lot.

Well I also don't have enough information as regards the history of cryptotalk campaign but I according to my research it started late in the year 2019.. where members can share thoughts and opinions and earn