Cryptotalk history.. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Cryptotalk history..

If you want to know how many post you done than you will see this in your profile Portfolio and you also see your useful posts in yobit platform and you also see their you withdraw history and much more and in crypto you also see your past 6 months ago history

There is nothing officially mentioned about the forum here. But the domain WHOIS  & DNS record says that it was launched in 2014.  The forum is active from last last 3 years & from last 2 years it is also rewarding its users with good perks.

Hello my dear I am member here. I don't know the history of cryptotalk because I am new here I joined few days ago. I think this is not old forum. But this is good platform. I really like it because I earn money and knowledge in this forum..

Basically   Crypto Is A Campaign Or Platfrom Developed For Earning BTC Easily And The Earned BTC Can Be Trade In Wallet Name As Yobbit Which Comes In Best Wallets Now A Days In 2021.I Think This Campaign Was Started In 2019.

The forum is not my old friend.  Because I was checking the history of the forum and checking some old posts.  And I just got it just like the September post last year.  So that means it all started somewhere in September 2019. Its main base is in Moscow and it is a Russian project. It started about four months ago and is supported by the famous Yobit platform.  This is a forum dedicated to exchanging views and opinions on cryptocurrencies, their future and the possibility of making some money.

The history and origin of crypto is not actually precise as a lot of speculations has been ravaging among the members about it's origin but the most accepted fact about the issue is that; the virtual currency or digital currency was launched around 2009 by some group of members refers as Satoshi Nakamoto.

Yes, the history of crypto  is not very old, but it is recently Introduced and if we look behind it, it is also introduced from 2 or 3 years ago. So we can say that it is not soo old.

Crypto talk has started over a year and half ago . People can earn BTC here by posting the useful posts from yobit platform where you can also do trading .

Dear fellow your post is very well and I do not know the exact date when did cryptotalk was started and I think that it is started 1 year ago and this platform is a best way to learn a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and to earn money from it.

I like your post but I don't know exactly when cryptotalk started. But I think it started 1 year ago.This forum is the best forum in the world. We feel comfortable when we work and we make a lot of money when we finish our work.

Thanks everyone a very nice topic.  crypto is a trusted popular earning website.  It is currently in great demand all over the world.  The history of cryptocurrencies is very beautiful.  I can make myself self-sufficient by working here.  This is a beautiful online business platform.

• Useful or interesting 1

I truly need to know the history of this gathering since I am a newby here and I trust my senior individuals will joyfully share it with me and I will be exceptionally happy for that. But as distant as I am concerned around it's history I think that this gathering was begun in 2019 and from the begin it have been so tall and presently it's tall like a rocket.

On 2/22/2020 at 5:40 AM, Enxz said:

Hi mates! Can someone Narrate me about the history of cryptotalk , where or how it started .. just curious About it .. thank you for your reply if ever ..

Cryptotalk history start 6months back it is a mission to procured BTC or Bitcoin in yobit platform,and offered prize to all remarks and post you made in cryptographic money and yobit. 

Also, to elevate this Cryptotalk site to all.

Help friends I am new hear I don't know of cryptocreny  history.. But my friend join us one year ago and we suggest  us this plate forum  is very suitable  for you  and I work start I think that not a old history.  Cryptocreny  is dijetal  Crecy and famous all over the world but fellow the rules and regulations   OK best of luck 

Cryptotalk started in year 2017 according to my research. And it has grown well in a few years. This platform is giving  people employment which is important thing. And it is expected that this website will give the better chances of employment.

• +5 1

Cryptotalk was made in 25 September 2019. It was created as a virtual school so that people can learn from each other by sharing their experiences and knowledge. Its purpose of creating is to teach the people about Bitcoin.

• +4 1

Thanks, my friend, for this
Sharing
Unfortunately I cannot help you my friend because I am new here and I do not know the history of this forum, but I am interested to know that it is interesting
 Hope many members will benefit from this post
I wish success to all members

• +3 1

Although I have been on this platform for a long time, without a doubt, I do not know exactly when and how all this began, I was invited by a friend and the story I know is about cryptotalk with me, that is, I can basically talk about what I have lived with cryptotalk and not his the beginning.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well I don't know how it's started. I hope this forum works for promoting the crypto business. To make awareness of the importance of its. And the forum created on September 2019 I think.

Since it has been started 1 year ago,it has become a great platform to earn money by posting the comment and comment to somebody's post and you must know about crypto currency. If you don't know about crypto currency than it is not my fault.

My friend, as for the time of the beginning of this forum, it began three years ago, and this is recorded in the forum’s guidelines. You can make sure by looking at it

Hello my friend, I am new here, but you can follow about the forum section for information like this and from reading the topics all I know is that it started in the last months of 2019 with a joint decision with the yobit platform .

Hello mate, I think it has been like more than 1 year since crypto talk started and still it is running as it was in the beginning of the forum . And when it started, not every facilities we see now were present instead many were missing as time passed most of them were added according to user rights.