Cryptotalk history.. - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Cryptotalk history..

I don't know about the history of cryptotalk I just know that I was referred by a friend and the forum is nice and helpful but I just hope it will still work fine throughout this year and more years to come 

I am a new member of Crypto Talk. So I don't know the history of crypto talk. I will be aware of this if I continue to work here. One day I will understand everything I read about its history. But I know that this is a very trustworthy site.

I do not know about the history much but I think it is pretty old and you can see that there are a lot of users it has and they are paying a lot as well.

Cryptotalk is not a very old site but it started in the difficult times of coronavirus and spread all over the world and got fame due to its payment system because there is no need to invest money and it pays according to the hard work. 

Dear friend I do not know much about cryptotalk and do not know the exact date when it started but I heared a lot of peoples that it was started 1 year ago and now this platform is becoming more popular in all over the world and this platform gives a better opportunity to learn a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and earn money from it.

I think the forum is one year old and it is paying since more than an year so you can say that it will keep on paying for very long time and you can use it as your earning method

I am beginner in this forum. I did not know much about this forum. My question is for seniors.whta is the history of crypto talk plate forum? Who start this forum and what is the purpose of this forum? Thanks 

Helo dear I am unknown about cryptocreny  but my friend suggestions this platform. But this platform is very  old and amazing platform my friend Join this early two years  and earn money and good why spend of time  but this platform fellow the rules and regulations OK best regards  Best of luck 

Only those who are older and know about crypto can tell the history of crypto talk. I'm new to this forum and the crypto world. And I don't know about the history of crypto. This forum is almost two years old and cryptocurrency was invented many years ago.

• +2 1

On 2/22/2020 at 5:40 AM, Enxz said:

Hi mates! Can someone Narrate me about the history of cryptotalk , where or how it started .. just curious About it .. thank you for your reply if ever ..

By seeing the historical backdrop of posts I can say that it is around a half year old stage. First it begins only conversation about crypto after that installments additionally began.

• +1 1

Dear cryptotalk is one of the site in which we can get maximum knowledge about cryptocurrencies and as we all know cryptocurrencies are digital currencies and this site is not very old in addition the knowledge about cryptocurrencies also helpful in future

• +2 1

That it is new does not mean that it cannot help you in your question, as a curious member of cryptotalk and investigated several versions and the one that agrees the most is that the cryptotalk forum began as a platform that offered a publication contest the best publication and  with more valuations it would have a distinguished prize in BTC after this platform turned from a contest to a way of working for many of us

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello 

Its a really gratefully information about this farum . 

The farum is a created about a six month ago .This is a relationship between a caryototalk and youbit .

Cryptotalk is great opportunity to earn a money ....

Best of luck ..

As far as I know, Cryptotalk started in 2019 on September. I don't remember the exact date but there is a birthday post in another section that people give their wishes. It's history is not long but it has already made a blast in the crypto world and soon to become the top cryptocurrency source for information, knowledge and education.

Honestly I don't know the history of cryptotalk.but I think cryptotalk has been existing for so long, Because my friend was in cryptocurrency for more than a year and he gained a lot of knowledge and experience on cryptocurrencies world,I now develop interest to join it ,And happy to be with cryptotalk.

13 minutes ago, Umarsalam8 said:

Cryptotalk is a forum which is created for spreading knowledge about crypto currency to the world. Its only 2 years old perhaps. Many people are working here and getting knowledge and money too. They can post their problems or can share their experiences. A great forum 

Yeah that's true. And as far as i know this forum was created in 2019, sept. And it has a lot of revolutions too. From starting they paid for 30 posts a  day without any reviews but just for useful contents and now you know it has been changed. @Umarsalam8

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

This forum as good to me since the day i joined. I have learned a lot from the forum which now I developed a good skills of crypto writing and also earning on a daily basis in the forum. 

I've been here since January, but I'm sure I've heard of cryptotalk at least a few months before I started. I found a spare moment, and I wanted to give it a try. I've never left since then, and hopefully I'll stay here for a long time.

@Catherine Austin I may not be one of the first people to participate in this forum, but I felt sorry that I did not notice that, because the forum was established at the beginning of 2019, I think, and working on it was simplified and did not require many requirements to obtain Bitcoin.

I don't know the history of crypto form because I am new to this form so I don't know about its history but I can say that this form is very interesting because I am very interested in it.  I work hard so that I can do my job well.And I try to do my job well so that I can get paid for it.

Dear friend am also new comer here. But also in my knowledge in this forum our communication skills are improving. Here we are talking only in English. So through that our skills are improving.

Hello dear friend, I am sorry to say but I have joined recently so I do not know very much about this forum or the history of this forum. But I know one thing that this forum was created with association with yobit. But that is all i know.

Your post is informative but I don't know about the Crypto history I can not help you I am new here I join this forum for three weeks thanks for sharing this post..

Your post is informative but I don't know about the Crypto history I can not help you I am new here I join this forum for three weeks thanks for sharing this post..

A few days ago I joined this platform.  If previous members work and its history never comes back then this trend is new but it is very useful and day by day this idea is established about very many favorite users If you have this kind of information then please share this guide with us and our courage  Likes 

Cryptotalk forum was created in 2019 and it's a campaign for giving rewards by posting useful comments. The payment system then was 30000 satoshi but now a new coin has been launched for payment and its talktoken.