Cryptotalk history.. - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Cryptotalk history..

On 2/21/2020 at 8:40 PM, Enxz said:

Hi mates! Can someone Narrate me about the history of cryptotalk , where or how it started .. just curious About it .. thank you for your reply if ever ..

Cryptotalk has very good principles and this in the month of October or November 2019 was founded and this with a great purpose, to make this place the best forum where new ones learn with much calmer and less experience, thus making this great platform known both for new or expert members and where they offer large payments for interacting in the forum.

• +2 1

If I tell the truth, I do not know what is the history of Cryptotalk I do not even know how it got liberated but I know that I will get to know its history in the upcoming days. 

This Crypttalk forum start one 1 year ago and now this forum is give a wonderful opportunity for many people of the world. They will not only earn good amount of money but they also increase their knowledge and collect valuable information

My dear friend, I joined Cryptotalk in the last of 2020 and started working in it 2021. I have not had any specific time working in the forum, so I do not know its history. But the forum has proved to be an interesting and very useful platform for me because here I am getting a good amount of money for my comments and my posts, besides here I have also got a chance to gain a lot of experience and knowledge. 

The forum here is wonderful and it always provides us with posts and information that can be used as it gives us information and various methods of expertise and skills and also earning money where through earning money we can invest and trade, but we have to start with the correct education in order to achieve the goals

I don't think a lot about it, but at the same time I'm intrigued to know. 

I've gotten with individuals that it was dispatched a couple of months prior and utilizes this component (acquiring for input) to advance this gathering everywhere on the world. 

It's an incredible discussion that I expectation will keep going to improve things and until the end of time.

Gentleman you asked about the history of the cryptocurrency I want to tell you that before 11 years ago this platform is started and at this time this platform is very popular and global in the world almost everyone want to adopt the cryptocurrency

• +5 1

Hi mate, as far as i know this forum created september 25 , 2019. whic is really new. Some people comparing this forum with bitcointalk, and i think it's wrong becaue btctalk is older than this forum. I think this forum can be more popular in the near future.

• +5 1

This gathering idea come from bitcointalk and this discussion began in 2019 September. First time this gathering carry new mission with 1 btc for top clients after that they bring new mission and this mission give ever clients 30k sathosi every day in yobit

• +1 1

Sorry, I have only started working her 3 days back, so is not yet aware of it's history. I will definitely try to learn about it and will share it to you as soon as possible. It will quite help us to be successful here in knowing the history of the field in which we work.

I don't have exact knowledge about the history of cryptotalk but i have heard that it was launched in 2019. And now in 2021 it has become a well known platfrom which give knowledge about cryptocurrency and earning both. 

This form came in 2019 and click current on this form all the topics that are well discussed and people trading here then currency airdrop are informed here and they are encouraged as well as discuss these issues here you can comment or share comments.  In the first case only BTC was given here as well as talk token is given.Then this group became very popular and everyone started working on this forum and since then this form has become.

This is my first week in the forum, I am not sure of the start date of the forum, but I think that it started more than a year ago, because I saw a lot of posts and comments that were written in 2019, and I think that the forum has a great future.

• +1 1

The beginning of this forum was in 2019, and at that time the bitcoin price was still low, and little by little it began to expand and develop, and during these two years it achieved great development and the number of members increased dramatically, and many of the rules of this forum have changed as well.
I hope I provided useful information for you.

• +1 1

My friend crypto talk started since September 2019 until now. These the best forum to learn about crypto currency and trading and investments and you can make good income and improve your language 

I do not know when the crypto was made. Because I joined  current month and found out about it. Then I will be able to inform you about this later.

• +1 1

I do not know how  it get created or for what  its get created but i can say that its an crypto world discussion  forum  which contain  lot of information  as well you can join here different  bounty programme  which can give you decent  amount of profit  within few month..  Keep stay here then you can know many thing.. 

On 2/22/2020 at 5:40 AM, Enxz said:

Hi mates! Can someone Narrate me about the history of cryptotalk , where or how it started .. just curious About it .. thank you for your reply if ever ..

In 1983, the American cryptographer David chaum conceived an anonymous cryptographic electronics money called e cash. Later, in 1995, he implemented it through Digicash,anearly form of cryptographic electronic payments which required user software in order to withdraw notes from a bank and designate specific encrypted keys before it can be sent to a recipient. This allowed the digital currency to be untraceable by the issuing bank, the government, or any third party thats all from my side dude give a heart if you like it

Allah's plans are better than us !

I really don't dear . I can't help you because i am newbie  . I have no idea  history . If anyone knows then tell we learn and read.  Sharing information.  Thanks  for sharre this . BEST OF LUCK .

28 minutes ago, Sufypatzar said:

The history of cryptotalk started six months ago and it started as a companion to earn bitcoin in yobit platform and rewards to all comments and post you made in crypto currencies and in yobit and by also promoting the site of cryptotalk 

Yes cryptotalk history started some years back with the brief information I notice about this formula the history and dout about cryptotalk campaign and about the forum they are many history on this formula but the little information. 

• +5 1

Friend, I can only tell you that it started at the end of 2019, I think that knowing about the history is a little complicated to find out, but we must value this great forum, made by Russian people with the aim of making a better forum than the one they have bitcointalk that includes all people with average knowledge in cryptos.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi mate I don't have idea about the history of cryptotalk currency platform and also want to know more about it I will like the senior members of the forum who has knowledge and experience about the history should help us out

• +2 1

CryptoTalk forum began around the tenth month of 2019 giving rewards for writing ideas and topics in the forum, where they gave us 1000 satoshi for every useful participation within the Cryptotalk campaign, and then he developed himself to enter a new campaign to obtain the TALK code, and the development continued until the present time in the way we see All are rewarded for writing new and useful topics

• +1 1

I can’t help you my friend because i’m new here and i don’t know the history of this forum, but I’m interesting to know it really interesting, so please if someone knows we need this information, thank you.

As you'll see that I am a newbie so I do not know much almost cryptotalk and have no thought around its history but as I begun working here so presently i am sharp to know around the cryptotalk and will be exceptionally upbeat to memorize almost cryptography.I trust that I might able to gotten to be a well known part of this gathering and might reply all such questions in future.