What is the best crypto to invest in March - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
aniksh001

What is the best crypto to invest in March

What is the best crypto to invest in March   

234 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best crypto to invest in March

On 2/21/2020 at 10:05 PM, aniksh001 said:

I wanna invest in Crypto . So I'm asking what is the best crypto to get in??I'm creating a pool for you to vote for some crypto coins .That can do good in March . So friends let me khow thats your thing ?

Ethereum and XRP are the best. Actually XRP is the best to purchase, as it do not have performed well as other coins like ethereum have performed from last couple of weeks.

Well for me the top 3 of course because these three currency is the currency that I use and invested in trading and I hold some coins for a long time, they also show good performance and opens great potentials.

first off all wellcome All I have to do is go with Bitcoin litecoin XRP and eventually BNB coins.  These coins are in my portfolio and I will try to hold or trade with these currencies in March

For my ethereum, with that value I like to invest, because I know it will get good in a few months, so to invest in ethereum.

4 hours ago, Invalid said:

Bitcoin will be forever the best cryptocurrency to invest and i will vote for it again but ripple has the chance to be the cryptocurrency you will be finding. 

Yes i think you are right bitcoin will be always a safe option in invest as by keeping in view the previous progress we can say that it's value is increasing day by day and you can get a great profit by investing in this currency.

As of now, i will prefer to you to invest some bitcoins because in the next months, the bull run comes and there is a possible to increased its price and we are now getting some extra money from it. I hope that you can agree to my suggestion.

I think bitcoin is best to invest in march because this currency is better than all and with using of this currency you have not to worry about any things because you will earn lot of profit with this bitcoin 

Definitely go for Bitcoin, it's better to invest now before you are late as it's predicted to rally up to 80k USD in the coming year

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I would go with litecoin. Cause litecoin is the most growing crypto currency for now. The price of it rises everyday. Some drops happens. But it gets stable again. 

it think in the month of march bitocin price will go up and when you invest in march you will gain more profit  from this forum

Great to get notification from you . What's more, better believe it such a great amount of comparable with me , And I additionally have great enthusiasm for eth . I trust it very well may be useful for since quite a while ago run. GOOD LUCK.

I think bitcoin,xrp,ethereum good option for invest in march my first choice is bitcoin I think in march bitcoin cross 11-13k$ and second choice is xrp coin maybe in March xrp pump.

Well I chose xrp because for me I think it's hard to invest in bitcoin because the price of it is so high, well it depend on us what can be suited for us to be able to earn enough profit.

These all coins are worthy for investment.But i can only support LTC for now.The LTC have good potential for Bull run.where ltc can break his $360 ATH of 2017.This time LTC can be $800.

The best coin now is bitcoin, the top currecy among cryto currencies. Also try ETH and LTC that are the two best after bitcoin. But always remember there were always risks in every coin you choose.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Just now, Naylor89 said:

The best coin now is bitcoin, the top currecy among cryto currencies. Also try ETH and LTC that are the two best after bitcoin. But always remember there were always risks in every coin you choose.

Yes  . they are also most voted in the pool . I plan to buy some .

9 minutes ago, jore1 said:

I want to invest in btc. It will have a good value in the future. This currency is always in my investment and I am keeping it long term.

I belive any long term investment can bring profit whether its crypto or not.

There's no doubt that too and even there are ideal gold and silver coins designed for expenditure of money on Strut considering these kinds of gold and silver coins rate every day maximizing increased and even It looks like tozos gold coin might look contemplate to help you 5 funds on Strut and when halving ethereum might look $500. As a result, eth and even tools are perfect for the expenditure of money.

Always bitcoin is my first priority but besides this you can invest in xrp and ltc which price is not high and there the lose of amount is quite low and you can make profit from them.

Bitcoin is the obvious choice when it comes to investing since you cannot go wrong by investing in bitcoin, if in the future you want to diversify your portfolio you can do it just make sure that you take the time to research any coin in which you are interested to invest.

If you want to invest I suggest to hold most of your investment funds into Bitcoin. If you want to know the reasons they are in coinmarketcap today. When Bitcoin falls all the rest fall even harder. Most are falling dropping in double amount. The reason is that Bitcoin is the actual investment and perhaps besides Ethereum and a couple more altcoins there is nothing worth investing in. The rest are for speculation with small amounts.

ETH, LTC are also good to trade them but bitcoin is the best. You can invest small in bitcoin but you can earn a lot when prices will go up, thats why am saying all are good but bitcoin is the best.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

As always bitcoin,bnb,eth,xrp are good coins to invest in. But ofcourse its still depends on how much you bought it,those coins are good for short and even for long term.

There are actually many Cryptocurrencies that are good and have high potential, but the Cryptos of my choice are Monero and Dash. because privacy was the main reason for appearing bitcoin.

Edited by Naylor89

For me, XRP and Bitcoin is the two best crypto for you to invest in the month of March. Why? because for me, bitcoin is the best one for you to invest, while XRP is becoming a very useful coin and it has a great future. XRP also offer good value when you trade it and you can earn high profit from it.