How much Time you spent daily at Crypto Talk? - Page 19 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

How much Time you spent daily at Crypto Talk?

Yes, after I finished 20 posts in this forum, I spent a lot of time in the forum and went to different sections and made different comments and read the posts and learned from RA.

I spend about 4 hours a day on this wonderful forum, through which I take some knowledge and useful information and learn about new things that I may not have heard of before, in addition to posting some comments and topics

Usually I have to spend 2 hours every day working on cryptotalk.  I have to spend 6 minutes for each post.  And by spending just 2 hours I can make money every day from cryptotalk.

On 2/21/2020 at 4:54 PM, khan188 said:

Hello Buddies, 

I am just curious, That how much time every body spending here in Crypto Talk forum everyday?  Are you jsut want to reach your daily target of posts or you also reading other's posts for knowledge. kindly reply with honesty. Lol🤣🤣🤣

thank you so much. 

Please follow and like, If you want to learn about Forex Trading. 🤑🤑

I usually spend about 2-3 hours on this forum. I use that time to read the posts and topics of other people and I also try to reach the max post limit during that time. 
Reading the posts and topics of other members is a really good way to increase your knowledge. You can learn a lot about crypto trading, investing etc. These are very important things that you have to know in order to earn profits from cryptocurrencies because without sufficient you are very likely to suffer from losses. Everyone should take the time to learn before you try to earn.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Hello friend. Thanks for your information. I spend three to four hours a day on this cryptocurrency because I take a good look at the posts here first and then make my own reply so that it is not mistaken that it is accepted directly. That's why I spend so much time here.

• +1 1

Am not really sure. Cryptotalk.org has somehow became my bread and butter social platform,You can learn a lot about crypto trading, investing, etc. In order to make a profit from these cryptocurrencies you need to know that if not enough you are likely to face losses. Everyone should take time to learn before you try to earn

Spend some time on Crypto Talk
 About 4 hours
I am doing my duty
The location is excellent
I discuss questions with users and that's a good thing
I wish development, thank you

Frankly, I spend about two hours in the forum doing my daily duties

But spend more time reading existing topics, learning and gaining experience

We must increase the time to be here and gain experience so that you can carry out your duties without mistakes

• +3 1

I take 1-2 hours some time it's exceeded and decrease where I select quality thread which takes more time of mine. Then I read the topic and decided either I have to reply or not. Because I always posts on those thread which I have knowledge, I am not just filling the comment section with irrelevant content which is bad thing. It go to do what you can rather then posting low quality content with ambitious thing. 

От двух часов ежедневно для написания осмысленных постов! Все дело в AirDrop's  если не раздача токенов с неизвестной стоимостью и бедующим этого токена - то вряд ли здесь время проводил! Интрига всегда находит аудиторию для многих это оказывается бесценным опытом чтоб срочно начать уважать свое время.  

I have only started working now.Sometimes its tiring but i always read others replies.It is always nice to share and see others point of views.I now feel i have some duty 🙁

" I visit this forum three times a day. I usually try to make 10 comments before noon, 5 comments in the afternoon and 5 comments in the evening. Of course, I also read the comments from time to time, but I never wrote an answer. Some days, I cannot join the forum at all due to the busy schedule."

It depends how fast each person is and thier ability to think about the topic faster that too quality content is mandatory. I usually spend nearly 3 hours. Commenting can only improve you take effort to go through the posts and content of reputed people. Thier experience and development so far can help you do better.Hope this helped!

• +1 1

I think working in this forum is extremely easy. If we work properly for two hours, we can easily complete the work of this forum. Now you only have to post 20 hours a day. Now it has become easier to work.

• +1 1

When I'm online, I spend more than 2 hours. The time I to read others posts and make my own posts. But I think that there are not main topics, they should add more.

This is depending on how much posts you are going to creat, if you have no more than 30 posts than it will take about 1 hour and 30 minutes minimum, in general idea I can say it is about 2 hours, unless they deleted a lot of topics from your account then it will take more than 2 hours, it is not too long anyway

Users on Crypto talk I think ranges from students right up to already working citizens, on the part of students who are on high level classes or grade their time spent here will not be as bigger than compare on those who are of like a lower department base on their class levels. Same as workers, working time will always differ to hours on jobs and so on

I spend roughly 3 hours in this platform. it is because of this pandemic situation that I have so much spare time to do stuffs that I like. And posting good quality content in crypto talk is one of them. I recommend all uses to spend their valuable time in this platform so that they could gain knowledge about the various cryptocurrencies that are available worldwide.

Hey friend, I almost spend 2-3hrs each day in this platform to make posts and to read other posts. I am student and I usually get enough time to use this forum, I divide my time into three sections of the day to make better and useful content. I take some time to learn about a topic if its new to me, users in this forum had helped me to learn and understand many cryptocurrency concepts. And I dont mind spending more time here as it very beneficial for me to learn more and earn along with learning. 

• +1 1

I am working from four days, that is why I can not be sure how much I spend here bur since I am using this on computer that is why each time open the computer I only open this forum and work it, maybe about two hours a day or more, I worked more than three hours yesterday and completed the fifty posts.

here in this forum, each day i have time to spent in crypto talk, between 2 to 4 hours daily, and if i was busy i change my social media checking time with working at crypto talk.

I am new in the forum ...since two or a little more... trying to accomplish my goal of writing posts and getting a reward ... but I don't know how to finish my 100 posts mostly due to deletions ... it allows me to come back and be very careful. Don't waste time .... sometimes I write only 10 messages but very carefully in order to avoid  uselessness

• +1 1

I also is a new member but I do visit this forum in the morning before going to work and in the night after work, I do not know the exact time I spend on the forum daily, but I think it will be up to 2 hours daily or some minutes more. 

I can say 1/2 hour on average. But I am trying to get information about the cryptocurrency world by reading the content that is useful for me, even if I do not write a comment. It's better this way than wasting my time playing games or browsing social media platforms.