How much Time you spent daily at Crypto Talk? - Page 23 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

How much Time you spent daily at Crypto Talk?

I spent most of my precious time daily on the platform, not that I don't have other things doing but love being on the mixed because l always get along with the learning section.

I am thinking how much time every bodyspending here in Crypto Talk forum everyday?  Are you jsut want to reach your daily target of posts or you also reading other's posts . 

It takes about 2 hours for me to complete daily target. Because of my exam which will be held in two months i just spend my target time. But i always visit this forum whenever i get my time. A month ago i spent more that 4 hours in this forum. But now i am just busy in my studies. So after my exam i will again start to spend more time in this forum. 

In this platform when I was a new then it's a challenging time for me to even one post as I don't know how to reply , what to reply , then after some days I replied some of posts and increasing knowledge day by day as well as .

Now I am spending to complete 30 posts per a day. No matter when 30 posts are completely done in 5 Hours or 6 Hours.

But now.a days I am spending just 2 to 3 Hours only.

I am new to this platform, I will do well to get 100 jobs, it is a wonderful platform in which there is a lot of information that I will benefit from

This is relying upon how much presents you are going on creat, in the event that you have close to 20 posts than it will take around 1 hour and 20 minutes least, all in all thought I can say it is around 2 hours, except if they erased a ton of points from your record then it will take over 2 hours, it isn't too long at any rate

For me the time I spent in the forum is about 5 hours a day, allocated first hour to read and learn and in a time to do with the work and disseminate the specific topics within 4 hours; work in the former is very useful when we try to focus.

I spend most of my time looking at what people have written, my goal in this forum is to get the best knowledge that I can to help boost my crypto career. Crypto currencies are very good to trade and I am certain I will gain a lot of experiences here 

I spend some time on the forum, for me its bit harder  to post every day, i am student i have very little time on every day to visit the forum and post, but i want to spend much more time and work on full effort on the forum.

• +1 1

I am loving to spend my free time at the forum.After completing my daily target of 20 posts I use my time to explore the forum and all its sections to learn more about the cryptotalk and more importantly to learn more about cryptocurrency and The Digital currency.I spend my time here to get knowledge about the trading investment and exchanges as well.So I think it is good for us to spend more time at this wonderful forum.

• +4 1

Each one invests there energy here relying upon how bustling they are with their day by day work out there and  me I burn through 4 to 5hrs here to post 20 posts for my profit first and read different posts for more information.

I invested the vast majority of my valuable energy every day on the stage, not that I don't have different things doing but rather cherish being on the blended on the grounds that l consistently coexist with the learning segment.

Well, I would like to tell you that I am a student and must have to give much time for study. But I also have managed the time to this forum not only for earning but also fir learning. This forum has really attractions that caught me here. I like very much to be spent my time here as it gives me a lot of information about Cryptocurrency and trading.

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

today I already spend about two or four hours a day on a crypto talk. this time is enough to read something, write comments. and those who say it takes a long time. there is no need.

Honestly I'm spent more than 3houre in this cryptotalk forum for the purpose to have more enlighment and more earning for the features c cryptoword uses

I spend most of my time on cryptotalk. Even after completing my daily posts, I still go through the forum to learn and understand some certain things because I'm yet to understand everything about the forum and more about cryptocurrencies .

• +2 1

On 21/2/2020 at 12:54, khan188 said:

Hola amigos, 

Solo tengo curiosidad, ¿cuánto tiempo todos pasan aquí en el foro Crypto Talk todos los días? ¿Quieres alcanzar tu objetivo diario de publicaciones o también estás leyendo las publicaciones de otros en busca de conocimiento? amablemente responda con honestidad. Lol 🤣 🤣 🤣

Muchas gracias. 

Siga y haga clic en Me gusta, si desea obtener más información sobre Forex Trading. 🤑 🤑

The truth is, I spend about 3 to 4 hours a day here in the forum, the truth is, I am very entertained, it's like reading the newspaper, there is a lot of new information that always comes out, besides that I also do my part with making the day's post about 20 to 30 of course. all with good intention to help the community

image.png.cd9ece8947a163a7c2b3ee86a01e6918.png

I spent many of times on this platform 

When I complete his daily posts on this platform so I go to in different sections and read the content of the senior members and learn from this... Because many of the new things for me ... 

Actually I spend more than five hours in crypto talk the reason is that I dont type nor read fast . In the morning I start by making 10 post then I will go round and like other people's post . In the noon I make another. 10 then still visit other post and like the at night I make 10

I am using this forum as social media even after hearing about this i leave Facebook coz hear i can learn instead of wasting time and more interesting Facebook doesn't pay while here we can earn proper amount which is pretty cool thing

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

to be true, I spend about sis hours daily, you might think that it is a lot well sometimes it is less than that, I do not know if can go on spending this long time for ever, yet the strange thing is that whenever I log into this forum I do not feel bored, it is enjoyable experience and I love every step of it. good day

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.