What do you think about Yobit Exchange? - Page 19 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

What do you think about Yobit Exchange?

Yobit is a good exchange. I have seen many so far, maybe 50 or 60 exchanges. Some were ok, others were looking they could exit scam anytime and some of them did that. Yobit seems to be strong and stable as long as it has customers, and it has many people trading so I find it safe for the time being.

I recently tried trading on the Yobit platform, it is not good for trading, the fees are high, the withdrawal fees are also high, it is not good for trading small amounts, and I did not find buy orders when the price drops 

I agree with you even though this is now one of the hottest exchanger they are now need to add live chat on the yobit exchange site for better and faster assistance, it will help the investors or traders.

1 hour ago, Daniel213 said:

Think of this exchange as your long term investment and keep building it, keep accumulating and compounding your profit for your future ATM machine!

As Tony Robbins once said... you can let time work for you instead of against you.  You can allow compound interest work for you instead of against you.

How is company interest related to how good yobit is? Yobit is a trading platform, although can be used for investment,can be used for holding but should not be, instead, follow the normal normal procedure which is the use of hardware wallet. 

Yobit is one of the best exchanges ever, once you use it you will not think about resorting to any other exchange at all. All the services that you need from an exchange are there and much more. It has many crypto pairs, and charging very small fees and the best of all are the free coins they give just by publishing their link. 

• +2 1

This trade can be utilized as an illustration since they are intense when fabricating a venture. Going through cash to do cryptotalk crusades on the btt or straightforwardly with the cryptotalk sendri site gathering is unfathomable.

My opinion, I should have joined since I learned about Yobit. I made a mistake to stay only in two exchanges for all this time, as I thought it was all I could get, but with Yobit it was oppened a whole new world in crypto investing that I was missing. I hope that nobody does this mistake and join Yobit immediately.

In my opinion as I have heard about it it is so good ,many of my friends have been working on yobit exchange and they told me that they are very happy by using this and they are fully satisfied by its service so I think that this is best exchanger.

• +2 1

I think yobit exchange is better than any other site i have ever seen. There alot of reason why yobit exchange is really great.  Yobit exchanging is really fast. Transaction speed is faster than any other site and safe also. Yobit withdraw fee is also low . Yobit exchange is really safer and faster. That's why i like yobit 

• +2 1

According to my little bit experience about YoBit, I would like to give you my opinion that YoBit is really a great and useful, safe and secure place to Invest your money in crypto world. Since I have joined this forum, I am very interested to invest in YoBit site from my earning of Cryptotalk. I found it very easy to understand, and user friendly site for earning.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

On 10/11/2019 at 9:53 AM, spyaquino said:

So guys, leave your opinion about Yobit here because as I said above, my impression was as pleasant as possible and would definitely recommend to a friend.

Yobit is the most experience  exchange  site to me because first when i joined crypto world my trading experience  growing up with this platform..   Still yobit has good coin,facilities, security  good for its user but a thing yobit should improve  that they should list top ranked cypto currency  as well list new trading system  like binance.. 

Thank you friend for share your informative and helpful post.This post help everybody specially new members.Yobit is the best platforms for trading tokens or cryptocurrencies.This platform is easy and simple designed.It’s fees aren’t too much.So I will say my experience is worth it.

36 minutes ago, Ocean of Islam said:

yobit exchange is one of the best for me at least because everything which I have earned in cryptocurrencies is just because of this forum and yobit exchange and i don't know anything about other exchanges except yobit exchange. @Alex FronFron

@Ocean of Islam  as like you my experience also same before join this forum and yobit, I don't anything about crypto and how to make trading but this forum learn everything, and yobit give the opportunity to do practical means trading, my experience with yobit is really good and I never forget yobit in my life.

I think it has been used for some time. It's easy to understand and easy to trade but I don't know it well. It has a good liquidity and a few of my favorite currencies.

Good and simple exchange, I already saw it on 2018 but using yobit since 2019 this month. Overall yobit is a good exchange with great feature and simple interface, Invest box was yobit advantage from other exchange and withdrawal fee was good too! Maybe just need a little bit improvisation for switching pairs because it's little bit laggy.

yobit is a great website. In which many people invest, its security system is very good. Most websites are a scheme and that is why most people prefer it. The investbox feature is very good In which by keeping your coin, profit is earned from it.

Well dear mate what i think is that. It is the best exchange way to do your transactions and it is very beneficial for us specially for those who are working on cryptocurrencies i think as compared to bittrex yobit is good. Thank you

I can say from my experience that Yobit is a very good exchanger site.  This is a very secure and reliable site.  The exchange fee is much lower here.  Here you can easily exchange your currency.

From my point of view, yobit is best exchange site. Yobit exchange site is safe and secure. Most of the people are using yobit exchange site to exchange their crypto currency. Withdraw from this site is fast and safe. Transactions fees are also low. You can use this site without any hesitation. 

Hi my dear. I have been a member of yobit for quite a while and done a decent amount of trading on it. I also wish to add. Almost every exchange out there has their own coin. But none can match YO. When you own YO, you own a piece of Yobit operation. Now that I'm using it, I got to the conclusion that I like it.

In my opinion yobit exchange is the best exchange. We can change our currency into another currency in which we want. And the yobit will instantly pays you that coins or currency. And it fess is also low. I like the yobit exchange very much.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well according to my experience yobt is a good exchange. it is a simple and easy to use interface. with some plans to earn some extra coins like investbox. It also does not require having KYC and you can trade with low fees. It is the exchange that I use the most to save my coins

• +5 1

Yes dear the yobit is good platform for exchanges and easy to use it for exchange my opinion also is this to say goodbye to all only use yobit it's security system is good nit any one scammed with you all is in your hand so mu opinion is using yobit only 

The rules and regulations here for cryptocurrencies are difficult in my opinion. You need to check the rules first, and I don't think you can put your referral link. You may be banned and at risk.

• +1 1