Crypto has no value without capital @! - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryp2flowers

Crypto has no value without capital @!

On 2/20/2020 at 3:23 PM, cryp2flowers said:

Some traders do not have capital to enter trading, and some work here to achieve daily profits targeted in trading and not to withdraw them and buy things and the like, so this is my message to them: You must collect capital from blogging and the like shortening links, but does everyone suffer from this problem or not?

Thats is what's I like from the crypto world thats you can start trading without your own capital but you are eligible to get the capital by completing some task through some platforms. 

• +2 1

It is right people need to have some money in order to start trading but not each person can afford the good capital so this forum is good to start trading and making the capital.

Yes capital is most important in cryptocurrency to have an transaction here. But we all different ways where our capital cames from. Not all the users have a wealthy life to immediately provide some huge of money to buy coins or invest in crypto. Many members here that now try trading and investing here they started with nothing in their accounts so they works here in forum to earn some money and hold in a long time to use in trading and investing but now they successful because they workhard first their capital to have a value on their trading.

Yes, it has become necessary to obtain capital for a good start in digital currencies because it is difficult to start from scratch and collecting bitcoins from websites has become tiring and boring, so you must start with some of your own money and then start earning money

We do need capital to be able to transact, for that I continue to be on the forum so that I can generate trading capital and can continue trading on yobit. Currently only on forums can I get trading capital. The cryptotalk forum really helped me to start trading on yobit.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 2/21/2020 at 9:16 PM, Syedbesharat said:

In start i have no funds for trading all i have some cash my friend push me in crypto where i was afraid but i keep following my  guts.All in later i start earning profit now i am thinking about other people who need help.It will be good if provide Forex trading and coin Trading training to newbies.

Ye sir you are right here on this field there are so many members that dont have investment on their initial stages and its good for their future learning because more they struggle for money more they gain knowledge .

You are right. You cannot start trading in cryptocurrencies without capital, so you need capital first in order to start trading or to invest. So I recommend everyone, including those who do not have capital, to work in a forum CryptoTalk and make money and then use this Money in cryptocurrency trading.

• +1 1

23 hours ago, Moaz said:

So I recommend everyone, including those who do not have capital, to work in a forum CryptoTalk and make money and then use this Money in cryptocurrency trading.

If any one only depends on in our forum to earn money then do start trading then surely he will be in lose..  Again to do trading 500 use need minimum to earn a standard profit..  Also there has a chance to lose our capital..  For this kind of reason all trader should look different   ways to earn money @Moaz   

I am one of those people who collect capital to enter the field of trading because I do not actually have the money to transfer it to the platform and start trading with it and I found that there is a good opportunity for exploitation.

• +3 1

15 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

If any one only depends on in our forum to earn money then do start trading then surely he will be in lose..  Again to do trading 500 use need minimum to earn a standard profit..  Also there has a chance to lose our capital..  For this kind of reason all trader should look different   ways to earn money @Moaz   

Actually nowadays many traders are in loss because we can see most of the coins dump so hard so it's depends on luck as well and also need a great experience then it will be find because in now situation we are earning here and losing in trading but hope we will get profit soon because all the coins will pump soon hope ..

• +3 1

Yes, dear friend, I totally agree with you since we cannot discuss what each person does with their Cryptocurrencies since they are personal opinions and each person has their problems and as owners of their Cryptocurrencies they can do whatever they want
A big hello to the whole community and good luck and great winnings

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Are you completely agree to you bro without capital trading and investing in the crypto is very difficult and it's about nearly impossible capital is a good thing . You can better invest and trade with the help of it. You can get a better profit and without it you may get loss.

I agree with your idea of collecting capital form shortened links and blogging, but for serious traders why not buy bitcoin form your own money? I think that is the best way to be serious.

On 20/2/2020 at 8:23, cryp2flowers said:

Algunos comerciantes no tienen capital para ingresar al comercio, y algunos trabajan aquí para lograr ganancias diarias dirigidas al comercio y no para retirarlas y comprar cosas y cosas por el estilo, por lo que este es mi mensaje para ellos: Debes recolectar capital de blogs y similares. acortando enlaces, pero ¿todo el mundo sufre este problema o no?

Exactly not everyone has the possibility of collecting cryptocurrencies so they can be acquired from other platforms or as here in the forum we obtain profits, and it is a very good recommendation that what we are earning is invested where it looks more real and profitable.

8 hours ago, Mark wood said:

because in now situation we are earning here and losing in trading but hope we will get profit soon because all the coins will pump soon hope .

As we are still new in trading so its normal that we are in lose often but its not a big problem as it help us to gain more experience about trading..   Hope someday we can cover our lose fron trading..  Again its true that this forum help us to start trading easily @Mark wood plus help us to know more information about trading..         

• +2 1
  • +3 1

12 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

As we are still new in trading so its normal that we are in lose often but its not a big problem as it help us to gain more experience about trading..   Hope someday we can cover our lose fron trading..  Again its true that this forum help us to start trading easily @Mark wood plus help us to know more information about trading..         

That's true today we are doing trading so that just because of this forum because we earn here and learn here so we doin trading on amount which we earn here and also have information about trading which we learnt here so hope at the passage of time we will recover all amount and also we will getting experience..

• +3 1

I don't know how it is possible to make money from blogging, I know some are doing that and making interesting blogs but I haven't tried and it looks very interesting as they can put advertisements although I don't think there will be a big interest or payments if you have low traffic.

• +2 1

I am not suffering from this problem. What is the problem is that I don't have enough money to buy all in Bitcoin. If I had some more it will all be in Bitcoin but as a student I have limited resources and especially with the covid lockdowns and restrictions it becomes difficult for family too.

On 2/20/2020 at 2:23 PM, cryp2flowers said:

You must collect capital from blogging and the like shortening links,

What is this shortening links? How can you collect capital from that is someone paying you to shorten links? And why would they even do that, it sounds strange.

• +1 1

Beginners find it difficult to work in the beginning and the reason behind this is that they do not have capital. There are many ways in which they can raise capital through such as signature campaigns and forums.

Yes, capital for investment can be a problem for traders but nowadays many faucet sites and platforms like crypto talk help the traders in earning capital for their trading. Crypto talk even provides skill and knowledge of trading 

• +3 1

Capital earning nowadays is no problem. Even on this website it's easy to gain capital for investment while learning about trading. But I agree with you that capital is very necessary for every trader.

• +1 1

We must take advantage of the money and cryptocurrencies that we earn through working on this site and invest it in trading cryptocurrencies or benefit from the experiences we get by reading other people's comments and posts 

On 2/20/2020 at 5:23 PM, cryp2flowers said:

Some traders do not have capital to enter trading, and some work here to achieve daily profits targeted in trading and not to withdraw them and buy things and the like, so this is my message to them: You must collect capital from blogging and the like shortening links, but does everyone suffer from this problem or not?

Dear you are right capital is important but all people have different opinion when I start trading I start it with little amount but from that little amount I slowly start getting profit and I collect my money for trading and also collecting my profit so I have money that I use in some critical situation so you can't blame situation you have to ready for it so we have to change ourselves.

Yes crypto has no value without capital if we take a look at it carefully what will a trader be doing in the market without capital that means he has no future about what he or she is doing