Bitcoin will reach 15k$ before the halving? - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MysteriousIdentity

Bitcoin will reach 15k$ before the halving?

This is nothing more than expectations, with the China crisis and the Corona virus, most industries in this industrial country are disrupted, and all markets are declining. Generally, bitcoin price hikes may be delayed until the global economy recovers.

I think so too.  From the recent situation we can say that this is possible.  Because Bitcoin is currently priced at 009600.  Moreover, the price is increasing day by day.  Which makes me think it's possible.

I think bitcoin not reach 15k$ before halving because bitcoin price again dumping now price 8700$ i think bitcoin rise again after some time maybe in 2020 bitcoin cross 15k$ lest see.

No bitcoin not touch 15000$ dollars before halving because when you predicts, that time hit 10000$ dollars but in this month bitcoin prices drops, now bitcoin prices under 8800$ dollars so we can't expect next pumps up before halving, so we predict bitcoin not drop more prices, unfortunately bitcoin drops prices its really good to buy some bitcoin, and sell bitcoins after halving.

I certainly believe, that the whales will push the prices upto 15k, and expect a bull run from there to 25k, which might coincide with the halving event. After that there might be a massive dump, but for now, I have to say, i fully agree that bitcoin might go to 15k for sure. 

Yes it may be possible because bitcoin is a safe and good currency and it will be good also for future so i think its value will be increase surely so i am agree with you....but it may take more time as you say 3 months i think this requires more than 3 months

No one knows. The market situation is very confusing. I think that it will continue to fluctuate for the time of the halving, and then either a big drop or a big rise

On 3/4/2020 at 7:07 PM, ethan1751 said:

Indeed it will never be known. But I'm sure before halving happens it will decrease first, because many people say that.

Yes, everyone expects Bitcoin to decline before the halving, but Bitcoin always has the opposite expectations

I am looking forward to bitcoin up to $ 15. I don't expect much or daydream about numbers like $ 30k or $ 50k. I think bitcoin could reach $ 15k by 2020

well lately we have seen some very bullish moves in bitcoin price and i think we could go up to 15k indeed with all these india and france allowing bitcoin.

Of course, it is a very spectacular event, but for this, investors must see halving as an income generating event and invest. Sin After all, the factor that determines the bitcoin price is the amount of trading.

no i don't think so because btc went to 9 K after 8K and now it is going to 7 K so i think btc will be lesss than 10 K before halving. but it will increase after halving. that it my prediction. cause i don't see any strong signals.

I am afraid about this, the price of bitcoin is now declining, and today we, in the third month of the year 2020, have reached the price of 8168. This is really scary and I am afraid that it will continue to decline in this manner. This is why the price of bitcoin can no longer be expected, but we hope it will reach $ 15,000, otherwise we will lose a lot.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/6/2020 at 6:14 PM, ethan1751 said:

The decline before halving is certainly likely, but the decline will not be as large as falling at the level of $ 6000 or $ 5000.

Here the decline has occurred today, as you expected. I hope you've benefited from it. It was a sudden and sharp drop there were terrible losses for some

No, Bitcoin will not reach this price before Bitcoin halving , but perhaps, with the greatest doubt, it reaches up to $ 20,000 after Bitcoin halving.

Well, The Topic is very old. the price today's 5000$. I think the halving thing already happed because of the crush. Yesterday, I saw accedently saw the price at 3900 and I bougth it without thinkg and I am already in the huge profits. 

It can't be said that Bitcoin will achieve $ 15000 before having of it presently it is near 7500 to 8000 dollar which can be Rise or may also decrease it depends upon the demand and investments by the users.

For now bitcoin price can't reach 15k before halving due to the huge drop it went through led by the pandemic COVID19 that affected the crypto markets and if it wasn't for this then it was going to reach the estimated price before halving.

The price of currencies has been greatly affected these days due to corona and the prices have decreased as the price of bitcoin coin reached $ 4,000, but a few days ago the price seemed to rise, but in a very tired way and I think it will reach $ 15,000, but it needs to end of the year until it reaches that price

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that no, the maximum price that it will reach will be about 12,000 dollars, and only then after slow months of growth, the price will become around 15,000 dollars.

Bitcoin has not shown any signs of reaching 15000$, before bitcoin halving and it is just a month away from happening, may be it will come as a surprise

On 3/28/2020 at 2:05 AM, Nezar said:

The price of currencies has been greatly affected these days due to corona and the prices have decreased as the price of bitcoin coin reached $ 4,000, but a few days ago the price seemed to rise, but in a very tired way and I think it will reach $ 15,000, but it needs to end of the year until it reaches that price

All prices are affected by covidvirus, but I think prices will rise quickly. Those who sell must be very panicked as if this virus is a zombie virus. As if the world will end. As a new generation of young people, you should think logically. HALVING IS COMING.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

As for me the predictions of butcoj having to reach $15k before even the halvings might be even not be possible as the bitcoin value now is just most around the range of $7000 and below. As even the halvings might not be effective as anticipated

This possibility is unlikely now, since we are about a month and a half in half this year, and the price of bitcoin is still being hesitated in the range of $ 7000 and $ 5,800, but some improvements that may lead to higher prices in the market and the rule of the Bitcoin again may occur.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Немцы продолжаю продавать Bitcoin — правительство Германии отправило 282 BTC ($17,6 млн )на Kraken, Coinbase и Bitstamp. На их балансе осталось 43 859 BTC. Наш крипто обменник saint.exchange всегда может помочь вам с выводом криптовалюты!
    • Prettys Girls from your town
    • Circle получила лицензию на выпуск стейблкоинов в соответствии с регламентом MiCA   Как заявили представители компании, Circle стала первой, кто получил разрешение на проведение операций со стейблкоинами в Европе. Лицензия откроет доступ к рынку, включающему в себя двадцать семь государств. Дочерняя фирма Circle Mint France займется выпуском EURC и USDC на территории Евросоюза.   «Весь европейский регулируемый финансовый сектор теперь может принять финансовую инфраструктуру на основе блокчейна, что значительно расширит полезность стейблкоинов. Мы видим значительный интерес к EURC со стороны крупных предприятий, финансовых учреждений и платежных компаний», — заявил генеральный директор Circle Джереми Эллайр (Jeremy Allaire).   Circle подала во Франции заявку на получение местных лицензий поставщика услуг цифровых активов и учреждения электронных денег весной 2023 года. Тогда эмитент заявил о планах выпустить номинированный в евро стейблкоин EUROC, и начать процесс его внедрения в соответствии с требованиями MiCA.   Ранее генеральный директор Circle предположил, что к 2025 году роль стейблкоинов в мировой экономической модели качественно изменится, что сделает их легальным денежным инструментом.    
    • Hello forum readers! We are pleased to announce that our exchange service 0xbc1.io has been added to OKchanger monitoring.
    • ⭐️ Добавлена новая платежная система Telegram Stars! ⚙️  Для обновления кэша в боте, откройте его и прожмите Ctrl+Shift+R
    • Пополняйте счет без комиссии и получайте 3% кэшбэка за все покупки совершенные с помощью виртуальных карт нового поколения LinkPay (VCC).   Пожалуй, это одно из лучших предложений на рынке виртуальных карт для оплаты криптовалютой 😎   Получить карту   Доступны бесплатные карты за отзыв*   ———   Совершайте и принимайте платежи на беспрецедентных условиях!   Рады предложить единственное в своем роде решение для онлайн-покупок и рекламы со встроенным платежным шлюзом и удобными инструментами для контроля командных расходов.   Виртуальную кредитную карту можно использовать для оплаты таких продуктов, как: Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Bing Ads, TikTok Ads, Taboola, Amazon, Airbnb, OpenAI, DigitalOcean, Midjourney, Netflix, Spotify, World of Warcraft, Steam, и многих других.   Принимайте платежи в крипте и фиате   Процесс интеграции занимает совсем немного времени, и уже через час вы сможете принимать платежи на своем сайте. У нас доступны сотни самых популярных крипто и локальных фиатных валют, а также Visa и Mastercard. Не упустите возможность начать работу со своим собственным платежным шлюзом. Получить карту   ———   Лучшие виртуальные карты для любых покупок   Пополняйте баланс с помощью 7+ самых популярных криптовалют, выпускайте виртуальные карты и оплачивайте все покупки с кэшбэком 3% . Так просто!   Кэшбэк 3% на все покупки 0% комиссии за отклоненные платежи 0% комиссии за пополнение и снятие средств Минимальная сумма вывода составляет всего 10 долларов США. Счета в долларах США и евро Онлайн-поддержка 24/7/365   Получить карту!   Управление командой на новом уровне   Неограниченное количество карт,  настройка лимитов и доступов, а также самый удобный интерфейс для командных расходов   До 100 виртуальных карт бесплатно Возврат средств с карты на счет без комиссии Надежное управление доступами 50+ членов команды Детализированная статистика   Получить доступ   Начните принимать платежи на сайте в течение часа с Merchant   Приём платежей для онлайн-магазинов с мгновенным зачислением средств на ваш счет.   Прием платежей с дебетовых и кредитных карт по всему миру Обработка платежей в более чем 100 популярных криптовалютах Автоматические расчеты на выгодных условиях Быстрая интеграция   Получить доступ!   ———   *Как получить бесплатную карту за отзыв?   Любой участник форума с рейтингом 69+ может получить бесплатную виртуальную премиум-карту LinkPay на тест, выполнив три условия:   Оставьте следующее сообщение в нашем треде: «Хочу протестировать карту LinkPay». Зарегистрироваться у нас на сайте и прислать нам адрес почты, привязанной к аккаунту.  Мы все проверим и добавим бесплатную карту на баланс аккаунта. Оставьте отзыв на сервис в треде, и плюсик к репутации в нашем аккаунте на форуме ❤️   Зарегистрироваться!   ———   LinkPay – используй виртуальные карты нового поколения уже сегодня   Кэшбэк 3% на все покупки 0% комиссия за отклоненные транзакции 0% комиссия за пополнение аккаунта 0% комиссия за вывод средств Бесплатный аккаунт Merchant Бесплатные инструменты для работы в команде Бесплатные карты по подписке Специальные условия при больших оборотах   Зарегистрируйтесь сейчас!   ———   Присоединяйтесь к партнерской программе и зарабатывайте $100+ за каждого привлеченного пользователя. Получайте вознаграждение за каждое целевое действие!   Вознаграждения для партнёров Самая выгодная партнёрская программа среди сервисов виртуальных карт:   Целевое действие Награда Клик по партнерской ссылке $0.03 Регистрация в сервисе $0.2 Первое пополнение $1 Выпуск первой карты 10% Покупка подписки 10% Сервисные комиссии 20% Открытие счета Merchant (бонус активируется после проведения 100 успешных платежей) $50 Публикация отзыва о LinkPay* $200+   Все бонусы кроме сервисных комиссий начисляются один раз. Бонусы за сервисные комиссии начисляются в течение 180 дней с момента регистрации пользователя.   *Узнать больше можно на app.linkpay.io/referral-program.   ———   Хотите еще?   Мы часто организуем конкурсы для наших подписчиков в социальных сетях. Регулярно разыгрываются бесплатные виртуальные карты, пополнения баланса и другие ценные призы. Конкурсы проводятся независимо друг от друга и на разных платформах, поэтому рекомендуем подписываться на все наши социальные сети 😉   Телеграмм Твиттер Фейсбук Инстаграм Linkedin  
    • Добрый день, уважаемые пользователи! Напоминаем Вам: Партнерство с нашем обменником! У нас действует партнерская программа, ранее ставка была 0.3% от суммы обмена, А с сегодняшнего дня мы подняли ставку до 1.5% от суммы обмена реферала 🤑 Спешите, дорогие друзья зарегистрироваться на нашем сайте, скопировать Вашу уникальную партнерскую ссылку в Вашем аккаунте, И разослать ее всем своим друзьям, коллегами и просто криптанам.   Начните зарабатывать вместе с криптообменником Finansovich-exchange. Подробная информация указана на сайте.
    • Новости сегодня 1. Налогообложение криптовалют и других виртуальных активов в Украине будут рассматривать в послевоенный период. Сообщает нардеп Железняк. 2. SEC откладывает торговлю Ethereum-ETF как минимум до 8 июля, требуя дальнейшей доработки заявок. 3. Акции NIKE упали более чем на 20%, что является худшим падением со времени IPO 1980 года. 4. Apple интегрирует ИИ в гарнитуру смешанной реальности Vision Pro. 5. Sony запустит криптовалютную биржу в Японии и разработает собственный блокчейн. 6. У Украины есть один месяц, чтобы избежать дефолта в условиях продолжающейся войны. The Economist   Наш канал в Telegram https://t.me/Bulldog_ExСвязаться с нами:Сайт: https://www.bulldog.exchange/Support: support@bulldog.exchangeTelegram: https://t.me/exchange_bulldog Изменено 29 июн 2024, 14:08 пользователем Bulldog Exchange
    • LetsExchange has listed TAIKO TAIKO, a cryptocurrency behind the Taiko ecosystem, is now available for trading and cross-chain swap on LetsExchange, the instant crypto exchange supporting the largest number of cryptocurrencies worldwide. The crypto community can now swap this asset for over 4,500 other crypto assets using a friendly widget, a Telegram bot, or third-party platforms and apps that integrate crypto exchange functionality powered by LetsExchange.   When swapping TAIKO for other coins, users can choose between a market rate and a fixed rate. The former allows the system to automatically select the most profitable rate from the 20+ liquidity providers connected to LetsExchange, ensuring the best exchange conditions despite price volatility. Users who prefer to avoid slippage can opt for a fixed rate, which locks the value of the swap until the operation is completed. TAIKO on its native blockchain and the ERC-20 version are both available on LetsExchange, with cross-chain swapping possible for diversification or other purposes.   Alex J., Chief Product Officer (CPO) at LetsExchange, expressed his excitement about the listing of TAIKO: “We are glad to have TAIKO available on our platform. Many investors were looking forward to trading this token in the open market after a successful airdrop conducted by the Taiko team in May 2024. LetsExchange provides all the tools to swap TAIKO most conveniently and securely, contributing to the rapid adoption of this crypto asset.”   Taiko is an Ethereum-equivalent (Type 1) ZK-EVM that is maximally compatible with Ethereum. No additional compiling, reaudits, or tooling is needed. Additionally, Taiko is a based rollup: the transaction sequencing on Taiko is done by Ethereum validators. Based sequencing is maximally simple and inherits Ethereum's liveness and credible neutrality. The TAIKO token is the native utility token within the Taiko ecosystem, crucial for keeping the network running smoothly and efficiently. TAIKO also plays a key role in decision-making and governance within the network.   LetsExchange is an industry-leading exchange platform that supports over 4,500 coins and tokens, the largest number of assets in the market. Along with crypto-to-crypto swaps, users can benefit from DEX and on-ramp/off-ramp functionalities. LetsExchange’s partners can integrate crypto-to-crypto swap functionality through API. DEX and Buy/Sell functionalities are also available through adjustable crypto exchange widgets and Telegram bots.