Your worst experience in Crypto - Page 25 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
icet208

Your worst experience in Crypto

I spent a lot of time on the Faucet website. He made a lot of Satoshi. He just lost in the baccarat game. It lost 0.5 billion units in total. I understand that it will not benefit us if gambling continues. I don't gamble right now. Hard-earned bitcoins.

I have had several bad experiences with the crypts but the one that made me feel the most sad was when I lost an account with thousands of satoshis. Today I regret not having retired in time.

Lately I lost money in a currency that I had confidence in because of the exchange where it was thrown was pure loss 

4 hours ago, OthmaneSmira said:

@yato987You said impulsivity and I like to call it adventure. If you do not venture, you will not win in the world of cryptography. There is a rule that if you do not have the spirit of adventure, do not expect to win ... In this world, adventure is necessary..I believe in this and believe in it....

@OthmaneSmira i agree with you but what i meant  wasn't just replying to the topic but also to the comments as you see many of them lost due to rushing and  poor knowledge  and that is not an adventure , it is just  rushing into new thing without even learning about it and expecting to end winning at it 

the adventure is a different thing , you  are aware of its dangerous and have knowledge about what you are doing and how to do it.

• +4 1

My story is not bigger but my wrost experience is that i have 4 ethereum in my exchanger account and i dont enabled 2fa amd some days ago i joined airdrop because i m new in crypto field and a person who says me gives your account mail or password for transaction and i give them.  I lose my all crypto assets.

I learns through it and now i apply all security feature on my accounts and learns enough about crypto or scammers. 

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Fortunately, I did not invest my crypto money, but rather relied on collecting currencies for free and learning to trade through the currencies I collected, so I only lost time.

• +1 1

New to this place ,I really haven't had any bad experience in the cryptocurrency world ,and i never hope or pray to have a bad experience, those that had a bad experience am sure they have learnt from there failure

In 2017 i was the victim of scam too. i lost 300$. i had invested in an ICO which turned out to be a scam. That year many initial coin offerings (ico) turned out to be scams. You have to be very careful with emails too.

Edited by lando

On 10/10/2019 at 6:12 PM, icet208 said:

Post your worst experience in Crypto since you joined this amazing world.

I will start with mine:

I have found out about Bitcoin in late 2013 and have bought around 4 BTC (yes I did bought the TOP) and deposited it on BTC-e exchange.

Didn`t had any 2FA at the time, so, long story short I have lost all my BTC due to e phishing email.

Lesson learned the hard way!

My worst experience was with the NXT coin. This coin has its own wallet. I opened one and they wrongly generated the public address THEMSELVES. Come mail up, mail down, at the end, open another address Did they refund my money? YES, everything has to be said, but what I could have won, I did not win, I even lost money.

So now before opening a wallet, I advise you to research it (almost all of them have mentions in specialized publications), ask those who know more in the community and who have already proven to be considered trustworthy.

And on the other hand, with regard to cryptocurrencies, the same ... investigate its blockchain, its operation, its mentions and if possible, the developers.

when i new in crypto world my biggest mistake is investing without fully research and doing it on that wrong crypto exchange.

Well what happened with you is a bit similar to me since i got scammed as well , i was victim to an email scam that offered me to get double of my Bitcoins i have  but if i invested them for a month , at that time i didn't have much knowledge about crypto and that investment doesn't happen like this so i believed him and lost my money 

The amount wasn't big so i am glad 

It was equal to 20$ as i remember

• +4 1

I have been in this world for a long time, since 2017, there are many times that experience is acquired alone, but in this case it is reading, you have more experience in trading.

Edited by Bills

I didn`t buy Cardano and ChainLink tokens despite on I have been talking to myself for about a year "do it", but I always postponed it and so some months ago both these tokens made x5-6, but I got nothing. I`m really regret about it, because I didn`t know about most crypto, when it made crazy growth, but about thse two projects I knew a lot and only my laziness disturbed me to take a good profit 

2020 was when I met cryptocurrencies, I don't know what my worst experience was because I don't have and I hope I won't have them in the future

I bought  a small amount of bitcoin in my first experience and the price lots a lot of value. but in a short time I recovered and made a profit

When I bought a portion of Bitcoin in 2018, the currency's price was 7000 $ , after that the price fell and reached $ 3,000 $ in days, this made me very frustrated.

My worst experience here has been deleting my post.  It gives you plenty.  However, some of it depends on me. If I post effectively, it should not be with me.  So I am paying special attention to prevent this from happening to me again.

I mined a bunch of token of electronero an unofficial fork of electroneum, total amount of my mined tokens almost added up to a $1000 then suddenly my mined tokens just vanished, developers were not helping, I got so furious that i started spreading fud about the project, I checked up today and the project is almost dead, tokens are worth absolutely nothing

I have come to this profitable field almost a year ago as referred by teacher @Syedbesharat and invested on a goodcoin but lack of knowledge i gets in lose by investing on a coin but we learn with our mistakes and i feel proud that investing and making a good profits by investing on this crypto market .

having put money in smart contract in supernodeTrx was a scam even though I didn't lose much about 8 dollars in trx since then I will never trust those contracts.

olvidarme de poner el stop loss y al levantarme al otro dia perder como el 40 porciento. el equivalente a las ganancias de tres meses

What! Omg your story seems terrible to me, you could even have sold that amount of BTC when it reached the top of 24k I can't believe it! 

My worst anecdote I doubt very much that it is close to yours but I will tell you, I lent my account to a relative so that I could make transactions, at that time I had BTC in my wallet but there really were not many, my family member was going to 

transfer and instead of giving him to receive BTC he gave him to send and I send him absolutely all my money, that person disappeared and the blocking of all social networks and the saddest thing in the story is that they never paid me the money that was stolen, neither the scammer nor my family member. 

Sorry to hear your story, I think most of us can relate to it although some will have lost even more or a lot less. Imagine the British guy who threw away his hard drive holding 1000's of Bitcoins he mined! Then he paid to search the rubbish tip years later but of course its like finding a needle in a haystack or worse. For me, I lost a lot on some ICO's during the crash and height of scam ICO's. But it's a lesson for us all and we wil recover in time as Bitcoin still has a big future.