Your worst experience in Crypto - Page 28 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
icet208

Your worst experience in Crypto

I have once worst experience in the  crypto. Yes i have been scammed one time by the scammers. He said to me that invest in this company and earn daily profit. But when i send to him btc then he never came  back and even not my money. So it is worst experience of mine in the crypto.

• +3 1

For me, the year 2018 was a real disaster since in an exchange platform whose name I will not mention they stole all my cryptocurrencies because of me not having all the security that this platform offered where Haha they left my account and stolen it everything
Lots of winnings and luck
A big greeting

Hello mate my worst experience was when I started as a newbie posting 100 post was not easy because you need to work hard if you want to complete you daily it was not easy for me that is my worst experience but with the help of friends I could be able to make it  

• +3 1

My worst experience in the world of cryptocurrencies was with the SXB currency. I was expecting it to rise and I bought a large amount of it. I started to decrease a little, so I bought more of it. I was willing to bear some loss, but the period is still a lot and its price is in constant decline. I sold it for less than half the price. It was a big loss.

• +2 1

Hello everyone, I consider that my worst moment with cryptocurrencies was when I started working with faucets, at that time because I was a beginner, I thought that cryptocurrencies was only working with faucets, and I lost a lot of time in that activity, then little by little I realized that there were many alternatives and information about the use of cryptocurrencies and their ecosystem.

My worst experience was at the beginning of the year when I was able to save some coins and lost access to my wallet and I didn't have my private keys so I couldn't recover my assets and had to start from scratch. 

• +2 1

My worst experience in crypto is I lost some of my cryptocurrency because of CryptoDoubler site. Which is a scam site that offers you to make a deposit and they will double your money in an instant. But sadly I engage myself on this site and I lost my money. Lesson learn never get attracted to a suspicious offer to avoid being a scam.

• +3 1

May be worst experience is to by some dump coins and after the few days the coins has been dump. But from this experience i have learn few things and gain some knowledge which might be helpful for  the near future. 

I had several bad experiences in the world of cryptocurrencies, a few months ago I lost a lot of money buying some tokens and their price collapsed in a very short period of time, so I could not make a profit and I lost almost all my investment. I always try to sacrifice the positive of things lived and for the next time I will think about it several times before buying this type of coin.

• +3 1

As for me, nothing difficult happened to me in the encrypted world, because I am new in this field and I do not make a lot of investments, but I was advised by an old member here not to invest until I learn, and I am working on advice now.

I have so many experiences in crypto world but my worst experience was when I use my school fees been giving to me by my parents to invest in crypto world and I lose all the money.

• Useful or interesting 1

My worst experience in the crypto market that i invest in a fake coin and i make loss that time. In the crypto market so many peoples will invest in the different coins and most of invest in the new projects and the new projects are almost fake.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is no such case with me but i have bought some FTO hopping  that it will grow but it only fall and I have nothing  now they are useless for me now. 

• +1 1

Hello friend, My most exceedingly awful most noticeably awful experience is the point at which I failed to remember my Multibit wallet secret phrase. In those days, I've lost all the cash I made in 1 18 months. That is the reason I changed to Blockchain.

Alas! It is so sad to heard about your lost. And you are right always learn from your mistakes. Same thing happened to me as my first experience in Crypto world but my lost was little much. I came to know about Cryptocurrency before a month. My interest gone up for investment so I did in initial days. I have deposited oy 50 dollars and lost because I didn't know much knowledge about trading. That was my first and words experience in my Crypto life.

• +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

The safety of our cryptocurrencies is of big importance because like this example here too much can be lost, and while now it is small it can be one day very big numbers. I didn't have such an experience but many times been contacted by scammers and got phising emails that I don't open.

• Useful or interesting 1

My worst experience is the price of talk token that I'm holding since when it have good price and now the price have dumps which i can't make even the half of what i invested in the talk token. 

• Useful or interesting 2

I have sold my maiden bounty token called ARN which is about 250 dollar. Next week the price was increased ten times.What a mistake done by me.

Wow, if I think about my worst experience in crypto I always laugh because I was an crypto illetrates when I started investment, I invested a lot of my money on Trons thinking it will rise in a short period of time and when I decided to withdraw,I lost a lot almost 30% of what I invested, when I later got to know more about crypto currency, I regretted not investing on Bitcoin or Etherium.

• +2 1

Scammers need to understand these tempting offers and they manipulate cryptocurrencies with offers of double bonuses.  I myself fell into the trap of scammers once and got an offer that if I send 0.001 btc I will get double profit 0.01.  When I sent BTC and then took my coins, I have been avoiding any tempting offer ever since.

Am sorry about your experience mate, it very unfortunate to have lost such kind of thing, but you have gained experience and also you have learned from your mistake and sure that wouldn't repeat it self next time, 

Well as for me,I have not had any worst experience in the cryptocurrency world, I have not started trading or investment yet. But hopping to start soon

I did not get a bad experience but you can say that I did not follow the forum rules or some other way I got banned and lost all the work I did and started over again due to not taking the guesswork out of my Wi-Fi connection.

I start work on crypto 20 days ago and in these days I have nothing lost because I never try do trading now I just focus on learning more about crypto trading when I get proper knowledge about crypto trading and investment then I start work . I should not lose my money .