How can i introduce cryptotalk to my family and friends !? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

How can i introduce cryptotalk to my family and friends !?

You can tell them about the benefits of this forum and can win their trust by showing them your earnings from the forum as it is the best way to leave an impact on others that the forum is trusted and paying us without any scam and it is also giving us a best platform to learn about cryptocurrency.

Yes dear @MuhammadSh this forum is legit and we can introduce it to our family and friends by giving proofs of earning money and knowledge both. Simply show the earning and withdraw proofs to convince them. 

You must convince them that the cryptocurrency is useful and that it is not dangerous, and then convince them to join the forum to learn about it, and after joining and teaching them they will understand that you can profit from the cryptocurrency

You can watch others your transactions in yobit as a proof. This is the only platform that give us payment for learning. As the crypto-currency market is growing. We must learn about this and this is the best platform to learn about this. You can use your yobit referral to invite them. Thanks for the post. 

We can present these currencies to friends and relatives by providing the best results of the successful experiences that we have made during our work in this forum so that they can trust you and this encryption and work with it.

It is easy to explain to friends and family this forum, especially if you are confident of that, and it will be easy to convince them to join and win cryptocurrencies because it is the currency of the future.

• +2 1

Dear friend, all you have to do is explain to them some things about this forum and invite them to enter and join it and here they will understand everything and I am sure that they will learn and love the field of cryptocurrencies

You have to simplify things as much as possible so that they understand the matter because at the beginning it is difficult. I hope that you try with them and do not despair because it is important for them to learn your family and friends.

You shouldn't be afraid to show them something that is working for you in every way. The forum is very important to acquire knowledge in the world of cryptocurrencies that will serve you for the future and the best thing is that you can generate income while you learn. I presented the forum to my relatives and one is currently working.

On 2/17/2020 at 4:18 AM, MuhammadSh said:

Hello.. In my opinion, this forum is really a good chance to learn and earn at the same time ! 

But i am still afraid about how to introduce this forum to my family and friends !?

How can i prove that i am earning crypto from working here !?

And how can i convince them to join this crypto world !?

Share your experiences with us guys..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to give love❤️or spam reaction if you found something deserve it here !

You can introduce this crypto talk with your love ones, like family and friends, introduce this platform with clear and understandable and in a good way to make sure they are not afraid if it’s a fake or not, just clear to them and be a motivational to them.

Yes my friend, you can introduced to crypto talk to my family and friend. But you have to show them some income from here. I think they should definitely Join forum. I hope you understand. Best of luck.

You can easily explain cryptocurrencies to your family and friends.  The good things about cryptocurrencies, such as payment, are that we can earn money by working here.  There is a lot to learn about cryptocurrency in this forum and English skills are enhanced. If you discuss these with your family and friends, they will easily become interested in this forum.

Excellent your initiative of wanting to teach your family about cryptocurrencies, this field of the world economy is interesting and profitable, what do you think about helping them enter the forum? Here many have been able to learn from scratch, in addition to earning money during their learning, for me cryptotalk is a very useful tool for the development of knowledge and interest in cryptocurrencies.

This wonderful forum is the best ever.  You can introduce this forum to family and friends through proof of payment. Most people are concerned about money, so when they see proof of payment, they will believe that this forum provides money and knowledge.  You can also view the sections of this forum and the wonderful topics that contain invaluable information.  Whoever wants money can earn by working here.  Whoever wants to know must put in a lot of effort and time.  Whoever has the knowledge can earn a lot of money.

Dear friend, it is very easy. The way people used to tell you about this forum is the same, but with evidence and evidence such as a wallet, money and many other things.

This is an easy way if you want to tell your family about cryptotab, then you first give them the payment proof, then after that they will be convinced because it is a real website And get them Introduced a little, so this is a good and beneficial mind website, we get to learn a lot from it After from that, you can also ask them for investment because by investing on the yobit who is a very good platform, you can prove the payment to your family members and then you can invest there by taking money from them. 

I completely agree with you that it is a wonderful forum and I also tried to inform my friends and family, but they were not convinced at the beginning, until they saw me make my first withdrawal, and then some of them asked me to inform them about this field

Hello friends, Crypto is a very profitable forum. I think you should show them results. You can describe them how crypto helps you to gain knowledge. We spend our free time to earn money. It’s a really amazing forum for all of us. 

I think it is easy for your generation to present the encrypted speech because they are fully aware of the development that we have reached and the great progress and popularity that the virtual world and the Internet are witnessing ... as the elderly know about it. This topic is in terms of development, but when presenting coded speech to them, they need something tangible to be convinced of. As if they see you, for example, that you have achieved success and earned money for your work fairly and directly in front of their eyes .. I hope that I have provided you with the benefit through my comment.

• +2 1

well first you need to have a good knowledge of cryptotalk , and start explaining the simple points at first , you can also let them watch you how you work ,and that is will make the idea more clarified of this forum for them 

I think cryptotalk is the best platform to earn money daily, so we can introduce our family and friend to joined cryptotalk forum and earn money daily but first time they will not trust about crypto coin but if we can provide evidence they will agree to work cryptotalk forum.

In my own personal experience, it is always a very difficult task when trying to convince people to join cryptocurrecy, because they will perceive it as a scam, the only way out is that after you explain to them the opportunities in it, you can show them your own personal earnings too and some tangible things you were able to do with the earning.

It is very difficult to explain to friends or family about cryptocurrencies and currencies, because the matter is completely unknown to them, and they will argue a lot and we will not benefit anything 

• +2 1

This is very difficult that I agree but you should to convince your family and your friends and you should tell them they will get the money and get the knowledge on the same place that is very beneficial for other crypto members best of luck

• +2 1

It is indeed a wonderful thing to share this forum with your family and friends. I was invited by my brother to this site for profit or did I believe it in the beginning, but when he informed me about his friends who really got money, I believed him, and I immediately started working here and that not only you will earn money from here, but rather you will  By strengthening your English, you will learn useful things in trade.