How can i introduce cryptotalk to my family and friends !? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

How can i introduce cryptotalk to my family and friends !?

Earning will play a major factor for convincing your friends and family memebers.Because it is a.natural phenomenon that everyone loves money than he or she will work for.earning money if.even.it is small amount .So try this and i also ue this point for.convincing my friends and other member.

I think the best way to convince your family members or your friends is to show them your earnings. Money would not come to you easily. It requires some genuine effort on our part in order to make money. and this platform as such provides great opportunities to the users to create good quality content and enhance their knowledge in addition to Income earning. once the family members as well as the relatives understand this concept and show they would be able to enter this platform as well.

I tried as much as I could to explain cryptotalk to my grandma but she never understands how it works but I am still trying my best to make sure that she learn.

In life, learning teaching never ends and whatever you do, you are learning.

I don't see any big deal in introducing your families and friends to this life changing platform. My question is, has this platform changed you both financially and otherwise? If yes, then, your families and friends should be the one that should be disturbing you to show them the way forward. When that happen, it will be easy for you to inform them that cryptotalk and yobit is the key.

At first, family and friends won't believe you are working and making money. But when you withdraw your first cash payment and tell them that it is a product of your work on this forum, they will rush to ask you about the details so that they also share this benefit.

Yes, basically!  Of course I will introduce my friends and family to the cryptocurrency forum.  Because Cryptotalk helps me get through a lot of my personal problems.  Cryptotalk is the best way to make money.

Bro this is very difficult in especially middle class families . I also belong to a middle class family . So i can understand. Bro simple tell your family that crypto is a plate form where we word online on daily bases . This forum gives chance to earn money . We are paid by online currency like bit coin which we can convert to our currency later.

Well you can just take your payment proof from yobit cryptotalk campaign page. If you are earning from cryptotalk then your family may know about it. They will believe you. But for your friends you need payment proof from yobit. Later its their choice whether they want to earn or not. Leave them with their choice.

Hey friend, I've made my friends and family members join this forum after showing my works and earnings in this forum. I assured them, that this is legit site and its the best site for earning cryptos. I made them read other posts and they all got very interested to work in this forum. They understood that this is the best way to earn and learn without any investments. 

• +3 1

We can present this forum to friends and family with ease, as it is a gateway to the new world and digital currency technology

We have to tell friends about this forum so they can enter and start work, gain experience and knowledge, and make money

• +1 1

Hey my friend 

Hope you will be fine and doing good.

A very good topic to speak. It is not a hard job you can motivate them by your money withdraw history and keep guiding them in simple way but once you show your withdraw history they will suddenly join this forum.

Hope it will be helpfull for you.

By informing my family and friends about how to make money through cryptotalk and discussing its benefits, we can inform our friends and family.  This is how we can introduce about cryptotalk.  Thank you for asking nice questions.

If you wanna introduce it anyway just make sure your family or lets say relatives doesn't have any hate towards you know of course cryptocurrency as its no point of use if you tried them forcing them to accept something that they didn't believe so.

• +2 1

We all do have different ways as to how we introduce people on things, it sites or tricks. As from having to introduce Crypto talk, you have to first start on telling them the concept about Cryptocurrencies, as from there you progress now on, in having to them introduce how and what Crypto talk is all about, what it's benefits are

I think you must show the proof to your family that you are earning from this forum. Otherwise they wouldn't believe you.

As you know that there are a lot of scam no one want to be trust upon any one even family members. They will make you laughing stock if you want to convince them without proof.

So go with proof 😀

This is very hard
You cannot convince much, people do not believe that the Internet creates job opportunities, and until it pays a lot, nothing works about coding or even YouTube profits
I think you should bring them money and let them see the money they might believe

Many people do not believe in the cryptocurrency, you can explain in a simple way to them and show them how to work in CryptoTalk and how to acquire information from this site and how they work to publish what they learned in a useful way and how they earn talk and bitcoin and how to sell it and convert it Show them how it works How much you earn and how to transfer your money to make sure that this site is honest and safe

I think it's not a simple task to convince the family and also to friends to introduce them with the cryptotalk and the earning. Most of the people did not believe us  that kind of sites  are working. But we can show them the demos of video and by money we can convince easily to join this forum. Because all the people are greedy now a days. Not everyone my friends. 

i will endorse you to reveal your earnings to them.after this i am quite certain they will trust you.on this manner you can tell them about cryptotalk and the importance of the crypto currencies.

Firstly, you need to have knowledge about this forum and how it works so that you can deal with every cross question coming back yo you. Explain your family or any other member about it thoroughly and have some proofs about how it pays you and how you can earn.  That way they will be convinced. You can also teach them about cryptocurrency and its growing world.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 2/17/2020 at 1:18 AM, MuhammadSh said:

Hello.. In my opinion, this forum is really a good chance to learn and earn at the same time ! 

But i am still afraid about how to introduce this forum to my family and friends !?

Greetings! @MuhammadSh Yes, this forum is a great place to learn as well as to make money. To introduce it to your family or friends, first of all, you need to tell them that you are working here and earning a good income (you can show them your earnings in your Yobit wallet). Then find members who want to spend their time in cryptocurrency not only to earn money but also to learn crypto.

On 2/17/2020 at 1:18 AM, MuhammadSh said:

Share your experiences with us guys

I am doing the above to persuade my friends and family members to enter this world of crypto. I have experience that only those people join crypto who have good interest in it. 

• +1 1

Don't worry my friend. I am a newcomer to this forum. One of my friend introduced this to me and she showed all their money proofs and clarified all my doubts. My dear friend the one thing everyone believe is the money proof. If you show it your friends or family members they will also believe and start working on it.

• +1 1

It is as simple as ABC, if they are around talk to them about the platform, how they can learn allot about crypto and still get paid, if they are workers, they can use their leisure time to post on this platform and earn

Actually people dont beleive if u say them you are earning easily through online. They never gonna beleive in virtual money. We should show them proof and encourage them to envolve in cryptotalk