Syria's working on its own digital currency project! - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

Syria's working on its own digital currency project!

On 2/14/2020 at 5:30 PM, MuhammadSh said:

Because of the international economic penalties on Syria and its people.. Syria is working on its own digital currency ! 

This is best news from Syria. I am always worry about the problem of this nation that were created because of being in the middle of many forces that want power. I am think the best is achieve in this nation for today with the help of Russia the country is free of terror and can begin to see the light again. I am think this with of course help of crypto can be happens.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many attempts of this kind and some are in countries that have many problems in their economy. It will be an experiment and if it succeeds it will be an important first step for digitizing the future of money.

• +2 1

Since the cryptographic world began with the creation of bitcoin and its blockchain, a lot of water has flowed, the evolution of cryptocurrencies due to the great interest generated by the community of people and the use of new technologies has driven the cryptographic world to the seat of honor in the business world. Some governments, such as Syria's, view cryptocurrencies as a fairly important source of income, since they constitute a financial lever for economic activities that manufacture goods and services and generate wealth for the well-being of the population.

Good for Syria! I am very happy for Syria and I wasn't feeling good at all with the wars and the refugee problems. Syria has been treated unfairly by many countries but found the correct allies and is now standing on their feet. I am very happy they will create a digital currency that will probably help the country survive and start developing again.

I guess it will help Syria, but we don't know a lot about digital currencies that nations create. Anyone knows if petro is successful in Venezuela? Has it lost price or is it stable? It is a mystery right now, but it seems that there is less demonstrations in this country, perhaps because of the covid too.

I don't know if this can help. We have to see how it is doing with the currency it has now, is overinflated perhaps like some other countries? Syria is ending a very long civil war that left cities devastated by bombs and fighting. It needs a good currency to survive but only if the one it has now if failed.

• +1 1

May be it can improve it's economy. International sanctions will also harder for success of his digital currency. Hope it will be successful. 

I think now arab are moving to digitalization. And it is their first step. 

• +2 1

I don't know if this is actual or in plans because there is no news about Syrian digital currency, maybe they made it and have it in some test or abandoned the idea. I think there was some private effort to create something similar in Syria. I don't know if this news is valid though, maybe it was something said but wasn't announced.

• +3 1

On 2/14/2020 at 10:30 AM, MuhammadSh said:

Because of the international economic penalties on Syria and its people.. Syria is working on its own digital currency ! 

• Do you think that this project would success ? and would it help Syria to develop its economic ?
  • Have Arab countries started to take advantage of the digital currency project for their interests ?
  • And in your opinion.. This digital currency would be like the Venezuelan one which it called "Petro" after the Venezuelan economic crisis ?

Let's discuss on this topic!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here are many countries that want to join this trend that promises to deepen in the future to improve their economy, indicating that in the future we will have cryptocurrencies of all kinds

If I have heard that Syria will create its own cryptocurrency and it makes me happy because it will help its city economically and give humanity a further advance.

On 2/14/2020 at 8:41 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Nice topic bro ! this is amazing ! I think this is a good step for Syria to improve its economy ! I think it will success ! I think in the future all the countries will start to take advantages of the digital currency 

Syria make a great step that is going to be enter in the crypto market and in this market they make good money soon the crypto market is going to be legal in all over the world and peoples invest their money in it and those countries which are going to be legal first this business and apply tax on that they make good money in it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think poor countries will strive to create their digital flags first! And in order to get rid of the sanctions and the international economic blockade applied to them! By creating this digital currency, they became able to buy goods from abroad by paying with this digital currency!

• +3 1
  • +5 1

I noticed many countries that are trying to adopt cryptocurrency of their own will be selfish, they will also be centralized. I like bitcoin and others like that that nobody owns. But, I think syria want to adopt there, although nothing bad about it. 

• +1 1

First, the currency must have a sponsor and it must have a strong team, coherent project and goal, like any successful business in the world of Crypto, and in addition to that it needs publicity and financial resources And that Syria does such a matter that needs a great effort, especially since Sharia is one of the countries on which sanctions are imposed, and thus such a project is very beneficial to it in a market outside the control of other countries and centralization.

For me, I am a Syrian citizen and I suffer from the difficult economic conditions imposed by international sanctions on us. I hope that our experience will succeed in introducing our own digital currency, which will greatly help in the advancement of our economy.

Many countries are now thinking to make its own cryptocurrencies like you shared that the Syria is going to make this is a good news...

• +2 1

Wow I think when Syria start put up its currency its economy will rise more and more because they will buy there products to other countries in this currency which they will buy it to buy syrian products, its soo good idea. Good luck syrian. 

On 2/14/2020 at 11:30 AM, MuhammadSh said:

• Do you think that this project would success ? and would it help Syria to develop its economic ?
  • Have Arab countries started to take advantage of the digital currency project for their interests ?
  • And in your opinion.. This digital currency would be like the Venezuelan one which it called "Petro" after the Venezuelan economic crisis ?

Let's discuss on this topic!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If they do it in the right way, the project can work, what happens is that since governments are sanctioned, I think that some people outside their country would not support the project, but it is a good step because they are admitting that the solution to economic problems in politics. They have it through cryptocurrencies since being decentralized they give more benefit to the bearer.

I don’t know if the currency could ever succeed, because it is already a collapsing currency that cannot bring investors in order to raise the price of the currency. I don’t think it will be successful.

• +1 1

Syria suffers from a stifling economic crisis and the Syrian pound has collapsed against foreign currencies. The creation of a digital currency for Syria is one of the good alternative solutions that will help the economy flourish again and improve living conditions in it.

Yes, my friend, all countries of the world should work to develop and support this field of digital currencies that help improve the country's economy and strengthen its financial balance.

countries in economic debt like what Venezuela did on having to create their own cryptocurrency in the attempt of having to soften this economic tension which they had as basically loans, debts and so on, syria which is also around the middle east, as we know some of the arab countries have been in the lookout for cryptocurrency, its a possibility to syria actually working on their coin

I think Syria is one of the country that will benefit immensely in the future of this currency I think as a developing country that is a fully adopt  the cryptocurrency will increase their economy and fasten development of their companies and other internal infrastructure @M.bello

18 hours ago, Mubiflow said:

I think Syria is one of the country that will benefit immensely in the future of this currency I think as a developing country that is a fully adopt  the cryptocurrency will increase their economy and fasten development of their companies and other internal infrastructure @M.bello

You're right any developing country which accept cryptocurrency will boost their economy to a certain level where they will have huge income to develop other things which could bring more development to the country @mubiflow @prince MS

I think it is a good idea to try the cryptocurrency in Syria, and we hope that it will succeed in order to help its economy rebound again and it is a strong experiment for Arab countries to rise from their recession