IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...?? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...??

Your own btc or even bitcoin is actually secure within yobit. Yobit is really a safe trade in addition to a great short-term pocket book in order to shop your own crypto cash. I've experienced an issue regarding my personal cash also it had been my personal problem with regard to I've enter an incorrect location label therefore i approached yobit within their web page. These people answer my personal concerns as well as attempt to resolve all of them as quickly as possible. These people want the very best for his or her customers.

Yobit exchanger is currently one of the secured exchangers in the world of Cryptocurrency and for that I will loudly say your coins are safe on the exchange site as long as you never for ones share your information with scammers. But to make it more secure I will suggest you activate the Google authenticator.

If you plan to hold bitcoin and not trade you should use a wallet that will make you the owner of the private keys and not an exchange. There is no difference if you keep the bitcoin you have on yobit binance or coinbase. There are many good mobile desktop and hardware wallets you can choose to feel safe.

On 2/14/2020 at 1:25 AM, Victor Lopez said:

I believe that if this exchange is secure, the exchange is very long, especially you have to be careful with the emails you receive when you open them

We the crypto talk member believe yobit exchange site is most secure exchange site because we have already get its benefit...also i see no member here who get scammed by using yobit exchange site.. If you have enough amounts of btc and you want to hold it up then yobit is the best site to keep your btc..     You should not worry about yobit security system                

Yes friend at yobit you are completely safe but you have to use the 2fa authenticator too otherwise a hacker can try to access your system and steal your bitcoin. It is very important and don't forget to use it.

On 2/13/2020 at 11:47 AM, Jalil Baloch said:

I have a question to our senior members and mods,from last night yobit didn't response and our payment is still not collected in this condition is our BTC(satoshies) are safe,and how much time we have to wait.....help me please.

As far as i know Yobit is hundred percent safe.You don't need to worry about it .Your money is in the safe hands.As you asked about the problem ,i personally didn't experience it but i respect your words.I think you should contact Yobit support and tell him about this problem.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

Edited by Flying11Horse

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Yes its very safe but you have to be careful to turn the security up , there is some clever people who can take advantage of you and that could be the end of you so you must be careful with your security keys or else everything will just fall

• +1 1

I never thought yobit balance is not safe infact yobit is one of the few exchange site with a strong and secure features where your funds are completely under protection.

My friend Yobit is very safe and fraudsters can not access your account unless you enter more than one account or give the password to one of the people

There are some technical issues going through on Yobit and things get resolved quickly so don't worry

Yes dear you get is very safe your balance will be safe don't think about that if there is problem so there will be problem of technical and the moderator will work on that problem and will be solved soon and it's very safe I am using this side from last 2 years thanks..

• +3 1

I think it is safe because I have not faced any problem in using the platform and I have been using it since the beginning of the year 2020, but I advise you to send your money to another wallet in order to increase safety.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I saw lot of good thing about yobit exchange and our forum member also say about good thing about yobit exchange, may that was server problem. I hope everything will be ok

Don't worry my friend yobit is a trustable site and you don't be afraid you will receive your payment. It provides a great security which keeps the hackers away from the yobit,just trust yobit.

Yobit is the most safe exchange. I use yobit and not any else for trade and I am have a very positive experience and grade this exchange with the best rating. If you want to use another it will be your coins you are not care about. I have seen some exchanges that do not care at all for customers and even the best are care less from yobit that is always giving opportunities to earn.

• +1 1

Don't be afraid all the users I think that the yobit wallet is safe for our coins but I never experienced that . But there will be some problems at some time on the slowness of this site on mobile and doesn't give me as confidence. But yet from my experience so far that yobit is the safe for all the crypto currencies

since my start in crypto world, most exchanges have been hacked, from binance to cryptipia to now kucoin, never for once have i ever heard someone claiming that yobit was hacked so yeah its pretty safe.

• +1 1

So far I have not experienced any sort of problems with yobit. I think that your coins are completely safe with yobit platform. This platform has been there for a while, winning the trust and confidence of many number of users worldwide. Hence this yobit platform can be 100% safe and secure to the users.

In my opinion the Yobit wallet is the best.  Because it is very safe and affordable.  It allows you to easily invest and trade crypto currency.  From now on you have no fear of losing your crypto currency.

• +1 1

Don't be frighten, I think it fully secure and  safe on yobit you never lost bitcoin on there.its very safe on the hands of moderators. If you can't keep your BTC on your hands  that keep on yobit investbox the moderators will be remove all scammers those who stolen our bitcoin. 

❤❤IF YOU AGREED WITH ME, DROP ME ON A LIKE❤❤

• +4 1

As much as in any exchange your funds is safe in yobit. We don't know the future and judging from the past, yobit never had an issue but other exchanges didn't either and suddenly something happened and money as lost. Cryptopia is a good example of what can go wrong any time.

My friend, Yobit is extremely secure, inaccessible to robbers. It has a hard-to-crack security system
Before registering with Yobit, I researched the topic of safety a lot and found it completely safe
Your problem may be technical and will be solved soon. Don't be afraid

From the side you meant in your question yes yobit is safe for your currencies and it is not scam , but looking at the other side of meaning from your question i won't prefer to keep our currencies in any exchanger after what happened with kucoin , it is safer to send it to our wallets if we are not investing

• +3 1

Of course, because this exchange has been on the market for a very long time, and gives us great security, which is very cool. I believe that this moment has a lot of good indicators, because we can protect our account even better, then our bitcoins will be completely safe!

On 9/26/2020 at 7:58 PM, Kareemramzy83 said:

In my opinion, it is completely safe, there was no fraud previously on the platform, and nothing happened to me personally that indicates the platform's intention to defraud 

i think if people managed to avoid the scam coins in the yobit market and focused only on the good coins then they will make a lotta money especially with all those giveaways that yobit does from time to time.