Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chococheesa

Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency

You can teach your family about crypto currency because it will the legit and payable site so far an the best site for the crypto currency is CRYPTOTALK.ORG , you don't only teach them but try and make them believe it's real and it's pay for each post and reputations

I am happy to tell that i am the firt person of my family how know about crpto carunccy when i trid to tell my family they told me that these things are big scame and asked me to avoide it and paying attention on my sudy 

On 2/12/2020 at 4:32 PM, phpMailz said:

Yes most people are so scare to invest their money into cryptocurrency, I have spend a lot of time teaching people about cryptocurrencies and how it can improve their lives but it is not easy, there is too much negative news on cryptocurrency out there that is scaring people.

Many people are afraid of cryptocurrencies because they are ignorant of it and have not tried it yet, in addition to the wrong culture spread around it, I think that people starting from family and friends will not believe even with learning until they get realistic profits.

Actually these is a good idea teaching your family about crypto but it all depends on family members because is not everyone that will believe you,so is up to you to convince them how important crypto is and the benefit about it.

On 2/12/2020 at 7:20 PM, chococheesa said:

Hi guys! I have been researching Cryptocurrency for so many months now.  About last month, I finally started. I opened an ewallet and started investing a few bucks to trade.  I am loving it.  I am trying to get my family to try it too, but they are supppppppper scared to do online money things,  especially Cryptocurrency.  How do I get them started? Any resource (for beginners) you can share? 

Teaching cryptocurrency to family members is a good approach to enhance online business. Most people are afraid to do it as there are alot of scammers out there in online markets. 

Am also new member of cryptotalk am learning form this. And am doing my good job on this site . When i start earning through this site . I will be good instuctor to teach my faimly . as now my sisters also learn about many new things of cryptotalk .we take start together.they achieve their 100s and i am still trying to finish till now😉actually i was sick so i stop working for 2 days now i am fine and start complete my work.stay bless gays.

This is a good idea is better for our family to know how to mining bitcoin in cryptocurrency. They will also know it skill which can be used in another forum ambit like thanks.

• +2 1

In fact, my friend, this forum is the best place for beginners to start, so I advise you to make them read here in the forum and search on the Internet so that they can understand the cryptocurrencies, and for their fear of them, make them see the coin market cap, and when they see that more than 900 billion dollars exist In the crypto world then I don't think they will have any concerns after that.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Hi. First of all they should be interested in this and for this you should explain them in simple terms how everything works. Good luck!

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

On 2/12/2020 at 7:20 PM, chococheesa said:

Hi guys! I have been researching Cryptocurrency for so many months now.  About last month, I finally started. I opened an ewallet and started investing a few bucks to trade.  I am loving it.  I am trying to get my family to try it too, but they are supppppppper scared to do online money things,  especially Cryptocurrency.  How do I get them started? Any resource (for beginners) you can share? 

@chococheesa yes my dear friend you are obviously 100% right the reason is that we are here like a family and we are here working on the opportunity of crypto talk about cryptocurrency. So we got knowledge and experience from crypto talk family by learning members post and also we are able to teach about a digital currency I mean cryptocurrency to our family in a home. So wish you all the best my friend for future working.

It was recently that I decided to get into cryptocurrencies, I must admit at first I was afraid that my money was on the internet, but several family and friends had already recommended it to me, what made me decide was learning from them, by recommending pages and forums to me, that's how I got to CryptoTalk, you should do the same with your family, sit down with them one afternoon and show them all your progress in this world.

Hi dear 

Hope that you are all fine 

Actually we cannot convince our family because crypto currency is banned in some countries therefore our family not agree with us for investment. 

But now I am guiding to my family members for this 🥰

This is a very good thing that you are guiding your family to work that you are very good and appreciating thing. We should try to guide our family members and friends that to the cryptocurrency and the cryptotalk because it is much more helpful in our daily life and we should get its knowledge as the world is becoming so much digital.

• +1 1

I am new member on this platform . Thie forum is good about learning so many get profit. I want my family to have knowledge about cryptotalk  I tried to teach my family about cryptotalk. 

It very good to invite your family and friend, let them know what they will benefit from using or investing in cryptocurrency. It is an easy way to make money online. It good to invest in cryptocurrency instead of saving money in bank which will remained static.

this is new genaration. new technology make our life very easy. we do finish a a lot of work un online. but our parents do not try to believe it. they are old genaration. so they can not believe crypto currency. but when you can earn money from online. they will be very glad to know it.

First I joined this platform but now I try my best for teaching about platform and all about Cryptoworld to my my family in my opinion this way is best for earning and changing our lives easily because by this platform we don both at same time earning and learning a good idea for learning about Cryptoworld and cryotocurriencies. 

It is OK to teach your family about cryptocurrency , you are doing them a big favor but do not encourage them to start investing, their fear is quite reasonable , they are afraid to lose what they already have instead of winning g some profit. So make sure that they know all what they need for trading and let them start with small amounts as a training period before investing with all what they have.

• +3 1

It good to all of us we engaged our family to this forum . Because no doubt most of people don't have belive in invest on online system . But in fact that the world has been changed now online working has been increasing day by day. But we can tell about this forum and can satisfy by this earning.  Show some thing about this forum suc as start your own investment maybe in small amount, but it is so important for you if you want to make trust on them . You can tell about this forum to your family that is site which give the opportunity to earn and learn. 

• +1 1

I like this place. I recommend using cryptocurrency as a family. I make a lot of money and wisdom from this business.

Love this script: I encourage the whole family to be, learn and make money using cryptocurrencies.

It will be something good to teach my families and relatives about crypto currency as might be of help to them in order for them to be financially stable and afford thier needs.

Yes one can teach his family on how to invest but is not that easy to teach some because of the time involved in it,if you can teach your family on how to invest on cryptocurrency you will have lesser responsibility at home, thanks.

That I have not completely understand how the system work, all the aspects involves and opportunities. But the moment I have learnt enough that could enable me to explain better to my families, relatives and friends in my community and outside then I will begins lecturing illustrating with examples of the currencies in my wallets for easy convincing as well understanding

hello my friend, I think you should learn more about cryptocurrency and invest so you can motivate your family by explaining the benefits and the profits you get by doing that, I think it will take a little time before they start to work on net and digital coins.

Friend, first of all it is very good that you have already trained here and that now you want to teach your family for me to teach them or show them that they should not have any fear is through tests or fact, show them everything you have learned in this time so they will believe you in what you have said and will not be afraid.