Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chococheesa

Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency

Well dear I have no such issue because my family is well educated and some members here are my family members . They all accept and support it even my father is a good crypto trader. In short in my family they have very clear concept about Cryptocurrencies. Well u can teach them when u would have to show them fait and Cryptocurrencies exchange profit

I want to convince my parents to invest in crypto currency, but they trust in paper currency and they are old generation peoples, and I think they can't believe in digital currency, you talking about your parents but I share this generation topic, present all knows about crypto currency but my so many friends not trust in crypto, once I want to bring them to this forum to earn money, but they rejected my proposal and says crypto is fake and scam, so how can I convince the old generation peoples.

Hello friend, I agree with you that it is difficult to convince my family and friends that working in cryptocurrency is a good thing, I advise you to work hard so that you make a profit, when you win, your friends and family will be convinced of this work.

On 12/25/2020 at 12:07 AM, Reta said:

I am a beginner here

But I am getting a lot of information regarding the world of cryptocurrencies and making money at the same time

This is what I tried to convince my brothers to do in order to help them improve their financial conditions

But it was not an easy thing

Most have concerns about financial transactions taking place on the Internet

This forum is all related to knowledge exchanging so not try to do useless and irrelevant posting and gain as much knowledge as you can 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is good to hear that you share knowledge about cryptotalk with your family members. 

I am also share it to with my brother and ask him about the rules of cryptotalk. 

Hello, at the beginning it is complicated to teach it to the parents since you do not know about this and they think that they can deceive or swindle us, but with time to be able to convince them it is good to show them results, if possible without investments since they would be terrified to know that we can lose money.

It is very difficult to teach family members about cryptocurrency because they using traditionally currency to use but I try so hard to teach it first to my parents then my brother he is not more educated so it is the case of difficulty for me. Hope  I do it soon.

• +2 1

Yes, of course, it is a very good suggestion, I am using such forms myself and my family members should also be warned so that they can earn good money in a short time or by working on this form. It is very easy to earn money by working on this form and it is safe also.

The easiest way to get everyone’s family into cryptocurrency is to teach them all the rules and encourage them more about cryptocurrency to gain experience and make all their currency activities possible by increasing their knowledge about cryptocurrency.

You have asked best question that when you join a this fourm then you need to get so much knowledge that you can any member of your family join  it so that you as well as your family will get some benefit. Because if there is no benefit in your knowledge  that your family members do not get  benefit 

• +1 1

I think I've been researching cryptocurrency for many months now.  About last month, I finally started.  I opened an wallet and started investing a few thousand bucks.  I love it.  I’m trying to get my family to try it, but they’re afraid to do online money things, especially cryptocurrency.

That's a great idea. Because cryptocurrency is very much profitable currency. By working cryptocurrency one can easily earn a good amount of money and can become self-employed. So we all should teach about cryptocurrency to our family members. 

Many people believe that crypto currency is a scam and most especially within the family they will still prove you wrong that is not legit so is a normal thing actually, but as time goes on when they start seeing changes in you, they will then be regretting that had i know I could have made investment at first. Finally teaching our family about crypto currency is a good idea because everything in the world now is turning there attention to digital stuff.

If someone has little to none experience with the internet it would be better to also avoid doing crypto. My family is just now learning about the internet and doesn't understand the dangers involved. Since this ignorance is a big problem most decide not to learn about anything instead of spending hours about something they are not interested in.

On 2/12/2020 at 7:20 PM, chococheesa said:

Hi guys! I have been researching Cryptocurrency for so many months now.  About last month, I finally started. I opened an ewallet and started investing a few bucks to trade.  I am loving it.  I am trying to get my family to try it too, but they are supppppppper scared to do online money things,  especially Cryptocurrency.  How do I get them started? Any resource (for beginners) you can share? 

Dear mate it is not so easy to teach them crypto. So when you get some profit from crypto then you will give them a practical example that cryptotalk is not like other websites it give us profit in this way they may join crypto. Wish you best of luck.

Guided me to be in my family and some friends also, will you work on this form in this way, you should, when you join this form, you have fallow the rule of this forum.If you follow the role of this form, then you can earn a lot of money and can also take knowledge. I am a student student, it is to work to get knowledge, so I joined so that I can increase my knowledge. 

• +1 1

the people are afraid of making investment in cryptocurrency because they do not think it is real so if you want to make them believe on cryptocurrency you need to show them how much you are earning from the cryptocurrency and after that you can tell them they can onto that is how they will be using the cryptocurrancy easily

• +1 1

Many people are scared to investing in online trading but first you advised them to writing comments in crypto world then your family Earning will be start then they will be trusted on the online trading and they invest easily their money at this forum. So this is a great forum due to which you can earn lots of money in both ways like writing posts and investing money

Yes i have seen so many people teaching their families about crypto.Ithink it is good to teach crypto with other.From this,it will benefit both to their families and for cypto also. 

The best manner of earning is a cryptocurrency in which human beings can earn effortlessly by way of incomes their living here so i'm thinking that by giving my circle of relatives individuals the possibility to work on this discussion board, it's miles possible to trade the financial history by means of earning anyone so that people can easily earn all of the work circle of relatives.  That is a superb concept...

Do not force them to invest their hardly earned money instead teach them how to earn for free online then invest this amount. This would help you to make them believe that we can make money online without any risk.

On 2/12/2020 at 8:20 PM, chococheesa said:

•  
    On 2/12/2020 at 8:20 PM, chococheesa said:

Hi guys! I have been researching Cryptocurrency for so many months now.  About last month, I finally started. I opened an ewallet and started investing a few bucks to trade.  I am loving it.  I am trying to get my family to try it too, but they are supppppppper scared to do online money things,  especially Cryptocurrency.  How do I get them started? Any resource (for beginners) you can share? 

Crypto currency is very important and helpful for everyone and l also like this platform and spend some time.  Many people don't have an interest on crypto but if we can teach them well how it works then more people can join in crypto.

People do not want to start these businesses or think that making money online is unreliable because they are afraid to invest. In order for you to tell your family, I think you have to earn money first. If you show them what they have earned, I think they will try this job.

From my experiences a lot of people won't to invest their money in virtual assets, especially cryptocurrencies are a new thing. In this case you should the people your progress in this world, and make them understand how awesome it is.

Yes, I am learning and earning both because it is very informative forum it enhance your knowledge and create the ability to do everything. After doing work on this forum many people trusted on the cryptocurrency. Because it is real plateform to earning and learning.