Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chococheesa

Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency

Though some of our family members don't believe in the legitimacy of cryptocurrency,they have seen some scammed ,so that the reason they had wrong believe about it, but we will have to convince them and show them proves before I think they can be convinced

I really like this platform and i would really love to my family members about the crypto currency and how you get paid during the free time. This is really amazing. 

Yes, you are right my friend. It is very difficult to get convence your family to work with cryptocurrency. As we know there are thousands of peoples who thinks that cryptocurrency is fake and if they invest on cryptocurrency they lose their money. They are scared due to these wrong news and not believe on any persons talk. That is the reason that no one believe on cryptocurrency investments due to the wrong news. Try more and more and give information about cryptocurrency to your friends and family to convence them.

Best way and proud of you. You are teaching your family about crypto curancy. Am here new when i overcome the crypto then i shared information about crypto curancy forward. Nowadays am also share only working how we work at this platform. 

• +2 1

In this current situation cryptocurrency was the most important thing which we should learn.From this website we can learn about cryptocurrency.We can share our learning in our family.We can explore with them about and if we can make connivance them then this will be a great move for us.

If you have get old on this forum and you have good knowledge about this forum  then you are not experienced then you can teach  about cryptocurrency to your family if you want them to earning. 

I normally teach my family members and friends how Crypto works, base on my on understanding crypto is going to change so many thing in future, that why i want my family to have knowledge about Crypto..

However much as could be expected that I need my relatives to be important for this network I believe that they can't acknowledge this since they will just think this discussion as a trick. In any case, in the event that I were given the chance and they are open for new learnings I figure it would be extraordinary thought.

I can't blame them that they don't trust crypto currency because with each day that pass more forums are being created and being used to take people's money or hack their profiles. Yes the forum is a really good place to actually make a living if wise I'm trading but one has to be scared of this forums so they be wise and think carefully when deciding to join any platform or crypto world.

Smiles it always so most elderly people are really scared of online business or tractions because they believe that they will get swindled and hence won't be able to retrieve their money.

Yes you are right my family and mine teach about crypto currency from this forum. This forum is the best for learning knowledge and earning money. I think crypto change our daily routine life. My friends wants teach about cryptocurrency 

yes, teaching crypto currency to your family is very good idea. This will help everyone double their earning. But, a far as investing goes they are doubts about crypto currency and bitcoin. I once try to convince my family members to invest in digital currency but they said this is nothing but  scam. But, it is best if you introduce them to this forum and they will earn in good amount from this forum.

There scaredness is right because there is also a risk of losing money in investment. If you have great experience In that work then you can earn money by Investing money. 

• +1 1

I think you shouldn't support them to invest crypto world because it's very volatil and they can lose money, howevery i try to explain to my  dad about bitcoin while the price was 3500$ but he didn't bought it. I think you can start to explain what is blockchain and what are the benefits. If you explain that they can understand the beggining of the crypo world.

crypto currency is one of the most best platform that ever exit,And at times I normally tell my friends and family to be a member of cryptotalk.to my own understanding crypto currency bring change to people life.that is the reason I want my friend to join cryptotalk so that they can benefit from it

When we start a business for the first time and invest our money, it is really scary. We are in danger of being harmed. But in order to be successful in life, we have to take all kinds of risks. Explain the benefits of cryptocurrency to your family and tell them about the importance and value of digital currency which is growing rapidly day by day. People are getting rich from trade. You can succeed by investing in crypto.

I think you should spend time with cryptocurrency for months.When you're family feels that you were right then they will take interest without your suggestion.Take time and the result will be in front of you soon!

Yes the majority are so scare to invest their money into cryptocurrency, I have spend a number of time teaching people about cryptocurrencies and how it is able to enhance their lives but it isn't easy, there's too much poor news on cryptocurrency accessible this is scaring human beings.

First of all I welcome you in this forum. Trading is a good way of earning. Profit and lost are the part of the trading business. You need experience before starting the trade. You joined this forum now you will be able for good experience about the trading.

In my opinion this is the best forum for cryptocurrencies learning. If you want your family to know about cryptocurrencies then you can introduce them to this forum. They will learn lot from here.

Cryptocurrency is indeed a platform to share with your loved one,your friends, families. But many people are scarred of investing in crytocurrency for the fear of get scamm,but I assure it's hundred percent legit platform.

What is the matter with you, then I am single, I have been single and none of our families are able to survive, they have given us what they are doing, they are working hard and praying for Marathi  

Hello my friend, in order to convince your advertisement, you must show your profitable results to your family. Good results are what attract your family to trading, and you can learn to trade cryptocurrencies before starting to invest.

• +2 1

Hello my friend .. If you are interested in educating people about the issue of cryptography and digital currencies, we must learn more in order to give useful and correct information and advice. I ask members to provide their services in case any newbie asks them .. If you agree with me, give me the opinion. Thank you heart

• +2 1

This is a generally excellent thought. I have begun to instruct my relatives what Cryptocurrency implies and as of now, I have begin showing them how to make post In any of the gathering to bring in cash for it.

• +2 1