Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chococheesa

Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency

the future is digital and so teaching our families about crypto currencies is like preparing them for whats is to come in the future

On 14.01.2021 at 03:31, asel123a said:

Good evening friend, yes, convincing people to invest through the sites is very difficult, but tell them how much I earned and make them watch how you have additional income and how your living conditions have improved because most people believe what you see and thank you

I think that you can motivate other people with your success, and this is really a working scheme that will allow everyone to get the best funds, as well as start their own business. When I told my friends about cryptocurrency, they were not interested! But when I started to achieve success, my friends became interested in it!

I have an uncle who is unemployed. And when I found out about the cryptocurrency, I told my aunt about it and now she's been very successful here. And I'm glad she likes it, no one is going to ask about her voice. Now he can live his life and everyone is proud of it and all this is possible through corrupt currency.

It is difficult, since most are unaware or distrustful of cryptocurrencies. But it would be good to go showing and commenting on how the cryptographic world worked, so that if you are interested you can do your own analysis on them.

I think you are doing a great job sharing crypto currency knowledge to your family. I think that in this tume every one should know about the crypto currency because it is the demand of time.

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

In fact I am still new to this forum.  And yet I have not received payment, but all I know is that I can make money by working with digital currency and I will let my family know about this platform and what benefits we can get from them through this platform.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

It is true that most people don't believe in online earning as a result of too many fakes site.cryptotalk is not a fake site and dealing with cryptocurrency is not fake once you are on the  right site you will not fall to scammer hand.by advising our family with good and competent proof they will surely want to know more  and invest in cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Actually as it is great platform and from it we can get both things at the same time like learni.learning as well as earnings . So i am asureing abou its features to all my family members .

You will be wasting your time but give it a try, still if you don't have answers to their questions you probably should learn a lot more first before you try to convince anyone. There are questions that will make you think if you have a clue what you are saying.

Since I started working here I have been telling my friends about this world .. cryptocurrencies ..

At first, they do not like the idea and are already frustrated that the Internet world is not safe and it may be a waste of time, nothing more.

Then I explain to them more about cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrencies .. and tell them that the knowledge and experience that they will gain here is certain .. and it is the most important .. The idea is not only about acquiring money .. Is it not wonderful for a person to obtain knowledge and a place in a whole new world ?!

I recently started getting popular with my friends 😍

Soon, they will join us on the stage and become our dear family .. Do not stop my friend on you to convince them in any way ..

Dear friend I am the new member on this forum and I do not know much about it but to do work on this forum I learned a lot of things that is very beneficial for me and I try to taught about cryptocurrency to my family but they understand that it is a spam and just a waste of time. 

On 2/12/2020 at 10:20 AM, chococheesa said:

Hi guys! I have been researching Cryptocurrency for so many months now.  About last month, I finally started. I opened an ewallet and started investing a few bucks to trade.  I am loving it.  I am trying to get my family to try it too, but they are supppppppper scared to do online money things,  especially Cryptocurrency.  How do I get them started? Any resource (for beginners) you can share? 

You must first show them your results and show them proof of payments, this will motivate them even more, in which case it does not work, you can teach them everything you learned along the way and you will see how each day they will understand more deeply and there they will have more confidence to start.

• +3 1

I like this platform and I will request our all family members to use cryptocurrency and earn bit currency by typing only and take knowledge from this platform I am new beganer so I can't know more about it 

6 hours ago, Shobid said:

It is true that most people don't believe in online earning as a result of too many fakes site.cryptotalk is not a fake site and dealing with cryptocurrency is not fake once you are on the  right site you will not fall to scammer hand.by advising our family with good and competent proof they will surely want to know more  and invest in cryptocurrency.

Yes many people believe on online earning but most of online earning are scam most are not legit mine while some similarities site like some in telegram website it is familiar to teach your family about cryptocurrency. 

On 2/12/2020 at 10:20 AM, chococheesa said:

Hi guys! I have been researching Cryptocurrency for so many months now.  About last month, I finally started. I opened an ewallet and started investing a few bucks to trade.  I am loving it.  I am trying to get my family to try it too, but they are supppppppper scared to do online money things,  especially Cryptocurrency.  How do I get them started? Any resource (for beginners) you can share? 

It is normal friend, I also thought and had doubts about wanting to enter the world of cryptocurrencies, but my brothers motivated me to start and insisted until I learned, I recommend that you continue insisting so that your family does not lose out on this wonderful experience that cryptocurrencies provide .

• +3 1

It's a common thing, everyone is afraid of online income because they think their money and hard work will fail. Before I joined this site, I was wondering if they would pay me cryptocurrency. After joining and receiving payment , I was very happy and I talked to my family's educated siblings about Cryptotalk so that they would also benefited by earning Cryptocurrency.

Always mention the positive things of earning money in online and make the encourage. They will definitely try it once. You can also share your payment proof with them. Share the bright future of crypto currency  .  I hope it will help you to take them into crypto currency.

This is exactly what I want to teach my children about the cryptocurrency, but I have to learn and be professional in this field, and then I implant this work in all my family members.

This can be a very good decision. You can teach your family about cryptocurrency. If you are a skilled at Cryptocurrency and can earn money, you can tell your family that they can earn money and become financially independent

That's a good idea! By inviting your family, they can earn extra income too just by working at their home with their own gadgets. Less hassle here to work and you can also earn better. Let's keep this community grow bigger and better.

That's a good idea! By inviting your family, they can earn extra income too just by working at their home with their own gadgets. Less hassle here to work and you can also earn better. Let's keep this community grow bigger and better.This is a very good idea. I have started to teach members of my family what Cryptocurrency means and presently.

I think that it is a very good step to teach your family crypto especially the boys instead of them to waste time on TV and sports, here they can learn and earn adding more profit to your own investment too.

My friend, you want to persuade your parents to invest in cryptocurrencies, but they believe in paper currency and they are the people of the next generation, and I think they cannot believe in digital currency, you are talking about your parents but I share this generation.  Yes, everyone knows about the current cryptocurrency but many of my friends don't believe in crypto, once I wanted to bring them to this forum to make so much money, but they turned down my offer and say crypto is fake and scandalous

You are doing the right job because the world is changing very fast and is going to digitization So you have to adapt your family to crypto. It is very difficult to teach people, especially such thing as cryptocurrency.

Hello! people's fear is not to invest as such, but to lose their money, that's why it is of vital importance that you talk to your family when you already have a clear base of what you are doing, so that you can make them understand more clearly, that it is a good option to invest in bitcoins.