Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency - Page 45 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chococheesa

Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency

Teaching your family about cryptocurrency is instead tough. I have tried to teach my household about cryptocurrency alternatively they are still as a substitute sceptical when it comes to investing or incomes it online. Especially when you consider that my u . s . does not have a lot of places that receive crypto. However, I individually consider that crypto will start taking over in many corporations and it ought to be the future of payment. 

If you want to work in this forum, you will not be afraid, you have to work here with courage in your mind, if you work with fear, you will not be able to succeed from here. This teaching is like a family. Here you can also encourage your family to work. If you ask your family to work here, you will get money by earning from your family and here.

I am a newbay on this forum this is the wonderful information for me and my family or friends i am trying to teach my family members and friend how to crypto talk work  and change the future

Yes dear friend I have not yet teached my family but I want to tell my friends and family members they also could  get more knowledge and information from this forum .

I think that one of the best bases to start in the world of cryptocurrencies is this forum, cryptotalk has helped me a lot, they recommended it to me and here I have read a lot of information, resolved doubts and also try to put into practice much of what I read, I would also like to start my family and show them the benefits of cryptocurrencies, which is not as difficult as many think, and cryptotalk is a very strong base, in addition to some videos on YouTube or other blogs.

I think when someone wants to get others to join his field either it is about cryptocurrency or trading, first thing he have to do is become able, efficient, experienced and skilled in such way that they start to to follow you. They ready to think about to join your field by observing your success. So, impress them through your success so that they come to you by thier own will.

On 2/12/2020 at 7:20 PM, chococheesa said:

Hi guys! I have been researching Cryptocurrency for so many months now.  About last month, I finally started. I opened an ewallet and started investing a few bucks to trade.  I am loving it.  I am trying to get my family to try it too, but they are supppppppper scared to do online money things,  especially Cryptocurrency.  How do I get them started? Any resource (for beginners) you can share

That's a great thing ! But first you need to teach them about the crypto world, tell them what cryptocurrency is ,how it works, slowly they will started developing interest in this market and then you can tell them to take a step forward, I mean like investing in it, and thats how you can get them started!

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

It is great that we spread the culture of cryptocurrencies and contribute to its growth around the world, and the beginning is with your family, then your friends and so on, for example my brother is the one who told me about this platform and now we plan to teach our parents about it

• +3 1

Yes mostly people are scare for investment . Because mostly investment companies come to scam. And we lost all money . Therefore people are not trust . Dear you can guide them If they are not agree then don't force them because they will consider bthat you are taking benefit by their investment.

On 2/12/2020 at 7:20 PM, chococheesa said:

Hi guys! I have been researching Cryptocurrency for so many months now.  About last month, I finally started. I opened an ewallet and started investing a few bucks to trade.  I am loving it.  I am trying to get my family to try it too, but they are supppppppper scared to do online money things,  especially Cryptocurrency.  How do I get them started? Any resource (for beginners) you can share? 

That's happening to every one buddy. When I started joining bounties and airdrops I also do not believe in that but I received a good amount of usd. Then I started believe in online business. My family also then want to trade and invest in crypto. Thanks 

Well I am new here so I didn't talk about this with my family yet. But I don't think so that it is a scam I see the great opportunity here. I am feeling very satisfy here because there are so many people who are working here and giving there point of views.

Hey friends our family members have no idea about crypto . It's new for them the ln I started to explain about and conveying the benefits and output we getting from this forum . It's good to share with family members About even they can also join in this forum and can earn

I started trying to learn cryptocurrency as soon as I learned about it.  I was able to learn it later.  And as soon as I learn, I tell everyone in my family about cryptocurrency and learn about it. Many have even learned it. Now they are making money by working.

The world of crypto is a really nice place to engage yourself in with your family, here you seem to learn a lot from other members of the forum and the forum  keeps growing and accomdating new members

There are somany fake sites. But cryptotalk is trustful platform. This platform gave us more benefits and opportunities. We can earn money from this platform. Not only to earning money we can gain more knowledge and information from this platform. We can improve our skills also. So we teach this platform to our family members. 

There are many platforms. Those are fake. But Cryptocurrency is a trustworthy site. A lot can be learned from here. I believe my family can learn a lot from here. And I can learn a lot from here and teach my family.This will benefit many.

You advise is very beneficial and useful for me and all other users on the sides who are working on it as a part-time job and earn a very useful and valuable profitable learning from the real base earning program.  it is due to because when you discuss your work in your family then when you create some creative ideas and your family will also help you and your ideas and logic will be very useful and valuable for you and your Prophet who are earning from this real based learning program.

Of course, it's a good thing that family and friends are introducing you to this crypto currency. But when you introduce it, you have to make a profit from it. If not, maybe they shouldn't believe it. Similarly step by step introduction when you introducing about cryptocurrency. But only then can they learn

Yes, this forum can be suggested to your family members as your family can earn cryptocurrency. Convincing them about this forum may be difficult, but it will be worth. But be careful that do not use same I P address.

• +1 1

Well this is a good decision because during this world pandemic we have lost many thing and job.Tho I am a student.So teaching your family about crypto talk is gonna lead you and your family in a better place because of the earning good amount.Best of luck brother.Go on.

To get them startes you can have them watch youtube influencers with them explaining about cryptocurrencies and some proof of payment. You just need some motivation in that case to what they can have even if they stayed at home.

Hope you get well benefit from trading. Yes it is best platform where you can get knowledge and can get benefit. And we also introduce it to our family members by saying that from this platform, you can increase your knowledge about cryptocurrency. Thanks.

Its qn amazing idea if your family members are well known about cryptocurrency then you all get involved in crypto trading and some beginning mining and some gets involving in building blockchain it will me amazing. 🤩🤩🤩

I think that digital currencies are a new and unclear concept for many, especially for those who are old, but I think that there are many articles, videos and even explanations that may help you clarify your idea of the benefit of dealing with digital currencies.