Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency - Page 48 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chococheesa

Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency

It is superb technique, to help one another. With this way you can make some intrigue on them. In any case, now and then it very well may be exceptionally difficult to show others, they should make own examination about that.

Yes, many people are afraid of cryptocurrencies and they form a vexation from it. Therefore, it is necessary at first to introduce them to the cryptocurrencies and the wallet, then withdraw money and convert it into a cash currency in front of them. That may convince them.

You can tell them the story of warren buffet like personnel so that they could know there is future in Crypto world too and teach them the things to avoid after starting

That's really great thing to do. I also learned about crypto from one of my family member. We should also share it with other so that they also earn and can support their financial needs and helo their family.

For my well understanding in  this platform I'm enjoying for always keeping me busy I'm advising my family's my brother's my sister's my daughters to you join it I'm also happy with cryptocurrency.

Yes, dear, you are on injection. We should inform our family and friends And help them in working and knowledge of cryptocurrencies To grow our family in this forum

For my well understanding in  this platform I'm enjoying for always keeping me busy I'm advising my family's my brother's my sister's my daughters to you join it I'm also happy with cryptocurrency.

I like this stage and I will demand our all relatives individuals to utilize digital currency and acquire bit cash by composing just in spare time we bring in loads of cash and information from this stage

Yes you are right some people don't believe on cryptocurrency.. but you proved them wrong by your ideas.. by becoming a successful online trader and increasing in your earning.. then they admit you and start using cryptotalk.. okay.. 

You must first reassure them that it is safe and then proceed to show them how well you are doing it. It is important that you show them the benefits that they would get if they try so that they will be encouraged.

Majority have read more  about cryptos, discussion And chats and i've learned many think about it. Got some airdrops and some faucets, now i have to follow some content from exchanges and experts on cryptos, It's worldwide and We keep learning  everyday

Dear you can not force them but I give you suggestion that you should to try to motivate them. And you should to discuss achiever and successful persons who are achieve many things by crypto currency. You can inform your family for future . Because Crypto currencies will more value able in future. 

• +1 1

Dear friend, the road to cryptocurrencies is long and wide, but it is not very difficult. All you have to do is search for sources to teach you the things you need in your career and reliable sources that you can rely on.

• +1 1

Well if you are introducing anyone into crypto make sure to let them know that there are risks involved. So that will make them feel better when anything goes wrong. Crypto is very volatile and you are likely going to lose money especially if you are affected by greed and emotions.

Edited by kaliphatesani

It is very difficult to convince your family or anyone else because they will not believe and say no one buys a bird while it is in the tree.
My advice to you is to explain to them how you used encryption and prove to them that you made money in this way will convince them

Most people are afraid to invest in cryptocurrencies. Because many people have lost money by investing in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is an online currency. Many have succeeded again.If you have a good knowledge of this, and have confidence in yourself, then explain it to your family members. OK 

As we all know cryptocurrency is very valuable these days and that's why I my friend suggest me to join crypto talk it is a chance to earn cryptocurrency like Bitcoin that's why I also told lot of my friends and family members to earn cryptocurrency and because I believe in future it's definitely became the most famous currency of the world.

I start earning cryptocurrencys before some years back and since then i tried to teach some of my family membures about cryptocurrencys and how they can make from it, but its harder than i though because they think its so hard and they don't want to work this hard.

Hay friends this is a great forum you can learn and earn here at the same time. Join this forum and get benefits from this forum. Don't fear to join this forum. You can spend your great time here.

Of course, my friend, I am teaching my family and friends about cryptocurrencies because I think the next thing will be beautiful to deal with this currency And I think it is important that we educate our family about cryptocurrencies

You are doing a very good thing my friend for teaching your family about crypto,  but it's not an easy task for you to make them understand it because most people do take it like a scam,  the only way for you to make them understand is for you to show them any of your  evidence that you succeed in crypto. 

Edited by Manir

I have the reason why the people don't trust online investing. If we invest in some buissnes then we know that what's going on in buissnes and what's going to happen. I mean the loss or profit is real. But the people now don't trust the digital sites and feel a bit risky in investing. 

I advise you to start with them gradually, that is, start by convincing them to use this forum and show them pictures of people who have withdrawn money from work here, then they start with the conviction that the story of cryptocurrencies is real and really exists, and after that they are encouraged to earn more and are convinced of the idea of trading and investing in a few sums, then a lot, and so on.

Yes dear you make a good question this forum is very helpful for everyone but there are only a lot of people who believe in this forum who don't believe in working online because they are afraid of losing money and they totally agree with the paper crisis if you  Say your successful experience and show your income in cryptocurrency they probably agree with you.

• +2 1

This is very hard to understand to others about crypto currency  other person say your are  manetal not you earn like   free EARING method and crypto currency so very harder tu explain about crypto currency etc..