Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency - Page 52 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chococheesa

Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency

This is normal because we all know how many scams and fraud happens online to you can bring some articles or youtube videos to introduce them to crypto world and understand their basics , they can also start working in this forum after they learn more about the field and by spending time here they for sure will learn more and more because of the information here including also people's experiences in the field , few months later they will get rid of their fear and start work and trading 

To be honest
When I heard about Crypto Talc from my cousin, I did not believe him until I saw the money he made with my own eyes
It is then that I entered the site
I will also persuade my family to enter this forum and gain knowledge and money.

I hope I can convince my parents to join this wonderful platform as it is an opportunity to open up to the world, but the old generations do not trust investing in the field of cryptocurrencies, they only trust fiat currencies.

Many people may not know about this site so there are many members here if they share about this forum through different social media then many people will be interested to work here and if members can tell details about it to their family members then I think many people work on this site Will be interested to do because it is the most important site to earn coins.

Yes, I agree with you, this forum offers us a great opportunity in this field, allowing us to gain great information and experience about cryptocurrencies, trading, investment and others ... In addition to the profits we earn for our useful participations in the forum 

• +2 1

I suggest that you invite them to join the forum so that they know the large number of people who invest and trade in the cryptocurrency, thus you will initially reduce their fear and then start explaining the encrypted currency to them and make them read the topics in the forum, thus you will destroy their fear of the cryptocurrency

I learned about cryptocurrency from my dad. He has recently invested in cryptocurrency and has gained some handsome profits over this time period. The chances of you experiencing any losses are scarce. 

If you want to teach your family about cryptocurrency, you have to convince them with something tangible like money when you take your salary for the first timeFirst let them see it to be sure about the authenticity of the cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

It is a great site and also I am teaching my family about it because it is giving me so much profit.I am learning through it and I am earning by staying at home in this pandemic.I wish you good luck.

• +1 1

It's difficult to educate the family about cryptocurrencies. I've tried to educate my family about cryptocurrency, but they remain wary about trading in or earning it digitally. Especially because there aren't many places in my country that support cryptocurrency. However, I assume that crypto will begin to replace cash in many companies, and that it could be the future of payment. I still trying to convince my family hope they will understand the cryptocurrency very soon and invest on it to make money.

Hello my friend Good news that you are starting to trade and invest. Congratulations my friend. The idea of trading itself has a kind of risk because of the losses it entails, so my friend tried to provide information to your family and tell them about your experience about trading and give them examples of people who have worked in such a field and achieved great successes. good luck my friend.

• +4 1

My friend, I think that the best way to advise someone about digital currencies and get into this wonderful field is to provide him with some good articles and then ask him to join this forum that will increase his information about digital currencies and he will learn from the experiences of others here and I assure you that he will love this work very much.

If you want to teach your family about cryptocurrency then start through bitcoin. Tell the story of bitcoin and show their price changing grab from starting. Then show your interestwhich you earned through crypto world or guide them. And then joined this forum to your family members because this forum is best for learning about cryptocurrency.

Good choice by joining here
I always talk to my friends about this wonderful forum and they join it day after day
Because the next future for digital and cryptocurrencies

Dear I think telling some new innovative things is great but some times people forced family and others to do activity so many people don't trust it feel doubts and insecurities. I think every one will try such a informative and nice sites 

Hello, in my opinion, as soon as they see the income you are earning from your work, they will be convinced of that work and will demand that you enter it

Hello my friend I agree with you there are many friends-friends there are many who do not know the subject of cryptocurrency but I want to tell them about cryptocurrency, and I want to tell them to work here,

You want convince your parents to invest in crypto currency, but  they trust in paper currency and they are old generation peoples, and I think they can't believe in digital currency,.you talking about your parents but I share this generation topic, present all knows about crypto currency but my so many friends not trust in crypto, once I want to bring them to this forum to earn so money, but they rejected my proposal and says crypto fake and scam so how to convinced old generation peoples.

I was also worried my friend about dealing in cryptocurrencies, and I did not have enough information about it, but one of my family members convinced me to join this forum because he earned from trading from the cryptocurrency

I am still a beginner and trying to learn about crypto but once I got fair amount of knowledge I would teach my family members to join crypto and change yourself according to the world.

I think this is good approach. Because we all know that these currencies are getting very fame and definitely giving money in return. It is very helpful to engage number of people not only for the forums and for the people themselves.

Yes, of course we need to teach cryptocurrency to family and friends.  Because there is no obligation to work here.  You can earn money by working anytime.  So everyone in the family should be taught.

This is a very good idea. I have started to teach members of my family what Cryptocurrency means and presently, I have commence teaching them how to make post In any of the forum to earn money for it. 

• +1 1

Earning crypto currency and telling your family member about is interesting and fascinating. Because you and your family will be able to discuss,make jokes and learn from each other .

You can tell them the story of warren buffet like personnel so that they could know there is future in Crypto world too and teach them the things to avoid after starting