Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency - Page 57 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chococheesa

Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency

Hello dear friend, you are right. Many people feel scared while investing in online platforms. They feel scared because they had faced many scammers and many fake websites. You should encourage them and also tell them about the Truth of crypto currency. Thank you.

crypto currency is the great currency in the world you can use it any where you teach your family by tell them its advantages how you use it and how we get trading from it and get great benefits from investment and trading so shared your best information when you introduce the crypto currency to its family.

Fear of things that we do not know is natural, and it is a human nature, so the unknown is always frightening.
So you have to show them the work and how to work here and encourage them to start and try to work.
When they start, they will lose their fear, love the work, and find it a good thing, unlike what they imagine it to be.

• +2 1

Firstly you have to enlighten them more about the word crypto I believe we are on digital Era and most of the worldly things happening now are online trading. You ensure telling them the benefit of the platform

Hello there I am glad you working on the cryptocurrency because this cryptocurrency is a best platform for trading aur Nag Mani I am myself learning this cryptocurrency because I heard a lot about this frequency it is a best currency because you can trade easily without going to the stock exchange or anything

• +3 1

Many people are still afraid to invest in cryptocurrencies due to their little knowledge of it. We have to encourage them and let them know the importance of these currencies and their prosperous future

My friend you can impress another friend or family member through your own experience here they are probably afraid of this idea because it is new to them and its results are unknown I believe that the success of your experience here and its results will give them feelings of security and confidence to go through this fun and useful experience

I think we can easily continence someone about the cryptocurrency by showing our earnings in front of them. yes you are right people are afraid to the name of online earning but we can show our money that we can earn from online this will help them to trust the cryptocurrency.

I was introduced to the cryptotalk platform and the cryptocurrency world by my brother but I also denied in the first place thinking that it's will be a scam, so I was later convinced with physical prove and evidence, you think if you could provide payment prove, they'll believe you. 

Yes it is the truth my parents and my neighbour are asked me how do your work on cell phone and how to get money my answer is the best way of earning money campir other website.

This is a fantastic idea. I've started educating members of my family about cryptocurrency, and I've started teaching them how to make posts in any forum to gain money with it.

I'm a new member of cryptotalk, and I'm learning a lot from it. And I'm doing my best on this website. When I start making money on this website. I would be an excellent instructor for my family.

First you have to explain to them about encrypted currencies and their benefits, and advise you to mention to them people who have become rich by working in encrypted currencies

• +3 1

I try a lot with people to peck me, but everyone has a panic of cryptocurrencies and they think that it is a fraudulent site, and I try to prove the opposite about Bitcoin and these currencies and the credibility of dealing here, but fear is controlled by them after all the explanation about it

Good to hear that.We should share our experience to others and also family members. Crypto gives us opportunity and more people involved with the forum,it can help our community stronger and bigger. Who looks for opportunity ,I hope crypto can be best opportunity for him andwe can help our family members by promoting our community

It's good to hear that try to share it with your family .I am begginer at this platform. Many people don't have interst in crypto world too and teach them the things for further information.

I normally teach my family members and friend how crypto worki base on my on understand crypto is going to change so many things in future.That they I want my family to have knowledge about crypto.

• -1 1

We can guide our friends and family members who are free and jobless. we can teach them that cryptocurrencies has bright future. they can learn about cryptocurrency from this great cryptotalk forum. in this way  they will start working on cryptotalk.you can ask them to work and be successful if they want. I am also trying my family members and my friends to get here on cryptotalk.

Sometimes it is difficult to make others trust online money-making sites because the majority of them are hypocrisy and deceit, and also putting money in electronic wallets requires some kind of trust as well, I advise you to make them work in the forum for a month, and they will be completely convinced and understand that the matter is legal and safe

• +4 1

It is really a very good idea that you want to teach your family about crypto currency. So as a matter of fact, I will urge you to make sure that you visit YouTube and search for educational video that can explain the whole concept for them. 

its a very necessary that I want my family members to be part of this community I think that they can't accept this because they will only think this platform as a scam. But if I were given the opportunity and they are open for new learnings I think its a very useful idea.

Yes, most people are afraid to invest their money in cryptocurrencies. There is a lot of negative news about that due to the large number of fraud sites.

Online investing makes the top trend. Most institutions are able to trust them but some are fake, so if you know that your family comes first in the comments and learn about cryptocurrencies. You need to get information about cryptotalk.

• +3 1

This platform is excellent in every respect. We ourselves should have gained And what we have gained from here means that we must show the good thing to others Then whether it is our friend or relative or our family member, we should show them what we learn from here. Actually, the making of a this platform is changing the world, which is very tremendous. 

To hear that you are trying to share information in your family.

Most of the people are very afraid of investing their money in cryptocurrencies, I have spent a lot of time teaching people about cryptocurrencies and how they can improve their lives but this is not easy, but we have to take care of this.

Now, we must benefit and benefit from it