Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency - Page 51 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chococheesa

Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency

Well!,I think it would be better if you start by telling them the value, uses and the positive impact the crypto currency has on our businesses and even it impact in our lives,proceed by making them feel  secured about it,hopefully they might embrace and start liking it just as you do

• +1 1

That's nice thing that you're connecting your family too. But the scare they feeling is totally acceptable because there are so many online frauds activities happened earlier and investing into cryptocurrency is never been simple task, is full of risks. If you are family members are so wise to invest let them select either they want or not to invest into cryptocurrency. Don't force them to do so.

Honestly, I love working on the Internet and I tried to teach many people about cryptocurrencies, but unfortunately many people are ignorant of this work and have fears of Internet fraudsters

This has happened to me, now my relatives want to learn about cryptocurrencies and I am teaching them about the knowledge I have about cryptos, now my uncles, my mother and some cousins want to invest in cryptos to get a little more profitability from their money.

Yes mate it is very good to teach friends and family crypto currency to be able to benefits from it as we know it has a lot of advantages and it helps a lot of lives in the entire world and it change the world economic growth by providing the easiest way of transactions and other aspect of internet banking

My friend, in fact, I am new here, but when I saw and heard from my friends, I liked the experience, and now I enter here daily, in fact I see a good future here, I loved the world of coding, and it is not easy to convince people who do not try this work because of rumors in some countries that Bitcoin is a scam, they should try and read about it

Dear friend, you should gain their trust by showing them the money that you earned and the profit you got, in addition to telling them about the ease and benefit of work.

• +2 1

You should first provide them with a good explanation about cryptocurrencies through some articles and videos on YouTube, and I think they will love to invest in cryptocurrencies when they see your profits.

You have to explain to them in an appropriate way so that they are encouraged to work in this forum and teach them well and explain to them the risks and how to get rid of them so that the fear is removed from their hearts

I also had same feeling when my friends first told me about Cryptocurrency but with time I get to know that crypto is real. So the only way I think you can convince them to believe that Cryptocurrency is real and legit is when you make withdrawal of what you earn from either trading or investment of coins. Generation gradually increasing and the technology also gradually increase. Cryptocurrency is future and it works on Blockchain platform, the platform where everything is transparent. And as we all know how fast the transaction is and how less the transaction fee is.

It is a useful and effective platform that facilitates a lot of information and, most importantly, this platform helps the individual to master the English language in a good way, especially for individuals whose language is weak.

I am trying a great deal to teach them everything related to cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrencies because this is the future, but I find it difficult to teach them because they do not accept it. 

I know many people who were afraid of trading cryptocurrencies via the Internet, but after they searched for it and learned more about the ways to invest in it, their worries decreased.

Absolutely my dear friend. You will be the biggest proof for your family of the success of your experience in earning money through the Internet. Therefore, you should encourage them to enter the field of investment in currencies that will bring you material gains.

I am started it few days ago.if it really profitable than I also invite my family member to join this plate forum.First I learn from than ok late forum than I teach them about that forum.

As a layman about cryptocurrency, my family also experiences the same fear about crypto, they are afraid to invest in crypto for fear of losing money. Crypto investing is like something that is rarely done by most people so that there is fear. One of the ways that my family can invest in crypto is by joining a cryptotalk campaign, so that my family can earn Satoshi and start trading on Yobit.

You must convince them in the right way to fully explain the currencies and inform them of its history and how whoever entered it a few years ago now has made fantastic profits.

• +2 1

As much as possible that I want my family members to be part of this community I think that they can't accept this because they will only think this forum as a scam. But if I were given the opportunity and they are open for new learnings I think it would be great idea. 

People who have been working here for a long time, learning and making money from here can easily read and explain to their family about this forum and invite them to join this forum. So that they too can benefit.

You just have to tell them about this forum and the great importance and high interest it offers by introducing cryptocurrencies and how to deal with them.

• +4 1

100% sure there is no possibility of fraud Yes most of us are afraid that we can invest money there as soon as we work for the first time because now one day there are scams everywhere ND everyone wants to get money ND they want to take a chance from anywhere Maybe apprentices I want to learn to invest your money where you are

Many people are afraid to invest in encrypted currencies. Many people think that the encrypted currency is fraudulent. We must in turn inform them and know them the right way about the field of encrypted currencies, as it is a wonderful field and a lot can be gained through it

• +2 1

Hello my friend, it is a good idea to invite your family to this forum so that they can benefit from everything in  here, you can say that there is no need for them to invest any money in order to guarantee the profit , because this forum gives profits to the members, and through their experience here and your readings of other people's experiences and gaining experiences The information will be encouraged and they will automatically start investing on their own.