Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chococheesa

Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency

I tried also it with my family but y they just say it this is a big scam become news are will be good instuctor to teach my family .but if we can teach them well how it works then more people can join in crypto .

Many are afraid to invest in website since there are many spaces where scammer take advantage .i think you have to earn money first .if your family are scared of doing online business try to show them some evidence .

My friends are also working on this platform and now I also told some family members about it and they have also got this form to join because it is a very good platform that will make you sit at home and not just make money but learn a lot.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, this same issue was also come to me when I joined cryptocurrency and then my family is also worried from  this . They think that we work hard then we get payment .In crptocurency we work hard then in reture we got profit  but my parents not understand  this .

Yes, I myself work on this forum and a lot of my relatives and friends are also working here.I told a lot of friends about it and they also now work on this forum.Apart from this, I have told a lot of families about this forum to join this form and those people also tell other people ahead. That is, as long as the members of the forum are increasing very fast..

Yes it is best thing that someone teaches their family about crypto currencies, if they all participate in this then they will perform well as they learn from each other anytime, they will be aware of scam because if one family member will scames by someone then other family members will not make same mistake. 

Every person in this forum wants to teach his family to work in this field, so for me, I tried a lot with my family, but few of them did not respond to me, and this is because they are afraid and afraid of financial matters related to the Internet. I hope I can convince them in the coming months.

Hello my friend yes of course you teach your family to join this site because cryptocurrency is a platform which give us good earning and I think this site is completely safe because it cannot demand anyone for any private information

Online investment are making top trend. Most of organizations are able to trust but some are fake.if you teach you family first come in comments andlearn  about cryptocurrency . You need to gain information about cryptotalk. 

There are many people who do not believe this site is real and is not really shared. But you can get them tested and method and son pro You can show them that I am also working on it, you can show us your ID, you can show your work And by paying them, we can show that this is so much more and Daily has so much work Because a lot of trust has arisen due to the people's scamers Because of which we do not ask whether it is real or fake, then in this way you can convince them. 

Spreading the culture of cryptocurrencies and blockchain in the community is very important because it will contribute in one way or another to increasing the size and size of this market, and providing information and explaining the desired benefit of this technology and currencies is very important to attract others from investors, traders and experts.

• +3 1

Yes you are right that the people who don't know anything about online Money investment and trading they will be super scared to do this. But if you have to convince them then tell him the benefit of this and by this you will be able to convince them

Indeed the vast majority are so alarm to put their cash into digital money, I have invest a ton of energy training individuals about digital currencies and how it can improve their lives however it is difficult, there is an excessive amount of adverse news on digital money out there that is terrifying individuals.

While it can be useful, it also can be dreadful.(it depends on parents personalities)as there are parents who actually hate them and if you tell them about it you might not able to use it again either or maybe they will try to believe into something.

This is my personal opinion so he considered that the family should be left out of business, especially when it comes to something as technical as cryptocurrencies, but I suppose that the best way to teach them that this is real is by showing them payments  tangibles in your bank account, after that you can explain more basic things about the crypto world.

• +1 1

I have a similar experience trying to share knowledge about cryptomonies with my relatives. What I did to try to get them into this wonderful world, was to talk to them and share my experience with small investments that ended up with big profits. I did this through data, screenshots, graphics and of course, showing your balance in your wallet

That's a good idea. Ask them all to join you in crypto currency. Tell them everything about the forum. Tell them that crypto talk is a platform where you learn free of cost.

I believe that the future is for digital currencies, so we have to learn and gain the necessary experience to benefit from digital currencies, and we must explain to relatives and family the features of cryptocurrencies and their ease of use and the most important point is the amount of protection and privacy provided by investment sites such as yoBit

Yrs my friend there is alot of people don't believe work online or make money online. So you have to motivate them to try  with little amounts and after you can decide if continue or not 

Teaching family is important, your children and your spouse is vital but it shouldn’t go beyond. Your children should be in school when it’s time and time for crypto should be allocated to them as well

Many people are always afraid to invest their money in crypto due to the problems of scammers,but i have a freind who makes investments and he's really making huge profits,on seeing this i thought it would be best if i also teach my family about the system

Yes, my friend, there are those who are afraid of investing their money in cryptocurrencies, and to avoid this I advise you to teach people about cryptocurrencies and how they can improve their lives, but this is not easy, because there is some news about certain currencies that cause people to lose their money and there are platforms to defraud people
If you really want to benefit your family and friends, then I advise you to succeed in the field and gain the necessary news to teach people how to succeed in this field
If you have provided useful advice and good thought, please support me ..
Thanks for coming up with such an idea

Hi guys I also try my best to teach about crypto trade but I can't convince them to but I try again and again I think I will be successful in a few this me more.

As we all know that crypto currency has gotten much famous from all over the world.

This platform satisfied everyone of the user's.it much beneficial for everyone.

So we should inform our family and also to our friends. Also those people who are interested in investing.

As far as I think Cryptotab is a great platform if you use it I think this is a very good opportunity for 1 people who want to do a part time job And if you want to invest on this, then I think you want to invest in the office, you should not have any kind of tension.