What to do if a coin accidentally reaches your wallet? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What to do if a coin accidentally reaches your wallet?

Yes  i agree with you if some coins in my wallet by the moral views i return them if he try to contact me. I did not depend kn this coins for investing.

• Useful or interesting 1

Actually this will be like a gift to me incase if it happens to but on the other end there might be possibility that it was not a mistake that the coin got to you so therefore one has to be so calm when such thing happen because the person might still try to send little amount of coin to communicate with you through the description in transaction

Yes  i agree with you if some coins in my wallet by the moral views i return them if he try to contact me. I did not depend kn this coins for investing.

Yes  i agree with you if some coins in my wallet by the moral views i return them if he try to contact me. I did not depend kn this coins for investing.

Crypto talk is the site for earning money by all types of people and also to be added that when the market price of this coin increases then you should trade it. 

when someone accidentally reaches my wallet, i will use it in good things, i will donate it, if has large amount, because there is no way to get it back to the owner.

Edited by vinz09

Series of letter and number is hard to have a even one wrong letter only so the blockchain payment processors will ignored this only.  So i don't think that any people get wrong in sending coins to other bitcoin address.

If someone accidentally sent me coin I check sender address I will return all coins because i not need some one  money I need only my earned money.

Probably, if some coins have been sent to my wallet intentionally or unintentionally, I probably just let it to be in. I could use it, I do not know who sent it, so I will just be thankful that someone made a mistake and reached my wallet. I will feel pity for the one who sends it to a wrong wallet, that just happened to be my wallet. He should be more careful next time. 
I will keep it and treat it as mine, because I cannot track who is the owner of it, that will be impossible.

nMvFbuZ.png

If coin accidently come into my wallet then if it possible to return those coin then i will return to them but i think it was not possible to return coin so i will keep this coin in my wallet.   

It will be nice and if this will happen to me iwill use it in good deed or i will donate if that is big.becouse we did not see if who is the sender of the coin if that is bitcoin(correct me if im wrong).so take it as a blessing

Actually this will be like a gift to me incase if it happens to but on the other end there might be possibility that it was not a mistake that the coin got to you so therefore one has to be so calm when such thing happen because the person might still try to send little amount of coin to communicate with you through the description in transaction

5 hours ago, jekjekey said:

If ever this happen to me, I will back it to the owner immediately if the coin price are too huge to hold, but if the coin prices below $100, I think I will store it. 

5 hours ago, Riad Ahmed said:

If it happen with me then i will be happy and keep those coin in my balance. .after that when those coin price will go up i will withdraw them..thus i will earn money and fill up my money beg..thank you all

Well, thank you both, I see two completely different opinions here. The first opinion says that he will return it, and the second opinion says that he will keep it and he will be happy with it. This issue appears to be somewhat complicated and people have different opinions.

8 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

From the moral point of view, what do you do in this case?

First, we need to address how much is the chance of this happening. Because as far as I know, the chances are so slim it is even near 0% chance of happening!

Bitcoin has a total of 2^160 addresses. That is, 2 multiplied by 2 a hundred and sixty times! Or 1 plus 48 consecutive zeroes.

Divide that totam number of addresses to your address, and you get 0.000...<insert 48 zeroes>...0001% of that happening.

But if you're so lucky enough, then might as well post it in famous cryptocurrency forum for chances of getting to know where to send them back (which would be flooded by spammers wanting to get the coins).

6 minutes ago, germanking2 said:

If money accidentally arrives in my wallet I would return it. We should not keep money that we know is not ours, even if it is a minimum amount. As children we were taught that the alien is respected, and on those instilled values we must base our actions and not cause harm to others.

I like your words, man, I feel you are from an environment very close to my environment, where are you from? These beautiful moral values that we were brought up with and love. Yes, there are people who prefer keeping the money but I think this is not a good morality.

Being honest is what everyone has to do in any situation. So i will try to contact with the person from whom i received accidental bitcoins based on data i have received. And will surely try to give him his bitcoins back to him. But there are lots of guys who does everything opposite to this.

12 minutes ago, atif ahmad. said:

Yes it will be very beautiful that you got a measure of money by chance, but I think my conscience will be punished if I do not return it to its owner. Imagine if this happened to you, what would you feel?

2 minutes ago, Aissam11 said:

I do not think that is impossible for someone to mistake his address and send the money to another portfolio, if that happens, you can consult the supervisor of the portfolio ...

It is not impossible, technically it is difficult to happen because the portfolio numbers differ greatly from each other, but the error may happen by copying another address from another location or from somewhere and placing it in the sending address and this is possible.

If you see that you are not patient, you will rub these coins. And I will return these coins to the person who sent them .I save money by trading them and you are ready to be patient

I think if the people that send a coin to my address was wrong i will return it if he can sign message and other things but if not i just sell it, It's crypto world so everything can be happens so always be careful when sending or anything.

Surely I wouldn't use that coins, i will try to contact him by sending notes with some return? .If it isn't any giveaway then i would return it to the right holder

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Well, if i receive some coins accidentally in my wallet, i will keep it because no one knows who are the owner of this coin, i will just hold it and wait for the good value to sell it on a high price.

If it did happen to me I would check we're the coin that I received came from and I will bring it back to them beca8i know to myself that it's hard to earn coins in this field. I would be greatful to give all their money back. 

If i get any cryptocurrency by accidentally i will keep them as my own it is the sender's fault that he didnot paid attention when send the money to me accidentally.

Recently I received a token but I don't join airdrop nor exposing my address to everyone. I guess they use my address lol. Anyway it is good that someone accidentally send tokens in your wallet address. I will never give it back. lol

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day