Big Investment Big Profit - Page 11 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Big Investment Big Profit

I don't think it is a good idea to use a single coin for everything. Go for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, XPR and Dodge. These coins are rising and they keep on rising.

On 1/30/2020 at 5:02 PM, rohimbaba52 said:

No bro i think you are rong  !!  No investment one coin you can investment minimum 4 or 5 coin.

My have not lot of experience but i can suggest you.

ETH

LTC

XRP

XLM

This is my Dear coin. i, m already investment thia coin.

We can make good money in the market through these coins and we also make money through trading in this market. It is better to invest a large amount of money to invest and get more profits.

Actually if your investment is big then you can get a good profit. Actually it's depend on you. But if you invest in bitcoin then you can get a good profit

On 10/18/2019 at 2:11 PM, Devh said:

5000 dollars is good for beginning but be sure to invest only 60-70% and save 30% in case of market down. Only invest big in big coins and no go for low markets altcoin as it will not give you any profit. Be sure to have a short time trade. Read my post where i made 600$ and you will get it what i want to say. Have a happy trade and believe me yobit is best market to trade and you have full money access their without restrictions. Hope you understand my point.

I recommend that you buy any coin to the best of your knowledge, not depending on the opinions of others because you will invest your money, not others. If a currency fails, you will not lose your entire trading fund.

Make sure that you're not investing all of your asset since the market is too risky, some people suggest to allocate 1 % of your asset into crypto ( I know it sounds very little but it is the most safe way tbh) and make sure that you have emergency fund so if something bad happen and you need the money so bad you're not going to cashout your investment.

I do not think investing all the money in one coin will benefit more if you invest this money in different coins.

My favorite coin is Dash Coin.

• Useful or interesting 1

The big the investment capital will also be the profit but in cryptocurrencies  we do risks so the bigger can be the losses too if some at a time that is not good. 

13 minutes ago, Mostaque007 said:

i am going to invest 5000$ in crypto market which coins are best to buy for future, If i invest in a single coin like i buy single coin....

I think 5000 $ is not a less amount of money firstly you need to have good knowledge about crypto market investment then you need to decide or start trading with crypto and if you have full knowledge then you need to invest some fund in bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin.

Investing in bitcoin and ethereum is good profitable. It is the best profitable currency in the market. So you make big investments you can make big profits yes lots of investments you make big profits. General Chat Chat LoungIf it is split into a few currencies, then it is good, so if a coin is dropped, there is a possibility of profit in the currency. General Chat Chat Loung

the Big investment give you big profit that reality because the high investment are higher risky. as you know the higher risk will be higher return. if take low risk that will give you low risk. because some people are low risky

On 19.02.2020 at 05:41, parkkesskab said:

Ethreum on the off chance which you want to benefit extra and on the off risk that i might be deciding on! Sick cross ETH!

I dont recommend it on the way to purchase a single coin , its to dangerous primary run the show in replacing by no means positioned everything in a single bushel , its fair a truthful replace however will regulate your lifestyles in an moment

If you can make a profit from your investment. You want to make a lot more money than you need to invest big.

I will never invest in a currency, you have heard about the strategy of "don't put all your eggs in one basket", it applies to investing right. Half is investing in bitcoin, half is investing in some valuable altcoins now.

On 10/11/2019 at 12:13 AM, 2rapov said:

If you want to invest all summ in one coin than better do it with BTC. There is a higth risk to do it with other altcoins. In the last few month when btc was growing up, other coins stay in the same price or going down. Better divide your money for a parts

The Litecoin, Ethereum and Binance coins divide your $ 5,000 with these altcoins for sure you can make profits in the future. When investing, I used certain conclusions and the purpose of altcoin.

On 2/16/2020 at 11:16 AM, Shemul6474 said:

You better invest it in different altcoins like eth, bitcoin, ripple, stellar, trx. At least 2000$ for each altcoins is okay.

Diversifying your portfolio is recommended to avoid any significant losses that may occur whenever the currency goes down, because the market is volatile. It depends on you. But if you invest in bitcoin, you can get a good return

You make invest in large amount on a one coin. It is not best for you. You make this trading on different coins mostly 6coin. I think ut is better for you and by this way you get more profit than one coins.

On 10/18/2019 at 5:26 AM, williamz902 said:

Not a good idea to invest in only one coin. You should diversify your portfolio to minimize and spread risk. If one coin fails, you won't loose your entire trading fund.

I recommend buying any currency to the best of your knowledge, not depending on the opinions of others because you will invest your money, not others. You should also note that large investments can lead to big losses, do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Big investment means big profit. If you invest with little amount of money your gain will be little too. I like investing big to gain big..

It is a true reality. Because, if you want to get something bigger you should give  much more afford. A businessman can not make success if he dont give afford. So i this it is very true.

One of the final proposal is try not to put away the cash on which it depends to live. That is, simply put away the cash you can lose or that doesn't legitimately impact your funds.

Investing all your starting money to a single coin is good I believe. The only thing that you just have to consider is to look and to analyze for the best coin that you believe is the best coin to invest in. For me, the best coins to invest are those coins that just have a very low value like doge. Small increase for it's price will give you a good profit specially if you invested a lot.

nMvFbuZ.png

Investment will be proportional to profit. Big investment will make a big profit, I think with $ 5000 you can invest in 3 different currencies, that is bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin, even some ripple and dogecoin.

This is not good if you invest all your money in one currency. There is a big risk. If the currency falls too badly, you will lose your money and your capital. Therefore, your capital must be divided into several encrypted transactions.

On 10/10/2019 at 11:32 AM, Muneeb said:

I am going to invest 5000$ in crypto market which coins are best to buy for future, If i invest in a single coin like i buy single coin with my all 5000$ is this good or not?

if you plan to collect all of them in 1 coin, I think the right coin is bitcoin. however, there are some sayings that don't put all of them in one shell. so, when you don't want to choose bitcoin as one of the coins you want to hold, you can add ethereum to your portfolio.