Crypto gift in Valentine day. - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Crypto gift in Valentine day.

15 hours ago, khaledsaifullah said:

I already send my gift to lover,  so I not have to worry anymore. I think best gift for valetines day will be teach cryptocurrency to your lover it will good for future both of us. 

cared about whom

This could only happen if your val partner is also involved in crypto currency and therefore he or she would definitely have more interest in it. But in the case of where only one partner is into crypto it will look useless when gifted but there is still a method you can use to gift it to non crypto members and that is by including it Among other gifts item

You Can Gift Crypto To Your Mate If It Is The Field Of Crypto Or Have Interest In Crypto Then No Gift Can Compare This Gift Which Is Crypto Money. It Is Best The Gift Can Be Of Any Crypto Currency It Does Not Matter.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, ratul43 said:

If someone wants to go again, then someone has to go to the same place? By talking off the opportunity that you can give your friends and family a blessing day with a blessing, at that time you can obviously do a great job for the great so you can get blessings in that event.   

But I have no girlfriend and I won't give them to anything yet guys. So we will see what will happen.

• +1 1

I think it would be good for me and my girlfriend cause everytime i treat her,but she didn't. She says that she isn't a earnet. So if i did that after valentines day I'll take from her a giant treat.

• +3 1

It is a smart thought that you propose and I will investigate it to choose in the event that I give my adoration a wallet with cryptographic forms of money for Valentine's Day. It will make your love one happy because it's a unique idea.

• +2 1

Hmm, Interesting my gf not really understand the crypto but it would be good idea if i making love shaped chocolate and that chocolate containing some satoshi, So he will more be interested to learn it, Good idea mate!

17 hours ago, hmind said:

Soon there will be Valentine's day.  Are there plans from you to give gifts to your loved ones this year in the form of crypto gifts on this special day?

Like crypto-shaped chocolate or a nano ledger containing crypto covered by chocolate.

only few days remaining to Valentine's Day I will gave a special gift of some btc to my sweet uncle. Because he is also my teacher of crypto market trading even of this forum working. 

• +2 1

Are there devices from you to bequeath gifts to your loved ones this year in the kind of crypto gifts on this individual day. I gift my girlfriend more or less eth in this valentine's day.best sait.

• +2 1

This could only happen if your val partner is also involved in crypto currency and therefore he or she would definitely have more interest in it. But in the case of where only one partner is into crypto it will look useless when gifted but there is still a method you can use to gift it to non crypto members and that is by including it Among other gifts item

I think Many devotees do not understand how to utilize crypto in life style. I am going to give has no wallet so I think it’s useless and if you want to give those crypto lover then bitcoin replica is best.

The best gift is part of bitcoin! But there is a risk. If the cost of bitcoin continues to grow, you will part with your girlfriend. She will become rich and will not want to meet a man of low income (((

• +1 1

17 hours ago, hmind said:

Soon there will be Valentine's day.  Are there plans from you to give gifts to your loved ones this year in the form of crypto gifts on this special day?

Like crypto-shaped chocolate or a nano ledger containing crypto covered by chocolate.

Yes this is the great idea this Valentine give crypto currency gifts. This is the nice gift you can give crypto shaped chocolate and other gifts which is related to crypto currency.

• +2 1

Whats the use of such posts. So many people have to girlfriends, or they have been cheated by woman, and man likewise. We are here to discuss about crypto, not love, if you want love and want to talk about go to some dating site, and leave us here to earn money

• +2 1

i think that was a great idea for all those

have account in crypto.. treat your love ones by giving what they want using crypto maybe in the use of that many more people getting more interested in this crypto currency..

• +3 1

Oh so valentine is close, well it is good think prices are u[p so we can sell now and go buy these valentine's gifts in happiness.

• +2 1

I'm still in a bad state as a bounty hunter, because some tokens are still unsold. so I don't plan on buying anything or giving anyone crypto. unlike last year which was so easy, this year I think long-term hold.

• +2 1

Well,   i will gift my wife one sack of rice and also 1 whole chicken.  I'm poor only so i don't have money to date my wife in expensive restaurant or in any place.  

• +2 1

Hello 

I am new in here, what is the processing to got it, please suggest me someone, if i wanna got gift then what should i need to do, please tell me the process.

• +1 1

Why would anyone want to go to the loved one if everyone wants to go again? If you can give your loved ones a gift day with a gift via Keep Talk, then of course you do a lot of work for the good so that you can get the gift if you can give a gift

• -1 1

I hope to get a bitcoin or a cool wallet as a gift It is now the requirements of all those interested in cryptocurrencies, their storage and profitability, and the best gift for people like us.

• -1 1

20 hours ago, hmind said:

I already saw many website,forum and exchange announced Valentine's special gift with crypto. I love to crypto holding that's why I didn’t give anyone valentines gift with crypto.

But I also participate many valentines gift program.         

• +2 1

If my lover understood crypto then i can try to gift crypto. Becouse i love crypto. Its devloped my finance. I never forget crypto world. I think everybody never forget crypto who work on crypto world.     

• +2 1

Well, what if I don't have a lover that I could gift crypto coins? Just joking well maybe for those who are important to me, instead of giving them coins then I will buy things they need and makes them happy its because they don't do cryptocurrency.

• +2 1