Most Lower Withdrawn Fee Coin YOBIT - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TasinHasan

Most Lower Withdrawn Fee Coin YOBIT

in yobit there are many small price coins which is having lowest transactions fres such as trx xlm.you can trade or withdrawl with these coins to get a lower fees over your transaction

Edited by Shahud
spelling mistake

Well for me I think I will go for lithcoin when ever I want to withdraw I will exchange my bitcoin to lithcoin Because it has low withdrawal fee and I think it's the lowest so  for me to be to get low chargeable fees I will always go for lithcoin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In most exchagers, litecoin is the cryptocurrency with the lowest rate, why?  Don't take the altcoins?  some exchangers or wallets do not support some currencies so litecoin is preferable

Most low withdraw fee is waves but waves not listed on some good exchanges. So you can't used it like bitmax exchange there is no waves then you can used ltc for withdrawal purposes. 

That's something new for me. So it takes % if use perfect money. But if we use coins to withdraw, its lot more cheaper.then this. But am not that expert in withdrawing coins. So qm good with USD alone. Btw thanks for post...

Thanks mate for sharing this important information  pertaining to coins with lowest withdrawal fees  with the newbies here I don't have coins in my wallet that I want to withdraw now  but anyway it was really helpful

On 2/11/2020 at 4:35 PM, TasinHasan said:

Hello Friends Today i will discuss about most lowest withdrawn fee from yobit.

1. LTC - withdraw fee 0.002 Costly 0.15$ No Minimum Amount.

2. TRX - withdraw fee 10 Costly 0.24$ No minimum amount.

3. Waves - withdraw fee 0.002 costly 0.0024$ no minimum amount.

* XVG also low fee but wallet maintaince.

All three coins are available on binance And much popular. I recommend to use waves withdraw because this is the lowest fee coin of yobit.

Its good to see that waves is more cheaper than ltc to take withdraw from yobit to other wallet. I usually use ltc to take withdraw because I thought it has the lowest withdrawal fee. Also xrp has very low fee. It is same around ltc.

Thank you for sharing this information is good for members to have idea about the lower withdrawal fees, also there is Ripple XRP with 0.50 XRP around 0.12 USD right now, so this is important details.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think it is a low fee compared to some currencies, and add another currency to it, which is DGB. Its fees are very low. Thank you for introducing some currency fees.

What about bitcoins? we use bit coins here more thsn sny other currency what is the best way to get them out with very low minimal fees from yobit? lets suppose you convert bitcoins into usd dollar and what is the amount you lose from them converting them?

On 2/11/2020 at 5:05 PM, TasinHasan said:

All three coins are available on binance And much popular. I recommend to use waves withdraw because this is the lowest fee coin of yobit.

I alway use this trick to withdraw my funds. Becasue in the bitcoin we have to pay maximum fees for withdraw. Many small hodler have to pay maximum fees because they don't know about it. I think your post will help many people.

Yes you are right.  I also noticed that the fee for lifting the yobit is very low.  Which is very good for all of us and it is very helpful for us.  Besides, everyone loves yobit.

It is not as expensive as Bitcoin. This is relatively less inexpensive and much less what to lift. It uses the logarithm because LTC TRX uses these bitcoins.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

withdraw litecoin from yobit at a low fee. only from bitcoin, the bitcoin drawn from yobit is very expensive so I often convert from bitcoin to litecoin to save money for myself.

Thanks alot i didn't know that Waves has that low fees alt all. thanks for your great topic my friend.

i think Etc has low fees as ltc right? 

I think Litecoin is the currency that has a lower price to withdraw and is $ 0.15 and it is suitable for withdrawing and extracting money from any platform such as Yobit and this is good for extracting bitcoin especially

Thanks for this useful information. I am not a fan of waves though so I prefer to with draw a coin that is already well known on coin ranking and within the top 20 at least and waves is not there. I have decided to go with litecoin for my withdrawals here.

On 2/11/2020 at 7:05 PM, TasinHasan said:

thanks to this mate from now on i have a little bit of knowledge about most lowest withdrawn fee from yobit also i am a new here i want to learn more and gain experience in crypto.

I like to withdraw through litecoin or dash, i wish to withdraw through waves but i dont know which is a good wallet for it apart from coinbase. But i will keep finding a good waves walet and if anyone knows any good wallet for waves, please help me.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Thank you for this participation. We may find many members who withdraw in these currencies, but you did not mention the rest of the commissions, such as the Ethereum commission, as Ltc and xrp are low in value, and it is normal for the commission to withdraw them to be low, but Ethereum its value is higher and its commission is low.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Really this is great and this encourages us more to work on this platform and this falls within the many features of this platform

Actually I have no idea about this topic 😅😅 but i am happy that I read the post.I was able to get some information from the comments.So these platforms help us to convert and withdraw our bitcoins into our own money