How to withdraw from yobit to your bank; My way - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vivek1997

How to withdraw from yobit to your bank; My way

when you make changes and trade them with some other coins the fee and the rate difference makes you the same one and they fee is even less than that, that is why I will make withdrawal to USD directly.

We can easily withdraw our online currency.. I first send my money in yobit wallet  and then send it in perfect money and then send it to my bank account and make it easy for me to withdraw it from here.This method is very easy, secure and fast and the fees charged here are also very low. 

Very good directions in order for newer members to understand how to withdraw to bank.

There is always an exchange that supports a local currency be it Coinbase, Kraken, Bitstamp etc.

New members must first find out a legitimate exchange that co-operates with their national banks and create an account there (usually they will need to pass KYC as well). Then this exchange becomes a gateway between the cryptocurrency space and the old financial system.

• +2 1

Yes my friend you can withdraw from yopit when enter number bank accounts or you can make exchange for ltc or usd .or you can invest in invest box. 

I think from yobit direct you can't transfer your money to the bank account so it is not allow here you just from here you withdraw your converted currency to the other coins and then USD and USD to perfect money than bank account.

• +2 1

Withdrawal is some how simple and complex to some people. 

1. At left hand side you will see market in front you search 🔎 type in talk. 

2. Sell the talk to btc, eth, usdc, doge, or coins of your choice. 

3. At the top header you will see wallet, then tap wallet. 

4. After it load tap (-) to enter your wallet address. 

5. Click on max to give you actual amount of withdrawal. 

6. Then tap withdraw. 

If it is true that to be able to send BTC to another wallet the transfer fee is high, I also recommend making an exchange for another currency that is lower in commissions, I could also recommend xrp since, in addition to being cheap, the transfer or gas, The arrival of your asset is also fast.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for the information dear it was really helpfull.But it seems still little bit complex i wish someone could tell the more simple and easiest way to withdraw.As we all know yobit exchange fee is little bit high i wish i could find any other way to withdraw and save some more money that i have earned.

• +3 1

Many newbies do not know how they can withdraw their btc from yobit. I will suggest them to follow the steps topic creator mention above. But I think to reduce withdraw fees everyone should buy trx token. It has less withdraw fees.

Good informartion for me. Thanks my friend. I don't know about this information. No doubt it is really helpful for the new members. I will use this method to withdraw the momey.  Thanks again for this useful topic that is very important for every begginer. 

This is very important post for every member especially for beginners i dont know well about withdraw method thanks for sharing this useful posts . By following your Description steps every one knows well about withdraw 

Im just trading my talk coins into money or into any other coin and then trading them into money and withdrawing them to my qiwi wallet

Nice and simple explanation, most members especially new members face the lot of difficulties in trying to withdraw there funds from yobit site ,but sure with this explaination you made in details will make us find it easy to actually know how

• +1 1

I use the same way I just make withdrawal in the ltc and sell it directly to the exchanger who gives me the local currency directly of course the rate is low than the live rate but it is easy to do.

Thank you mate, in my country, i can't withdraw with using fiat currencies because there's a lots of fee's. That's why i am converting my btc to litecoin here and i am transfering to local exchange in my country. After that i will convert to my native currency and withdraw to my bank accounts. It's good for me because there's a campaign in my native exchange so we  won't pay any fee's

Well that is also good way of withdrawal. As we know that all the people have theirs own way to withdraw the earnings from YoBit. As I haven't tried withdraw yet because it is going my first week to get payment of my posts. But I got the knowledge withdraw through Payeer is much easier.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I have not reached 100 posts till now, so I have no idea of what to convert the  to bitcoin and how to transfer money in my acount

Thank you for the information. As for me, I want to make my first withdrawal, so I did not know all these details, it is very important to know the currencies with a high conversion cost so that we do not convert them

• +1 1

Hello dear friend you are right good information yobit allows you to widraw your cryptocurrency assets into bank account then take withdraw in perfect money then you can transfer your money to your bank.

• +1 1

withdraw from youbit to bank account is not been integrated so may be we are going to see that in the future time , but you can convert to LTC , btc from they you can think of withdrawing to perfect money to your bank...

On 2/11/2020 at 11:28 AM, Vivek1997 said:

Withdrawal of bitcoin is little complex process, i follows following procedure:

1) Trade your bitcoins to other cryptocurrency like litecoin or ethereum, because they have small transfer charges,

2) Withdrawing litecoin, converted from bitcoins, into wazirx wallet,

3) litecoin to USD without any fee,

4) Selling USD to rupees (min 14.5 USD)(you need to complete kyc for this process).

That's it, enjoy your money.

@Vivek1997 This is really a good way, but I want to show my way. I convert Satoshi to Waves because it is the least expensive currency to convert, and then I transfer them to my wallet and there I sell it to a dollar at very simple costs.

• +2 1

My dear you directly you can't make withdrawal from your yobit account to the bank. Because it is impossible but convert it into BTC then in perfect money then in another local country site then from here to bank you can convert.

• +2 1

I do not agree with the first statement because you have said that athyrium have small transaction fee as compared to Bitcoin. But I think that the gas fee of ethereum is more than any currency.

• +1 1

I do this: I place the most profitable order for me and sell cryptocurrency in Russian rubles and withdraw it to the Yandex.Money wallet and that's it.

oThank you for giving us this information i hope we will enjoy this when you withdraw it but many members face difficulties in this forum i think they don't know about how to withdraw and they don't understand what you write i think crypto forum should also suggest the method of withdraw the coins.