How to withdraw from yobit to your bank; My way - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vivek1997

How to withdraw from yobit to your bank; My way

Very good bro thanks for helping us this is easy way of withdraw because I don't know that how do withdraw my friend take take some fees from me and do withdraw my account I try to it and thanks a lot

Your post has clarify everything for us because most of the crypto mate's, always find it difficult in making their transaction. Especially the new members of this great forum, so let us try and lay a knowledgeable background, by making some research on how to create useful post.

Yes, you should transfer money to Ethereum because it is less expensive to transfer than Bitcoin, and try also to transfer them to a platform that experts have recommended.

This is a little complicated but really safe method, so you can safely do it correctly every once in a while.  I use a site to directly transfer Bitcoin to a Visa card, and this also costs high fees, but I prefer investing in Bitcoin rather than withdrawing it outside the wallet.

Thank you very much mate. I don't know how yobit runs before now,but with this topic I think I have learn something about yobit 

Mate, your procedure is perfect for withdrawing money and also it is cost effective because you don't have to pay much fee for withdrawing currency but for me it is very difficult. The procedure which i already use it also seems me different and difficult but this procedure is even more difficult than mine.

Transformation of crypto coins to your existing country coins is not so difficult.there are many ways of transferring money but the most good and easy way to transfer crypto coins is the use of FIAT. this is really a good way as compare to other ways.

• Useful or interesting 1

Withdraw cash from yobit isn't a huge issue, every body can try this easy task. First we must create yobit change then we must join our cryptotalk account. Then change our bitcoin to trx coin due to the fact withdraw price could be very law, then we are able to withdraw our coin my preference wallet.

Hello my dear friend I think you can take your money from different buy cell groups to the bank through it without taking your money directly from the bank, for that you have to make history by exchanging your desired token before you go to UP. Withdraw it and with your friend you can bank the currency of the country like yours which you can use very easily.

On 12/26/2020 at 9:22 PM, shabbirabbas110 said:

My friend you have summarized withdrawal procedure in appropriate way and all new comers can understand it in a entire way. I had concern about withdraw but now you made me clear. So yobit and crypto are amazing platforms for us. Thanks

They are incredible experiences that have managed to distinguish information in a dynamic way, so let's continue learning and face it carefully and enjoy your performance.

17 hours ago, Johny~ said:

You data is acceptable yet wazarix acknowledge just India not others nation. It implies your post is focusing on indian clients. I think this is incredible data for Indian clients.

hahaha I am from Guatemala and what I write will be taken to the other side of the world, it is incredible that these kinds of people can make their changes since we see that they are people who have suffered a lot and also in the whole world that they learn and only benefit

You can also easily transfer the money to your current bank account for easiest means.you can easily withdraw from your yobit account just that the exchange fee is high.

On 2/11/2020 at 2:28 PM, Vivek1997 said:

Withdrawal of bitcoin is little complex process, i follows following procedure:

1) Trade your bitcoins to other cryptocurrency like litecoin or ethereum, because they have small transfer charges,

2) Withdrawing litecoin, converted from bitcoins, into wazirx wallet,

3) litecoin to USD without any fee,

4) Selling USD to rupees (min 14.5 USD)(you need to complete kyc for this process).

That's it, enjoy your money.

Hy bro! Thanks a lot for guiding but I have a question that I don't have a bank account. Can I withdraw money 💰💰💰

Please tell. I shall be very thankful for your act of kindness 😊.

3 minutes ago, jakoomar77 said:

You can also easily transfer the money to your current bank account for easiest means.you can easily withdraw from your yobit account just that the exchange fee is high.

Hy friend please tell me that if I don't have a bank account then how can I get money please guide me. I shall be very thankful to you 🥰.

Hey dude, This is the most ideal approach for withdrawing our coins to every wallet, for example, in the yobit exchanger, etc. Yobit allows you to withdraw your digital money resources to the financial balance. This way you can move your cash into the ledger.

Actually am new user here .

When i.complete my 100 comments on crypto then i would know about next process about bitcoin exchanging to yobit.

On 2/11/2020 at 2:28 PM, Vivek1997 said:

Withdrawal of bitcoin is little complex process, i follows following procedure:

1) Trade your bitcoins to other cryptocurrency like litecoin or ethereum, because they have small transfer charges,

2) Withdrawing litecoin, converted from bitcoins, into wazirx wallet,

3) litecoin to USD without any fee,

4) Selling USD to rupees (min 14.5 USD)(you need to complete kyc for this process).

That's it, enjoy your money.

Thanks for sharing this post. It really helps me. I will start earning soon on cryptotalk, this will help me alot. It is a complex process but i think onec i start doing it, it will be easy.

To withdraw from yobit to your bank you need first to withdraw the earned balance either in BTC or other altcoins to your personal wallet and from there you can use exchanges like paxful or Localbitcoins to find a buyer who will buy your bitcoins and send cash to your bank.

You should right in your topic your threat is for india or indian people. Anyways you also can withdraw from yobit in your card ditectly. For that you just need to convert your crypto  to usd and withdraw it from yobit is simple.

You can move your Bitcoin to other bank accounts is very fast, but the problem is that BTC is quite big, you have to convert to perfect market first and then transfer to bank, by the way, it's so long process.

Okay, that's a great explanation, but I guess this method of drawing is only available in India so what about the rest of the world? , Many countries whose residents suffer from the issue of exchanging their cryptocurrencies into real currencies, I think that the best solution is to adopt decentralized wallets among people without the need for a fiat gateway, but this solution is very far.

• +2 1

This is a very good way to withdraw money to the bank account, but I do not use this method because it costs a lot of money in reality, so I convert Bitcoin into Litecoin currency and then transfer it to another wallet and withdraw it to the bank account at lower fees.

I do not have to follow this method if there is an easier way, which is to sell Bitcoin to people who work in trading, and thus I have avoided the high fees and also transferred the Bitcoin into real money in my bank account.  You have to be careful in dealing with strangers because there are a lot of scammers stealing money.

Thanks my dear you have shared this amazing information  iwas paying so much on other ways for withdrawl  of money. I will try it . Keep sharing this type of information. My god bless you.

I follow this procedure to withdraw from yobit to manage my Coinbase crypto account.  This is a very simple procedure and takes 10 minutes to complete.  In my opinion all crypto talk members hide their bitcoins in different cryptocurrencies due to high fees. Good luck crypto talk members work hard.