How to withdraw from yobit to your bank; My way - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vivek1997

How to withdraw from yobit to your bank; My way

On 2/11/2020 at 10:28 AM, Vivek1997 said:

Withdrawal of bitcoin is little complex process, i follows following procedure:

1) Trade your bitcoins to other cryptocurrency like litecoin or ethereum, because they have small transfer charges,

2) Withdrawing litecoin, converted from bitcoins, into wazirx wallet,

3) litecoin to USD without any fee,

4) Selling USD to rupees (min 14.5 USD)(you need to complete kyc for this process).

That's it, enjoy your money.

Thank you dear friend and colleague for creating this topic for me it is interesting as a new user it is sure that many users will be of great help to be able to withdraw their earnings from this great platform called yobit
Good luck and big winnings

Thank for give this information this information know any one it's very useful to members of cryptotalk they save to money 💰

I withdraw mu first withdrawal and I did it directly from talk to USD and then direct deposit into the perfect money account. I thought that I should share my own experience and withdrawal way to all of you So I did. And the total tax fro. yobit to your hand cash is a little bit no more.

On 2/11/2020 at 2:28 PM, Vivek1997 said:

1) Trade your bitcoins to other cryptocurrency like litecoin or ethereum, because they have small transfer charges,

4) Selling USD to rupees (min 14.5 USD)(you need to complete kyc for this process).

Thanks brother for this kind information.i will try to withdraw my money.i understand all the method its easy for all members.Everyone can withdraw money without any difficulty.so i think its an important information for all of us.Thankew again brother.

This is a valuable point. You are correct. There are a few monetary standards that have a high withdrawal expense from the stage like Bitcoin, so I am changing them over to etherum on the grounds that the withdrawal charge is low.

It is more useful to convert it into etherum because its withdrawal fee is $1 so it is so cheap.  According to my point of view all should convert it into etherum and then take it your money and live a enjoyable and happy life. Thank.u 

Thank you so much dear friend for sharing this information for us i was spending alot of moneybon fees in the platform. good luck for you all.I saw that they take 10 trx  all that wow. Next time i will follow these steps

• +2 1

Thanks for this wonderful tip. Now i know how I will go about my first withdrawal when the time comes. I hope I make good money on here. Fingers crossed.

It's very informative post. As a newbie I'm still learning. I will take this into consideration. I was not actually aware of the exact steps and Had constant doubts. But now it's cleared.

Thank you!!

• +2 1

Well for me as long as I have it in my personal wallet, I don't have any problems with that. You don't need to sell your crypto to fiat because there is already a lot that you can buy with crypto directly. So it would be more profitable saving your money in crypto currencies.

Edited by babagimba45
  • +5 1

You are given all the significant focuses that I am significant I have nothing more to add additionally I need to gratitude to you that you are given a such an important theme that will accommodating for all individuals.

I think you only can withdraw your cryptocurrency and kidness and sell them to a local contractor and i think therr is a good wallet that will convert that coin to used then send to your bank account.

On 2/11/2020 at 3:13 PM, Vivek1997 said:

@Vivek1997 Thank you for this informative post. You've mentioned the detail procedure for exchanging cryptocurrency(Bitcoin) to USD for sending it to bank through Wazirx wallet. I haven't tried this method yet, but I am hopeful that it works as you're saying with your prior experience on this. Maybe this procedure will help other users in the forum, and they will implement the same procedures for sending their cryptocurrency funds to USD, and finally withdrawing on bank through the Wazirx wallet.

I would recommend to try to transfer you balance in XRP form so that you can less the cost as we all know that the XRP has the cheapest price of transaction fee and the faster one, so it would be great if we choose it instead of other cryptocurrency like Bitcoin since Yobit only require us to pay in the highest fee and they don't have other option.

Careful direction at hand are in truth more than a few conduct to hurl our earning to our slope financial records with excluding fees a moment ago attempt to appear in nearly legit wallet that believe the fiat currency your by means of In additive XRP has besides fewer transaction fee.

• +3 1

Its very simple just you can need any wallet i am using WazirX wallet this is very good wallet i am transferred money in that in BTC,LTC and TRX coin and then its sell in INR so this is very simple and wazirX is very low trading fee

• +2 1

Thanks alot my dear friend for sharing this useful information with us... I and other many newbies not know about this how to  withdraw from the yobit... And many of the members pay the higher fees of withdraw... So I think ltc is the Best option for the withdraw where you pay the little fee's of transaction or withdraw... and thanks again my dear friend for this...

Thank you for your kind information.  I think it will help me to save my money.If we follow this process,  i think it will help me to gain more profit from yobit.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Locy said:

Thank you for your kind information.  I think it will help me to save my money.If we follow this process,  i think it will help me to gain more profit from yobit.

@Locy Mostly everyone withdraws their balance from the yobit platform through currencies with low fees, because withdrawals in dollars have very high fees.

• +2 1

Friend this is a very good topic and information also because it will help a lot to new people who enter this site or forum who are beginners who do not know anything and now thanks to you they know how to withdraw their money from yobit to their bank.

This information is useful for members who trade in cryptocurrencies and want to convert their currency and reap profits. I hope members who do not know it benefit from it.

Dear you are right and this post is very useful which have important information about withdraw solution. Many people face the problem of withdraw and BTC require heavy charges to withdraw. So, invest your coins in Litecoin or ethereum beacuse these Crypto currencies have minimum charges of withdraw.

First we have to create yobit exchange then we have to connect our cryptotalk account. I suggest to transfer your btc in USD. This is very easy method and take 10 minutes for completing procedure. In my opinion all crypto talk member covert own bitcoins in different crypto coins due to high fees.  I will to that for my future withdrawals. 

• +5 1