How to withdraw from yobit to your bank; My way - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vivek1997

How to withdraw from yobit to your bank; My way

18 minutes ago, Mubarak Salihu Ahmed said:

This information has been informative and wonderful,this Method is simple and easy.in yobit exchange you can withdraw your crypto currencies,my best method is litecoin to avoid high commission and charges.

You are right using litecoin and XRP for withdrawal used for minimizing the withdrawal and network fees and that will increase our moneys that will be transfers to our wallets, but using banks or visa for withdrawal will cost us more moneys.

You are right. There are some currencies that have high withdrawal fee from the platform like Bitcoin, so I always convert them to litecoin because the withdrawal fee is low.

On 11.02.2020 at 12:28, Vivek1997 said:

Withdrawal of bitcoin is little complex process, i follows following procedure:

1) Trade your bitcoins to other cryptocurrency like litecoin or ethereum, because they have small transfer charges,

2) Withdrawing litecoin, converted from bitcoins, into wazirx wallet,

3) litecoin to USD without any fee,

4) Selling USD to rupees (min 14.5 USD)(you need to complete kyc for this process).

That's it, enjoy your money.

Sounds interesting, but can you say, what is the fee for withdrawal from waxirx wallet? I heard about this way of getting money to your bank account, but I am not sure in wazirx, heard about its bad reputation.

Very important and very useful information where a person can transfer his money to IT-coin and through that currency the amount you want is withdrawn where it is a very small percentage and he can by saving money Thank you dear for this advice

There are a lot of ways to withdraw from yobit to your bank. But i suggest to withdraw through usd by means of Perfect money and payeer. You may also use paypal easily there. Thanks

• Useful or interesting 1

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

hello my friend, thank you for this useful topic that every member want to withdraw his money with low cost can benefit from it, I think it's complicated but it worth to know and try.

Perfect Money Bank, which is considered a broker with the lowest withdrawal fees, which is 1%, and money can be withdrawn from it through more than one broker or center around the world The same applies to Payeer Bank, but its fees are higher than Perfect Money.

• +3 1

This is very informative and useful post every one can use it the right way me self new on this form so my income is not started when i receive payment from it then i start these methods to withdraw my income from cryptotalk. 

• Useful or interesting 2

top notch pal, thank you for the records for the reason that it is very beneficial for us beginners, i was investigating and that i saw that for the waves cryptocurrency the expenses also are very low

Thanks for sharing with us the procedure you follow to withdrawal your earnings from yobit exchange to your bank account. Everybody has his own procedure, my procedure is to convert my bitcoin to XRP then send to my wallet and convert it to my country fiat.

I haven't done any transaction yet concerning withdrawal on yobit because i haven't start receiving payment on yobit as a beginner and i think this will be surely useful to me and other beginners like me eventually when we start earning.

• +2 1

Thank you Useful information This valuable information about cryptocurrencies Enjoy the work and encourage it with all diligence and perseverance
Good luck everyone with investment and profit

hello friends i want to tell you how to make withdraw from yobit.if you money in btc first of all you can change the btc into ltc and send into wallet coinbase and many other wallet than you ltc change into USD and send into balance.

• +1 1

There are many payment systems and many bank accounts associated with the withdrawal on the Yobit exchange site.  If you need to withdraw cryptocurrencies from Yobit, you can transfer them to Coinbase Wallet.  If the crypto coin can be exchanged for USD in Fiat currency and transferred to the bank wallet.

• +1 1

Wow this is a nice idea. But  a little complex. I don't know if there's a better way or easier way to withdraw yoda. I think the charges is too much to withdraw it directly. It is very helpful topic.

• Useful or interesting 2

Thanks for sharing this useful and informative post my friend . After reading your post we can able to withdraw with low fees . This is very helpful for everyone especially who's people who don't know way to withdraw . I get more knowledge from this forum by doing posts .

• +1 1

To transfer money to my card, I also developed the most profitable strategy. Firstly, I go to exchangers, choose my bank and look for coins on which the smallest commission is translated. After that, I find this coin on the exchange where my funds are stored, transfer money to it and send it through the exchanger to the card. This way, I spend a few cents on the commission.

That's true my friend. Bitcoin and ethereum transfers are very expensive thanks to the high gas prices set by the miners. However these coins you tell about are great means of transfering the money since the  gas prices in their networks are much cheaper. I use either LTC or WAVES. I advise others to do the same, too.   

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Withdraw money from yobit is not a big issue, anyone can do this simple task. First we have to create yobit exchange then we have to connect our cryptotalk account. Then trade our bitcoin to trx coin because withdraw fee is very law, then we can withdraw our coin to any of our desire wallet as simple as that.

Much appreciated dear companion , you realize not every person realizes we can really pull out from yobit direct to our ledger, and I should state your post is truly useful, on the grounds that for me I haven't attempted this strategy for withdrawal.

On 2/11/2020 at 4:28 AM, Vivek1997 said:

1) Trade your bitcoins to other cryptocurrency like litecoin or ethereum, because they have small transfer charges,

4) Selling USD to rupees (min 14.5 USD)(you need to complete kyc for this process).

That's it, enjoy your mone

If my friend withdrawing in bitcoin on the platform is quite expensive, it has a commission of 120000 satoshis which has been approximately 32 usd at the current price, I recommend withdrawing in other currencies such as waves that the commission is 0.002 which would be approximately 0.01 cent ...

We Can Withdraw  Online Classes For Yobit  to Our Bank Account In  very ways The Method That I Have Like More And What I Always Used By First Send My Account Perfect Money From This Yobit wallet .

Can I Transfer My Amount From Perfect Money To My Bank Account Very Easy This Way I Have To Pay Very Low Fee 

On 2/11/2020 at 10:28 AM, Vivek1997 said:

That's it, enjoy your money.

Thanks for this wonderful guide, but you have never mentioned anything like how to trade our talk token, because on its own part it has one or two contributions it made to make the money increase

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a very safe method, and I know many people who withdraw money using this method, but it is very expensive, so I prefer to convert Bitcoin into USD currency and then withdraw it to Perfect Money Bank, which requires only 1% fee.

The way you know about it is that you can give something as a gift because I think if you can do something good here I don't understand the reason why you want to get lost because here I think those who know about it can share it with us.  We will know because here we also need to know a lot of good new meanings so hopefully we can post something good here